Features of Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Customers can apply for Gold Loans in Saurashtra Gramin Bank. For more queries, Dialabank is always there for its customers.
The key features of Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan are as follows:
- Rate Per Gram: Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621
- Processing Fee: Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 0.23%
- Interest Rate: Gold Loan Interest rate is 7% per annum.
- Zero Processing Fees: Several banks and NBFCs don’t charge any processing fees since gold loans are provided instantly with gold as collateral control by the bank.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Comparision with banks
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|Private Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI calculator
The EMI Calculator calculates your monthly EMI at the chosen rate for a selected period. The EMI is set by the loan quantity, rate, and loan term.
Loan quantity: If you provoke a bigger gold loan online, your EMI is higher.
Interest rate: The rate is directly proportional to the value of EMI. The higher the rate greater the EMI.
Loan Duration: In the case of an extended loan amount/period, the EMI on a gold loan is reduced.
Dialabank provides you with the best assistance in case of availing of a Gold Loan!
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documents Required are mentioned below:
At the time of application the following documents are required:
- Proof of the citizenship of India
- Duly filled application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Applicant’s KYC documents to establish Identity and Address
- Salary/ Income Proof
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, land proof
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documents Required – FAQs
✅ What happens if gold loan interest isn’t paid?
Since the gold has been pledged as collateral against the loan, failure to repay (three consecutive payments or more) can ultimately cause the gold to be auctioned off by the bank or the institution. This can be converted into a non-performing asset and can be oversubscribed off for recovery.
✅ Is taking a gold loan safe?
Gold loans are thought-about a secure investment possibility. Physical gold might not yield nice worth or it’s going to be terribly less, however, with gold loans borrowers will build use of the money for varied expense needs.
✅ Who is eligible for a gold loan?
Any Indian national above the age of eighteen years and less than seventy years is eligible for a jewellery mortgage. Some banks need you to own a co-borrower if the credit applicant’s age is higher than seventy years.