All About Rohini RG Complex Delhi Gold Loan
Are you thinking about buying a new machine to increase your business productivity? Are you in urgent need of funds? Thinking about taking a loan from the bank don’t want to pay a high interest rate? Then we are to solve all your problem. We offer gold loan near in Rohini RG Complex which is located in New Delhi. See every Indian household has gold in some way or the other if you too have gold which is sitting ideally in your locker you can quickly get this loaning scheme from both banks and NBFC’s
About Gold Loan
When you take a loan from the bank by pledging your gold ornament against the loan amount is said to be a gold loan. In this loaning scheme, the bank decides the loan amount by evaluating the gold’s purity and its weight. Also, this is one of the easiest ways of taking a loan amount from the bank. Therefore, if you are looking for quick funding, you should go for this loaning scheme.
Why should you choose Gold Loan over any other loaning scheme?
- When looking for a loan, we always try to find the loan which comes with the lowest interest rate.
- In the case of a gold loan, you will be getting the lowest interest rates in comparison to another loaning scheme.
- Moreover, the documentation process if fast and requires minimal documentation
- Likewise, the loaning scheme comes with multiple repayment options.
- As a result, you can quickly repay the loan amount by choosing the repayment method that suits you the most.
- You can get 20,000 Rs to 1 Crore as the loan amount from these loans.
- Furthermore, you can use any of your gold ornament to take this loan.
- You can pledge your gold earrings, your gold pendants or even your gold bangles to avail the gold loan.
- This loan is applicable for both salaried and self-employed applicant.
- You can use the loan amount in any way you want as you don’t need to specify the reason for taking a loan.
Interest Rates for Rohini RG Complex Delhi Gold Loan
The minimum rate of interest you can get on this loan is 10.00% (monthly). In addition to this, you can close your loan before time and save a couple of Rupees. You need to pay only about 0-3% of the total loan amount along with the pending loan amount. By doing this, you can skip the remaining EMI’s and their respective rate of interest.
Eligibility for taking Rohini RG Complex Delhi Gold Loan
- First, the age of the applicant needs to be more than 18 years.
- After that, the maximum age of the applicant can be 70 years.
- The applicant needs to be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant’s collateral gold should be more than 10 grams.
- The purity of the pledged gold needs to be more than 18 Karats and 22 Karats.
Required Documents for Rohini RG Complex Delhi Gold Loan
- Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Amargarh:
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
- Two passport size colored photographs.
- Proof of Address (Aadhar Card/Ration card/ Tel, Electricity.Bill/ Rental Agr./ Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
About Rohini Complex Delhi.
Rohini is the state’s first sub-city project under the development of Delhi Development Authority (DDA). The area came into existence in the decade of 1980. The city also includes Rohini Heliport which is first of its kind in the country.
|REMINDER SERVICES||GOLD LOAN EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Rohini RG Complex Delhi Gold Loan
- 2 About Gold Loan