What Is North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Before getting a gold loan, you should check the interest rate provided by different banks and calculate the EMI you are going to pay every month; calculating EMIs and finding the right amount can be a headache to you; instead of figuring it out on your own, you can use North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator.
Gold prices are inconsistent and if you are thinking about getting credit for gold in your possession from the North East Small Finance bank or any bank or financial institute, use North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate your EMIs. Gold rates are increasing in India North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator, giving you the best value for your gold.
North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a user-friendly tool; there are no limits to use it for comparing the interest of multiple banks at a single time. North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator is available on Dialabank; you can use it whenever you want, and you can find the right amount you will pay every month on your loan.
North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator can also help you compare the interest rates of various banks in the Northeast region; for better results and accurate EMI information, choose the North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool by Dialabank.
About Gold Loan
Getting a gold loan from North East Small Finance Bank is a lot easier. If you choose Dialabank for your gold loan. In that case, your loan will be processed within a moment, and you can use the North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator to calculate and find the precise amount you will have to pay; you can also get the help of our expert with complete assistance and updates.
North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator works with all changes in the gold rate that’s happening in India.
All individuals wish to buy gold for gifts or wearing it on a special occasion, but it’s expensive, limiting individual desire to buy the gold to make the possible purchase banks provide the loan after they get possession of your gold, adding to your security which makes the procedure easier.
The bank offers you money in return by keeping your gold as collateral, and you will get back your gold after a predetermined period decided by you in case if it’s a bullet repayment.
You can compare different interest rates offered by various banks around you with the help North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator. You can calculate different interest rates, tenure or combine both provided by various banks in India.
Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- Flexibility: If you choose bullet repayment, you can decide the maturity date according to your requirement, making it flexible
- Low interest: Banks offer low-interest rates as they hold your gold in return for credit.
- Prepayment charges Prepayment is not chargeable in North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan.
- Documents: Your gold is secured with the banks making it easier by a simple procedure.
- Speed: North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan will provide you credit in a speedy process as the procedure requires few documents.
Benefits of Using North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Benefits of North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- Best value: North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator will give the best value for your gold according to the current gold rate in your region.
- Quick Results: North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a tool developed for all customers and is faster than any human in every possible way, calculating EMI within seconds, which might be impossible for a human mind.
- Accurate: North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator provides the precise amount you need without any false details.
- Latest price: North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a tool developed with functions of automatically adjusting the calculation according to the gold price changes and providing you with an error-free amount.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age: If you are Indian, you can get a loan starting with a minimum age of 18 with a maximum age of 70.
- Loan Amount: North East Small Finance Bank provides loans up to one crore.
- Employment Requirements: Employees with monthly or regular wages and self-employed individuals are eligible for North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- Gold as a Security: The gold deposited should be around 18 to 24 carats minimum of 10 grams, and should meet the purity standard
- CIBIL Score Requirements: Required CIBIL score is above 500
- Documents Required: 2 passport size photos, Identity proof, residential proof in case of rent, electric or water bills for last three months, agriculture land proof for agriculture.
Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator
Gold Loan EMI Payments
- Easy payment: You don’t have to pay the whole amount in a single transaction; you get at least 12 months to pay the bank.
- Tenure: The tenure for North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan is flexible.
- Low interest: The interest rate is low. North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan 7% per annum
- Scheme: Today, banks provide various schemes you can choose the one that you think would suit you.
Visit Dialabank for North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- Monthly payment: Monthly deduction can be a headache.
What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
Banks offer two types of repayment EMI and bullet repayment. EMI is a certain amount you need to pay every month for 12 months; in most cases, in case of bullet repayment, you don’t have to pay this EMI every month; you can pay the amount on its maturity date, and the bank decides. Some charges and interest may be charged as you get the flexibility of repayment.
Bullet repayment or balloon loan refers to paying the principal amount on its maturity date; the repayment is flexible as you choose the date you need to make full payment of the gold instead of making payments every month. It best suits people who want to get a loan for a short time; bullet repayment can help you save your money on interest, and you can get rid of paying money every month.
EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
EMI Scheme (₹)
₹ 3 Lakh
₹ 3.24 Lakh
₹ 3.44 Lakh
Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
Here is why you should consider bullet repayment schemes:
- No EMIs: You don’t have to pay every month; you can decide a date and pay the whole in a single payment.
- Short period loan: You can save a lot of money if you choose a short tenure loan as the interest levied will be less.
- Flexible repayment schedule: Bullet repayment gives you a maturity date, but the date is flexible, and you get to decide its maturity.
Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- Interest: Some banks may charge more interest than others as they allow you to choose your tenure date.
- Repayments: Many individuals think paying as a whole is better, but if you can’t pay the amount on the decided day, it might backfire on you.
Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
Lowest EMI Per Lakh
SBI Gold Loan
Muthoot Gold Loan
Manappuram Gold Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Yes Bank Gold Loan
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
Federal Bank Gold Loan
Canara Bank Gold Loan
Andhra Bank Gold Loan
Axis Bank Gold Loan
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan
PNB Gold Loan
Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator Work?
You need to put the following detail:
- The interest rate offered by the banks/lender
- The loan amount of the subscribed or required Gold loan principal
- The duration of the loan
After you input all the details mentioned above, the calculator will show your monthly repayments instantly. You can use the Gold Loan Calculator, visit Dialabank,
Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
To calculate the Gold Loan (EMIs) Equated Monthly Installments, the calculator tool can be helpful in several ways:
- Your EMI calculation can be a mess, but the tool is accurate.
- Instant results are available, which saves your time.
- It works with dynamic changes in the gold price.
- It also allows you to try multiple options provided by banks to find the Gold loan suitable for you.
- You can adjust your monthly budget as you get the exact amount you are going to pay.
FAQs About North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator
✅ What is EMI in bullet repayments?
There is No Regular EMI in Bullet repayments.
✅ How to pay a loan against gold online?
A borrower can easily pay their loan EMI online using net banking, credit/debit cards, or UPI on their lender’s website. For some Banks and NBFCs, this facility is also available on Paytm wallet.
✅ Where to take a Loan against gold?
You can take a loan against gold either by going to the nearest gold loan offering bank branch with your gold and basic documents like Aadhar Card and PAN Card or you can fill an enquiry form and apply online at Dialabank’s digital platform for better convenience and personalized assistance.
✅ How to renew a loan against gold?
The renewal process for a loan against gold is quite simple. When the loan tenure is about to end, the borrower needs to visit the lender along with all the documents and the agreement of their present loan. The lender takes the gold from the locker and a revaluation of the gold is done on the basis of current market rates. The borrower then needs to fill a renewal form and pay a minimal renewal fee of 0.25%. The loan is then renewed.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 2 About Gold Loan
- 3 Why Is Gold Loan Preferred?
- 4 Benefits of Using North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 5 Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 7 North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 8 Gold Loan EMI Payments
- 9 What Is Bullet Repayment Scheme
- 10 EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
- 11 Why Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 12 Why Not Opt for A Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 13 Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All Banks
- 14 How Does Dialabank’s Gold Loan Calculator Work?
- 15 Why Should You Use The Calculator Tool by Dialabank?
- 16 FAQs About North East Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Calculator