Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Collateral||Gold ornaments|
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan per gram||₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450 Depending on the purity of gold|
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Age of Borrower||18 – 70 years|
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 10 lakhs|
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||
Up to 70%, 90% in case of higher interest rates
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan purity of Eligible gold||18 carat to 22-carat gold|
|Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Tenure||6 months to 36 months|
About Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
Saptagiri Grameena Bank was established in the year 2006, after the merger of Sri Venkateswara Grameena Bank and Kanakadurga Grameena Bank. The head office of this bank is in Chittoor District in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The network of this bank spreads over the Chittoor and Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh with a total of 188 branches. Among these branches, 128 are in rural areas and 17 are in Urban Areas. Therefore, in order to avail financial services like Gold Loan in your village, apply online. In order to get a gold loan, Click Here.
Advantages of Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
- Instant Gold Loan: To begin with, loan on gold the bank sanctions Gold Loan quickly. The sum of the loan ranges from Rs. Ten thousand to Rs. 15 Lacs. The amount of quantity can be availed over the counter rapidly.
- Gold Coins: Secondly, this bank can also be avail against the security of 24-Karat gold coins which holds complete purity issues by banks operating in India. However, the weight of gold cannot exceed more than fifty grams per customer. The rules are laid down by RBI and are subject to change.
- Loan Tenure: Also, When it comes to availing the gold loan, then it holds the minimum duration of a half year to a most of extreme of a year.
- Attractive interest rates: the Fascinating rate of interest: On a Gold loan per gram rate, the borrower can get the fascinating interest rate. Take a glimpse at the gold’s recent running interest rate.
- Foreclosure: The bank charges a borrower up to .50% on the principal outstanding in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
Saptagiri Grameen Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated January 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Mar 24 2023
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
You can avail Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan at very attractive rates.
|Gold Loan Rate Start||5.88% per annum|
Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
|Prepayment Charges||0 – 2 %.|
|Gold Valuation Charges||variable|
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
Gold Quality, Quantity
Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams
Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan at Home
Gold Loan at Home is an immediate or doorstep loan service that allows you to borrow money from the comfort of your own home. As interest rates are low, the service is quick, flexible, and economical. Before submitting a loan request, you can also use the gold loan calculator to determine the worth of your gold or the loan amount. The process for getting a Gold Loan at home is quite simple and convenient, and it can be completed in just a few minutes.
One of our representatives will contact you and arrive at your home within 30 minutes. The appropriate gold loan amount will be paid immediately to your bank account when all e-documentation and gold identification is completed at your home.
The benefits of getting a gold loan at your doorsteps are:
- Access To Your Loan Account 24 X 7
- Diverse Range of Gold Loan Schemes
- Your Gold will just be released the same day.
- Pre & Part Payment Facility
- You can get free insurance for your Gold
- There are no hidden fees.
- You will get the maximum value of your Gold
- Service at Your Door in 30 Minutes
- You can avail your Gold Loan in just 1 visit
Documents Required for Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
Some of the commonly required documents are as follows:
2 Passport-Sized latest coloured photos
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Agricultural Land Proof
Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose. In the case of Agriculture Loan on the gold of more than Rs. 1 lakh there is no requirement of proof for allied agriculture purposes.
|Demand Promissory Note||
Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
Apart from these, you may have to submit other documents as per the request of the bank.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Features
- Safety of Ornaments: Of course the security of your Gold Jewellery is more in banks due to the proper security systems, unlike our homes.
- Fast Process: This is a type of secured loan therefore, you can get your gold loan processed in as quick as 30 minutes
- Overdraft Facility: The applicant has the option of an overdraft facility that allows the applicant to enjoy anytime cash flow as per the needs.
- Low-Interest Rates: Another feature is the Gold Loan Interest Rate is very less in comparison to other services provided by the banks and NBFC’s.
Forms of Gold Accepted for Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
To start, to get your loan approved, the applicants should take care of the following:
- Gold Jewelry(Any)- Bangles, Necklace, Bangles.
- Gold Coins are not accepted.
- Gold Bricks are also not accepted.
Note: 24 Carat Gold is also not accepted for a Gold Loan.
How to Apply for Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
The applicant can apply for a Gold Loan at the comfort of their home. You do not have to go anywhere in order to get financial help. all you have to do is:
- Visit Dialabank
- Next, A registration form will be displayed.
- Thirdly, Fill the form with the current information.
- Finally, You will get assisted by our trained relationship managers further.
Furthermore, The services provided by us is totally free of cost.
*For any assistance regarding Gold Loan, call us on 9878981144, our trained Relationship Managers will provide you with the best information.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
|6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
Use of Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing theSaptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Saptagiri Grameena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 5.88% per annum (depends on the sum of the loan)|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Saptagiri Grameena Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank charges a processing fee of up to ₹ 500
- Minimum of ₹ 300 charge, that is 0.30% of the loan amount, applies to the amount ranging from above ₹ 20,000 – less than ₹ 20 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 applies to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Saptagiri Grameena Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, the loan amount is provided as an overdraft facility. It functions as a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as per your wishes, anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
FAQ’s About Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan service is given to its customers for fulfilling their short term need for funds for personal or business use, but not for speculative uses. The banks give loans at a low rate of interest with flexible tenure and convenient repayment options. The application process is simple with quick disbursal.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Saptagiri Grameena Bank?
The amount of Saptagiri Grameena Bank gold loan granted per gram of Gold varies every day as it is influenced by the market price of the gold. Saptagiri Grameena bank provides a loan to value ratio of 70%.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Saptagiri Grameena Bank?
The interest rate charged on Saptagiri Grameena Bank gold loan usually starts from 5.88% per annum depending on the amount to be borrowed. The bank also deducts some processing, documentation and gold valuation fees from the loan amount. The interest rate can increase if the purity of the gold collateral is low.
✅ How to pay Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan online?
The Saptagiri Grameena Bank provides many easy and convenient ways to repay the Gold Loan online from the bank. You can do it through the bank’s online portal or even through net banking apps like Paytm.
✅ How to apply for Gold Loan in Saptagiri Grameena Bank?
The application process for Saptagiri Grameena Bank gold loan is an easy process. You need to visit the branch along with your documents and gold collateral. If you want to do it online, visit the bank’s website or apply through Dialabank.
✅ What is the loan tenure of the Saptagiri Grameena Bank gold loan?
The loan tenure for a Saptagiri Grameena Bank ranges from 6 months to 36 months. You have the option to choose the tenure yourself. So make sure you make the choice keeping in mind the repayment of your loan.
✅ How to take Gold Loan from Saptagiri Grameena Bank?
Taking Gold Loan from Saptagiri Grameena Bank is a simple and hassle-free process. Provide the bank with the documents and the gold collateral. Fill up some application forms and sign an agreement. Once your documents are verified and the offer is accepted by you, the loan will be sanctioned.
✅ How to check Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan status?
You can check the status of your Gold Loan from Saptagiri Grameena Bank by visiting the loan branch of the bank and contacting your loan officer or through the bank’s customer care helpline number.
✅ How to renew Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
The renewal procedure of the Saptagiri Grameena Bank gold loan is completed once you visit the branch with all your loan-related documents and agree on the new terms for the Gold Loan which are formed after the gold is released and revalued again at the latest market prices of the gold.
✅ What happens if someone defaults Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
If someone is unable to pay the Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan amount, the bank reduces their credit score affecting their loan taking ability in the future and also charges a penalty fee from the borrower. Continuous defaults in making the payment give the banks the legal right to auction your gold publically to recover its bad debt.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
Saptagiri Grameena Bank does provide an Overdraft Scheme and the overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount that you will withdraw/utilize.
✅What is the Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
Once the loan is paid, the bank will close your gold loan immediately.
✅What is the Saptagiri Grameena Bank customer care number?
9878981144 is the customer care number of the Saptagiri Grameena Bank.
✅ What is Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Saptatagiri Grameena Bank decides the preclosure charges.
✅What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure for the Saptagiri Grameena Bank is up to 36 months
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum tenure of the gold loan from Saptagiri Grameena Bank is 6 months.
✅ What are the foreclosure charges of the Saptagiri Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
Saptagiri Grameena Bank charges an interested borrower up to .50% on the principal amount in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.