Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan Key Features
Up to Rs. 1 crore
|Purvanchal Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0%|
Purvanchal Gold Loan Per Gram
|0.85% of the loan amount + GST|
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Benefits of Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan
- Gold Safety– The safety of your Gold articles is 100% guaranteed.
- Fast Process – Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan is a type of secured loan. Therefore, you can get your gold loan processed in as quickly as 30 minutes.
- Overdraft Facility – The applicant has the option of an overdraft facility that allows the applicant to enjoy cash flow anytime as per the needs.
- Low-Interest Rates – Another feature is the rate of interest is very less in comparison to other services provided by the banks and NBFCs.
- Less and easy Documentation Process – The formalities that are to be completed are minimal due to the kind of security this loan has.
- Adaptable Tenure – The borrower can choose the tenure upon his choice.
How Much Loan Can I Get Through Purvanchal Bank?
As per the ultra-modern riches prices, Purvanchal Bank affords a gold loan through thorp regarding Rs. 5,121. Highest Purvanchal Bank riches mortgage dimension per village lately is Rs. 5,121 for 22-carat jewelry considered at the most LTV concerning 75% then average gold loan expenditures of the remaining 30 days of 2020 are Rs. 5,121 regarding 22 carat
Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
|Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan
Purvanchal Bank is a regional rural bank that was established after the merging of two leading local banks, namely Gorakhpur Kshetriya Bank and Basti Bank. The bank came into existence on 12 September 2005. Purvanchal Bank has its headquarter in Gorakhpur. And, it has a vast network of 571 branches in the entire state of Uttar Pradesh. The bank provides a good number of financial services like Gold Loan, Personal Loan, Home Loan, and many more.
Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan Documentation
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Any one)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Any one)|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized colored|
Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates, Fees and Charges
|Gold Loan Rate||7.0%|
|Processing Fee||0.85% of the loan amount + GST|
|Loan to Gold value||Up to 75%|
|Pre-payment Charges||0- 2%|
Types of Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan
- The agricultural loan provided to farmers for agricultural purposes at a special rate of interest.
- Non- agricultural purpose loan against gold provided to individuals for all kinds of purposes except agrarian purpose. The rate of interest is slightly higher.
Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill the Gold Loan form
- Wait for our relationship manager to contact you with the best offers.
Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Purvanchal Bank gold loan can be repaid in the following ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with the Purvanchal Bank, Standing Instruction is the best method of repayment.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This can be utilized if you have a non-Ujivan Small Finance Bank account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently.
Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
For any assistance in case of a gold loan from Purvanchal Bank required you may contact on the number 9878981144.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Purvanchal Bank
Gold jewellery in any form like Gold Bangles, rings, anklets, and Gold necklaces, are accepted for availing a Gold Loan provided they are between 18-24 carats.
Uses of Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan
The loan amount acquired by availing the Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance personal expenses like a wedding, travel, medical bills, etc.
- For all your financial business requirements, such as buying raw material, inventory, etc.
FAQs About Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan?
Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan is a secured loan that can be availed by using your gold as a security with the bank. The Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan is an instant solution for all your urgent monetary needs. The rate of interest starts at 7.0% per annum with a maximum loan tenure of 12 months.
You can avail Gold Loan from the Purvanchal Bank is a hassle-free and straightforward process:
- Fill in your vital information in the form available on Dialabank.
- Our trained Relationship Manager will get in touch with you within 30 minutes.
- We will suggest you the loan according to your requirements, in your specific city.
- Visit the assigned branch of the bank.
- Get the loan sanctioned in just 30 minutes.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Purvanchal Bank?
The loan rate per gram of gold by Purvanchal Bank is Rs. 5,121 the bank also gives a Loan to Value of 75%.
The Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan is a secure credit availing service available for those who have urgent cash requirements and can pledge gold ornaments as collateral security. Once the gold pledged with the bank is valued, the bank processes the loan amount in your indicated account immediately. Various repayment options are available for repaying the loan.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Purvanchal Bank?
The rate of interest in Purvanchal Bank is 7.0% per annum.
✅ How to check Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan status?
Before applying for the closure of your Gold Loan, you need to make sure that you have zero pending dues. They will check for overdue amounts and charges if pending, and once the formalities are done, you will be handed over with your pledged gold.
You can easily calculate the gold loan interest rate in Purvanchal Bank by subtracting the principal amount from the total sum to be paid.
You can get a maximum amount of Rs 1 crore on a Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan as the bank offers around 75% of the gold ornaments’ market value.
The maximum tenure of your Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan is up to 36 months. However, you’ll be required to renew your loan plan after a year.
A processing fee is up to 0.85% of the loan amount + GST of the loan amount or ₹1000 whichever is higher is charged.
✅ How to renew Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan?
You can renew your Gold Loan by visiting the branch with your loan documents and applying for renewal with your banker. Your gold will be revalued, and the loan will be renewed based on new terms.
Bank charges approximately Rs. 250 – Rs. 500 for renewal of the gold loan.
Purvanchal Bank charges nothing for the pre-payment of the gold loan.
✅ How to pay Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
The bank provides various methods to pay the loan amount such as a Standing Instruction or an ECS. For more information, contact the customer care executive of the bank or visit the branch directly.
If someone defaults on the payments of Purvanchal Bank Gold Loan interest for 3 months, a penalty fee is charged on the total amount due, and in case of repeated defaults, the bank will have the authority to auction your gold ornaments to recover the amount publicly.
You can apply for the Purvanchal Bank Gold loan moratorium online by logging in with your credentials or by personally visiting the main branch. The moratorium request has to be submitted at least five working days before the due date of your EMI.
As per RBI Guidelines, Purvanchal Bank Gold loan cannot be repaid via credit cards. Other payment modes such as net banking, debits cards, cheques, DDs can be used for loan repayment.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers