Reliance Gold Loan Features
Features of Reliance Gold Loan Approval Process are:
- Minimal documentation required.
- No processing fees.
- Overdraft facility.
- Quick sanction of loan.
- Repayment tenure of 15 Months to 36 Months.
- Easy repayment schemes like Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme.
Reliance Gold Loan Eligibility
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
Reliance Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
Reliance Gold Loan Approval Process
Reliance Gold Loan Approval Process is instant and hassle-free –
- Visit the home branch or the nearest branch of the bank.
- Fill out the application.
- Provide all necessary documents to the bank like your KYC documents.
- Take your gold to the bank for its evaluation to ascertain loan amount.
- Discuss and evaluate loan terms with the bank’s representative like loan amount, tenure, payment options, fees, etc.
- After due evaluation of your application, the loan will be granted.
You can also apply with Dialabank for a hassle-free process or simply call us at 9878981166.
FAQs on Reliance Gold Loan Approval Process
✅ Can current customers will take advantage of the lower interest rate?
Absolutely, customers with floating rate housing loans who have maintained a consistent account history as of the handover time can be there to transfer a new interest rate structure.
✅ How much do the bank’s administrative fees cost?
With home loans, the lenders charge a Cumulative Service Fee of 0.40% of the loan balance plus applicable GST, with a least of Rs 10,000 plus GST and Rs 30000 plus Tax.
✅ Is there a pre-payment charge on cash withdrawals?
Sure. The eligibility requirements for Home Loans, which include income, EMI/NMI ratio, LTV ratio, and other factors will establish the total loan amount.
Table of Contents
- 1 Reliance Gold Loan Features
- 2 Reliance Gold Loan Eligibility
- 3 Reliance Gold Loan Documents Required
- 4 Reliance Gold Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Reliance Gold Loan Approval Process