About Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank is a rural bank which was formed on 23 August 2013. The head office of this bank is in Ballari. And, it was formed by merging two Rural Banks namely, Pragathi Gramin Bank sponsored by Canara Bank and Krishna Grameena Bank sponsored by State Bank of India. Finally, the bank covers a wide network of 11 eastern districts of the state of Karnataka. Furthermore, a lot of financial services are made available by this bank to the customers. Like, Personal Loan, Gold Loan, Home loan and many more. Easily overcome your financial hurdles by availing a Loan from here. Just Click Here to Apply.
What is Gold Loan?
To begin, Gold Loan is an amazing service if you want to fight against your financial problems. In this, the applicant just has to put ornaments of gold in the bank as collateral in return of the loan amount. after, the applicant is able to repay the loan amount, the gold jewelry is given back to the customer. A good number of people avail this service due to the Gold Loan Interest Rates.
To initiate, The amount of loan disbursed depends on mainly two factors that are the quality and quantity of the gold.
Minimum weight Required= 10 grams
First of all, Gold Loan Per Gram for 18 Carat Gold = Rupees 1,800.
Next, Gold Loan Per Gram for 19 Carat Gold = Rupees 1,900.
Furthermore, Gold Loan Per Gram for 20 Carat Gold = Rupees 1,950.
Moreover, Gold Loan Per Gram for 21 Carat Gold = Rupees 2,000.
Finally, Gold Loan Per Gram for 22 Carat Gold = Rupees 2,080.
Advantages of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- Firstly, Documentation requirements for Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan are very less in comparison to other services.
- Another feature is, Availability of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan is great
- In addition to this, Credit Score does not matter in this service
- Furthermore, Negligible cost of processing a loan
- Also, a flexible period of the loan is offered
- Moreover, the safety of ornaments is the responsibility of the bank
- Last but not least, the system of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan is very transparent.
Documents Required for Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Identity Proof: Verification documents required should be specifically among the following: Voter ID /Ration card /Aadhar card / Driving License/ Valid Passport.
Applicant’s Signature Proof: The documents required as signature proof includes: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
Residence Proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill /Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
Documents required for the farmers are namely:
Land Proof and Income proof.
Other: Two passports sized colored photographs.
Eligibility of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Being eligible for a gold loan is easier in comparison to other loans:
- To begin with, the age of the applicant should lie between 18 years to 70 years.
- Secondly, the applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The quality of gold should be from 18 Carat to 22 Carat in order to get a loan.
- Another equally important criteria are the weight of gold which should be more than 10 grams.
- Anyone can apply for a gold loan whether you are a salaried applicant or self-employed
How to Apply for Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
To begin with, Dialabank provides the best assistance to the people aspiring for a loan. Nowadays, there are a lot of products available that can confuse the customer to choose The Best option for themselves, therefore we as a company become a mediator to answer all your questions and to provide you The Best Deals.
Besides that, you can easily avail a Gold Loan from us by calling us directly on 95920-46860.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 About Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 2 What is Gold Loan?
- 3 Loan Amount
- 4 Advantages of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Documents Required for Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 6 Eligibility of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 7 How to Apply for Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
- 8 Other Major Gold Loan Providers