Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Features
Whenever we face a financial crisis the best option that comes to our mind is a loan. Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Approval Process is considered one of the fastest among leading banks. One of the most sought-after loan options is a gold loan. A gold loan is a secured kind of loan in which you have to pledge your gold as collateral for the loan. Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Approval Process is very customer-friendly and fast. They provide you loans against your gold at affordable interest rates.
Some of the features of the gold loan are:
- You can avail gold loan of up to 15 lacs from Saptagiri Grameena Bank.
- Affordable interest rate from 7.0% onwards.
- The loan tenure ranges from 6 to 36 months.
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Approval Process is easy and instant.
- You can get up to 80% of LTV depending upon your application.
- The loan is approved with as little documentation as possible.
- Your gold is safe in the bank’s locker with full security measures.
To know more about the Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold loan, you can visit here.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Minimum and Maximum Age||
21 Yrs – 60 Yrs
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Up to ₹ 2 Cr. Some banks restrict maximum eligibility to ₹ 20 Lakh
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Salaried and self-employed both are eligible
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
|Quality of Gold||
Gold ornaments should range in between 18 to 24 Carats
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
Banks do not check CIBIL score for granting a gold loan
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
|Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan||
Gold bars and coins
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
|Employment track record and income proofs||
Banks do not check your job stability or business stability to sanction you a gold loan. Gold loans are granted without income proofs. You only need to submit your basic KYC documents such as address proof, identity proof, and an Aadhaar card to avail of this loan.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
- Proof of the citizenship of India
- Duly filled application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Applicant’s KYC documents to establish Identity and Address
- Salary/ Income Proof
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, land proof
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
Some basic steps involving approval of gold loan are:
- Visit the Nearest branch of Saptagiri Grameena Bank.
- Fill up the application required by the bank and submit it with all the documents required to get your loan approved.
- Get your gold to the bank for its valuation, the bank will decide the loan amount after valuation.
- Evaluate the common terms for the loan like tenure and interest rate with the representative of the bank.
- The bank will finalize all the terms and your application will be under review for some time.
- After getting the approval bank will assist you with further process and disbursal of the loan amount.
FAQs on Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
✅ How long will it take to get my loan approved?
Your loan will get approved after you submit all the documents required by the bank and meet all the eligibility criteria put forward by the bank, after that your gold will be checked and valuation will be done. After these procedures, the bank will approve your loan within few days.
✅ What is the maximum tenure for a gold loan at Saptagiri Grameena Bank?
You can opt for a maximum tenure of up to 36 months from Saptagiri Grameena Bank.
✅ What Documents are required by the bank for my gold loan to be approved?
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Approval Process requires very little documentation. The basic documents required by the bank for approval are Identity proof, residential proof, passport-size photographs, pan card, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Features
- 2 Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 3 Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 4 Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Approval Process