Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Features
If you need money for business, investment or any other purpose visit dialabank. Apply for a gold loan from Odisha Gramya Bank and get instant loan approval. A gold loan is provided by keeping your gold jewellery or ornament as security with Odisha Gramya Bank. The interest rate is lower, and the Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan process involves less documentation. Loan Tenure is flexible between 6 to 36 months.
- Easy Process and instant approval: The Gold Loan process in Odisha Gramya Bank is comparatively easy and manageable.
- Lower Interest Rate: Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan interest rate is lower.
- Less Documentation: Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan involves less documentation and paperwork.
- Low Processing Fee: Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan charges a low processing fee of 0.85%.
- Flexible Tenure: Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Tenure is flexible between 6 to 36 months.
- Multiple Repayments Options: Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan offers multiple repayments options like bullet repayment, Term Loan, Regular EMI’s, and Overdraft.
- Flexible instalment schedule: Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan instalments can be done daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Maximum Gold Value: Odisha Gramya Bank provides maximum value to your gold.
- Safe: Your Gold deposited as collateral will be stored in a unique triple-layered secure locker.
Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
Visit Odisha Gramya Bank official Website or follow these Easy Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Approval Process steps.
- Visit Dialabank or call 9878981166
- Provide some details
- Dialabank’s Relationship Managers will reach out to you
- Your loan will be sanctioned immediately after your documents are approved
FAQs on Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure for Odisha Gramya Bank?
Odisha Gramya Bank offers a maximum tenure of up to 36 months for a Gold Loan.
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure in Odisha Gramya Bank?
12 months is the minimum gold loan tenure offered by the Odisha Gramya Bank.
✅ How can I get an easy Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Approval Process?
Visit Dialabank or call 99878981166 Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Process.
Table of Contents
- 1 Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Features
- 2 Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 3 Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 4 Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Odisha Gramya Bank Gold Loan Approval Process