|Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||Starting 7.25% per annum|
|Saurashtra Gramin Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 3,800 to ₹ 4,350|
|Saurashtra Gramin Gold Requirement||Minimum 18 Carat|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank Minimum Loan Amount||Starting from Rs. 1000|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank Repayment Tenure||6 Months to 60 Months|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Schemes||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan
What is Gold Loan?
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
In general Loan on Gold, credit is available at a low-interest rate. Moreover, the reason behind that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the Gold interest rates are less than that of a personal loan or any other kind of loan. Though the Gold loan rate keeps on changing with the passage of time as well as person to person. Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan is available at a 1% per month interest rate.
|Gold Loan Rate||7.25% per annum|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
|Gold Valuation Charges||Variable|
|Gold Required||Minimum 18 Cr|
Why Should You Choose Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
So many banks and non-financial organizations provide a Gold Loan. Then why should you choose Saurashtra Gramin Bank for a Jewel Loan? Here are some reasons
- The bank is very dedicated to its customers.
- High Loan amount from a minimum in thousands to a crore.
- Quick processing.
- A bad credit history/ CIBIL score is not an issue.
- Instant Processing and Disbursal.
- The lowest interest rate.
- Minimum documentation is required.
- Flexible repayment options
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Advantages
- Less Documentation Process– Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loans require only the basic KYC documents for approval which are easy to collect. Thus its process is way simpler than other loans.
- Easy to get – You can get a gold loan from any branch of the Saurashtra Gramin Bank. You can even apply online through Dialabank.
- CIBIL Score –The Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan does not demand any minimum CIBIL score. Anyone who owns gold and matches the age eligibility can avail of these loans.
- Processing Fees –The processing fee for this gold loan is as low as 1%.
- Tenure-Also, Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan provides a flexible period of the loan, which ranges from 6 months to 6 years. You can choose the tenure.
- Safety –Your gold collateral is completely safe in the bank locker.
- No Income requirement – Gold loan does not demand any minimum income. Even if you are not an earning person, you can avail of this loan
- Foreclosure charges – The bank takes 0.50% of the principal loan amount as foreclosure charges.
How Much Can I Get Through Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram – updated Jan 2021|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr Gold||Loan on 20Cr Gold||Loan on 22Cr Gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality, Quantity||Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams|
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan At Home
With the changing requirements of the times, Saurashtra Gramin Bank has devised a simple yet effective solution that will simplify your life. Just as you can get groceries, clothes, and other necessities delivered to your door, you can now acquire a gold loan from the comfort of your own home.
Saurashtra Gramin Gold Loan At Home is a one-step option if you are in urgent need of finances, are too busy to visit a bank, or prefer social distancing. The procedure is simple to follow. To apply for a gold loan, you must first contact us by phone. Our executive from the nearest branch will pay you a visit as soon as possible.
Following are some of the benefits of Saurashtra Gramin Gold Loan At Home:
- Faster processing
- Attractive interest rates
- Maximum value of gold
- Flexible repay tenures
- Easy payment options
- No additional charges
- 24*7 customer support
- Full security of the gold
- No hidden fees
- Service at your doorstep within 30 minutes
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documentation
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
|Agricultural Land Proof||
Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
Gold Loan Process
- To avail of a gold loan from the Saurashtra Gramin bank, first of all, collect the required documents and make sure you are eligible.
- After that, take a minimum of 10 grams of gold jewellery or gold coins (up to 50 grams) of purity ranging from 18 to 22 carats.
- Once you submit these in the bank, the bank will offer you a loan amount depending on many factors such as the value of the jewellery and its purity. Accept the best offer.
- Your loan will be processed and sanctioned. Disbursal is done on the same day.
Why Dialabank for an online Gold Loan?
1. Firstly Dialabank offers a very easy process of applying for an Online Gold Loan. All you have to do is visit the website, click on ‘Gold Loan’ on the menu and fill up a form. You will receive a call from our side.
2. After that, the applicant gets a good comparison of the gold interest rates of other banks as well.
3. Furthermore, the company provides the document pick up facility from your doorstep.
4. Lastly, you will get the best as well as the lowest interest rate. Moreover, for more information call 9878981144 with your city code.
Uses of Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan
The Saurashtra Gramin bank gold loan can be used for:
- personal expenses such as a wedding or a holiday
- educational expenses such as paying for higher education
- agricultural expenses such as buying more land or more agricultural implements
- business expenses such as expanding it and buying more capital.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7.25% per annum (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Saurashtra Gramin Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- There is no arranging cost is appropriate up to ₹ 25,000
- 0.30% of the credit aggregate, Minimum of ₹ 300 charge is material to the complete going from above ₹ 25,000 – not really ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit complete, subject to at any rate Rs.1,500 is proper to the total more than Rs.5 lakh regardless under Rs.1 crore
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Saurashtra Gramin Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, you are given an improvement total as an overdraft amount. It functions like a Credit Card, so you can spend the Gold Loan Amount as you need when you need it. The interest rates on the gold loans are only charged on the amount of money used.
FAQ’s About Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan is an easy to avail financial service for the fulfilment of your financial needs at attractive rates of interest and a maximum tenure of 12 months. The bank requires minimal documentation and has convenient modes of repayment.
✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Saurashtra Gramin Bank?
Applying for the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan is a simple and hassle-free process, which can be done either offline by visiting the branch or online through Dialabank’s digital platform. You just need to fill a form and require minimal documents for completing the application process.
✅How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Saurashtra Gramin Bank?
The per gram gold loan rates in Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan depends on the rate of gold in the market and the quality of the gold that is to be pledged. The bank gives 80% funding of the total value of the gold.
✅ How Does Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan work?
Working on a Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan is a hassle-free process as you just need to be a customer of the bank already or a resident of the area of the bank to take the Gold Loan service of the bank. You need minimal documents and at least 18K gold ornaments. The bank gives disbursement of the loan on the same day as of approval.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Saurashtra Gramin Bank?
The Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan charges an interest rate of about 7.25% per annum per annum depending on the amount of the loan. The rate of interest charged is low as these are fully secured loans and the banks have no risk in lending the amount.
✅ What is the Gold Loan processing fee in Saurashtra Gramin Bank?
The gold loan processing fee for a Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan is as low as 1% of the loan amount. This fee will be directly deducted from the loan amount disbursed in your account.
✅ How to check gold loan status in Saurashtra Gramin Bank?
You can check the status of your Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan by contacting the customer care helpline of the bank or by visiting the branch physically and meeting the loan officer.
✅How to renew Saurashtra Gramin Gold Loan online?
The renewal process of the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold loan begins once you reach the branch with all gold loan-related documents and get the gold revaluated at the bank branch. After revaluation of your gold at the latest market prices and payment of any fee as applicable, your loan will be renewed for another term. For more information on this call the bank’s customer care helpline.
✅ How to pay Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold loan interest online?
The Saurashtra Gramin bank gold loan gives you easy and convenient options for paying your interests online. You can visit the nearest loan branch for more information, or visit the website of the bank.
✅What if I can’t pay the interest on the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
If someone defaults the interest payment of the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan repayment, the bank has full rights to sell the gold ornaments that were kept as security to recover the loan amount. Also, this affects your credit score negatively which affects your loan taking capacity in the future.
✅What is an overdraft scheme for Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Saurashtra Gramin Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme. In the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Overdraft office, the bank charges pay essentially on the complete you pull out/use.
✅What is the customer care number for Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Call at 9878981144 for any query.
✅What is the foreclosure procedure for Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
The Bank charges a borrower to .50% on the key excellent if there should be an event of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
✅What is the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
The Gold loan will automatically close after the payment is done in full.
✅ What are the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Bank preclosure charges are 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure is 60 months.
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 6 months.