Features of Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
Clients’ credit needs are increasing by the day, therefore gold loans are a viable and worthwhile solution in any unpredictable environment, such as hospitalisation or farming, by utilising gold jewellery as collateral to obtain the maximum amount from lenders. Gold loans are a quick way to get credit, so if someone has a perfect credit profile, they can get it in the blink of an eye. Visit the dialabank website for additional information and to connect and use other services.
The following are some characteristics of a gold loan:
- They swiftly disbursed the loan amount, especially during times of crisis.
- Using a digital gateway for gold loans, you can get credit amounts immediately without having to visit a bank.
- Individuals can borrow between Rs 10,000 and Rs 25 lakhs at various interest rates.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan comparison with banks
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|ICICI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan EMI calculator
Use our loan calculator to figure out how much EMI you’re paying based on your loan amount. Calculating an exact amount based on your pocket is difficult and time-consuming. As a result, we’ve created a method to assist clients with calculating the amount. Customers can use our calculators to figure out the exact rate of interest and loan period.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
- Proof of the citizenship of India
- Duly filled application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Applicant’s KYC documents to establish Identity and Address
- Salary/ Income Proof
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, land proof
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Documents Required – FAQs
✅ Is it possible to foreclose my loan account or close it before the end of the tenor? What accusations would be brought in such a case?
Clients have the option to close their account and repay the debt before the term ends, liberating their gold from the bank’s branch. You’ll be charged a small termination fee ranging from Rs. 0-150 if you pay off your loan before the three-month time is up. There are no cancellation fees after three months.
✅ What are the extra expenses I’ll have to spend when I apply for a loan?
A minor processing fee is applied to each gold loan. The amount of hidden costs imposed by each bank varies, however they rarely exceed 2% of the loan amount. In addition to the service fee, we will charge you a gold verification fee, which will be covered by the lender.
✅ Is it possible for me to pay back the loan in instalments?
You can, in fact, pay back a debt in instalments. The pledged gold will not be returned until the entire loan amount has been repaid.
Table of Contents
- 1 Features of Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
- 2 Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan comparison with banks
- 3 Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan EMI calculator
- 4 Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 5 Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Documents Required – FAQs