Reliance Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1.5 Crore (Salaried)|
|Reliance Gold Loan Interest Rate||7% per annum|
|Reliance Gold Loan Per Gram||Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621|
|Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount or Rs. 1000 (Whichever Is Higher)|
|Repayment Tenure||15 Months to 36 Months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
Advantages of Reliance Gold Loan
There are some advantages of the Reliance gold loan:
- Reliance Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% per annum and reasonable in contrast to other services; this is the reason why most of the customers prefer this service.
- The documentation process is straightforward. Less documentation is required in gold loan.
- It only consists of one ID proof, one residence proof (Aadhaar card etc.) and two passport size photographs.
- You can check the specific document requirements on Reliance Gold App as well.
- If you fulfil the eligibility criteria of Reliance Gold Loan then, it is disbursed very quickly that is in a day.
- Reliance gold loan provides an amount which is as high as Rupees 1 Crore.
You can call on 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on Gold Loan.
How Much Loan Can I get through Reliance Gold Loan
Reliance Gold Loan Per Gram
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Jun 14 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Reliance Gold Loan
Gold has been a valued commodity especially in India, it is considered auspicious and has a big market of jewelry and coins. Even though gold is a highly liquid asset, it wasn’t until recently that the owners leveraged their gold effectively to cover the added costs and meet their liquidity needs. Gold Loan is considered as the fastest growing amongst the other financial products.
Reliance Capital Limited now known as Reliance Money is an Indian diversified financial services holding company founded by Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. Some of the financial products of this Company are, Gold Loans, Money Transfers, SME Finance, and Commercial Vehicle Loans including new and pre-owned vehicles. Furthermore, this Company is serving people since 1986 and thus, it is very reliable. Also, Reliance Finance has more than 20300 employees working in its branches all over the country. Reliance provides a gold loan at a shallow rate of interest.
Reliance Gold Loan is a service in which gold ornaments is used as collateral in return of loan amount. Reliance Gold Loan Interest Rates are low in comparison to other services like personal loan, as it is a secured service. Also, this Loan is provided for a given tenure, which means if the applicant is not able to repay the Loan in that preset period. Then, the gold ornaments kept with the lending institution are confiscated. An applicant who is not eligible for any other loan can apply as well.
Reliance Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a commercial commodity granted by Reliance, which provides to your requirements of short term or long term reserves. It is easy to avail of monetary assistance presented by Reliance at low rates of interest and also requires minimum documentation for smooth process flow. Reliance provides you with the Loan expense within an hour of administration as the appraisal and approval process is swiftly done, keeping in mind your seriousness regarding the need for repositories.
Primary Eligibility criteria for availing the Gold Loan is:
|Age||21-60 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats (10 grams)|
Reliance Gold Loan Documents Required
You need Minimal Basic documentation for applying for a Reliance Gold Loan. The list of the required Documents in given below:
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
Reliance Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
A Gold Loan can accomplish all your critical short term and long time financial obligations. The rate of interest that you will be imposed with depends on the entire loan value as well as the state/purity of the Gold you are to have as collateral with the Bank. Gold Loan interest rates given by the Bank are more economical in comparison to other loans because it is a completely secured loan.
The Bank also charges some additional fees along with the rate of interest in some cases, which are :
|Reliance Gold Loan Interest Rate||Starting 7% per annum per annum|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 10|
You can call on 9878981144 to avail the Best Deals and Offers on Reliance Gold Loan.
Reliance Gold Loan Apply Online
You can apply for gold loan online. The process of application is straightforward. There are a few steps to apply for the gold loan.
- Visit us at Dialabank
- Go to the specific page of Reliance Money bank.
- Fill a fast and simple gold Loan application form Online with current information.
- You will get a call from our Relationship Manager to assist you in the entire process of the Loan.
- You can check your eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a loan.
- Submit all the documents required as proof. This can be done with the help of Dialabank’s pickup document service from your home.
- The Loan gets approved within 48 hours and disbursed within a day.
How to Pay Reliance Gold Loan EMI
Reliance provides good repayment schemes to the customers availing a gold loan. There are three ways of repaying the loan amount, that is, Term Loan, EMI, and Overdraft facility. You can check about how to pay Reliance gold loan online.
- Term Loan: In this repayment scheme, the applicant has to pay only the interest rate during the loan tenure. After the completion of the loan period, the applicant has to pay the principal amount of the loan.
- EMI Facility: In the EMI selection, the candidate has to give a set quantity that consists of both interest rate and a portion of the principal amount for the complete security of the Loan.
- Overdraft Facility: In this facility, the candidate can experience liquidity anytime. That is, the candidate has to give the rate of interest solely for the expense that he has adopted from the entire distributed amount.
Reliance Gold Loan Contact Number
Dial us at +919878981144 and get answers to all your queries regarding Gold Loan. Also, you can compare and get the best deals and offers on Gold Loan from different banks throughout the country by calling on the given number.
Gold Ornaments accepted for Reliance Gold Loan
- You should have a minimum of 10 grams of Gold.
- You cannot get a gold loan on raw Gold.
- Gold bricks are also not accepted.
- The quality of your Gold should be 18 carats to 22 carats. The Gold of 24 carats is not accepted.
- Reliance accepts all types of gold jewellery.
- Minted coins are not accepted.
Uses of Reliance Gold Loan
You can use this amount of Loan to fulfil any of your personal and professional needs:
- The loan amount can be used for wedding purposes.
- You can use this Gold for education purposes.
- You can use this money for your business.
- You can buy a car using this amount of Loan.
- Reliance Gold Loan allows you to use the loan amount for medical purposes as well.
FAQs About Reliance Gold Loan
✅ What is Reliance Gold Loan?
Reliance gold loan is a loan against gold ornaments within minutes. You can avail a maximum loan amount of 1.5 crores depending on the weight and purity of your Gold. They offer several different schemes based upon your needs.
✅ How can I get a Gold Loan from Reliance?
You can get a Gold Loan from Reliance by visiting the nearest branch with your gold ornaments, or you can apply online at Dialabank from the comfort of your home to avail personalized assistance, lower rates, and the best deals.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Reliance?
You can get a gold Loan amount of ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 per gram in Reliance for 18 carats of gold. This amount varies depending on the purity of your pledged Gold. You can avail a Gold Loan amount of up to 1.5 crores.
✅ How does Reliance Gold Loan work?
Reliance Gold Loan is a lending scheme that allows you to get a loan against your pledged gold ornaments. Once your pledges ornaments are valued and your documents approved the loan amount will be instantly disbursed into your bank accounts.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Reliance?
The Gold Loan interest rates in Reliance is 7% per annum. The interest rate in Reliance depends on the purity of your Gold; the loan amount tendered, LTV ratio, and tenure of the Loan.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Reliance?
To calculate the gold loan interest in Reliance use Dialabank’s EMI calculator and find out the interest to be paid. It is free and easy to use.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Reliance?
The maximum gold loan from Reliance that can be availed is up to Rs 1.5 crores.
✅ What is the loan tenure of Reliance Gold Loan?
The Loan tenure of Reliance Gold Loan ranges from 15 months to 36 months and can also be renewed for a longer-term.
✅ How to pay Reliance Gold Loan through Credit Card?
You cannot pay Reliance Gold Loan through Credit Card as per RBI’s guidelines.
Table of Contents
- 1 Reliance Gold Loan Key Features
- 2 Advantages of Reliance Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Loan Can I get through Reliance Gold Loan
- 4 About Reliance Gold Loan
- 5 Reliance Gold Loan Eligibility
- 6 Reliance Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 Reliance Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
- 8 Reliance Gold Loan Apply Online
- 9 How to Pay Reliance Gold Loan EMI
- 10 Reliance Gold Loan Contact Number
- 11 Gold Ornaments accepted for Reliance Gold Loan
- 12 Uses of Reliance Gold Loan
- 13 FAQs About Reliance Gold Loan
- 13.1 ✅ What is Reliance Gold Loan?
- 13.2 ✅ How can I get a Gold Loan from Reliance?
- 13.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Reliance?
- 13.4 ✅ How does Reliance Gold Loan work?
- 13.5 ✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Reliance?
- 13.6 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Reliance?
- 13.7 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Reliance?
- 13.8 ✅ What is the loan tenure of Reliance Gold Loan?
- 13.9 ✅ How to pay Reliance Gold Loan through Credit Card?