Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan
What is Gold Loan?
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Gold Loan per gram||variable depending on the purity of gold|
|Age of Borrower||18 – 70 years|
|Loan Amount||1 thousand up to 1 crore|
|Maximum Loan to Gold Value Ratio||Up to 80%|
|The purity of Eligible gold||18 carat to 22-carat gold|
|Loan Tenure||6 months up to 60 months|
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
In general Loan on Gold, the credit is available at a low-interest rate. Moreover, the reason behind that the gold loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the Gold interest rates are less than that of a personal loan or any other kind of loans. Though the Gold loan rate keeps on changing with the passage of time as well as person to person. Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan is available at 1% per month interest rate.
|Gold Loan Rate||Starting 10.70%|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
|Gold Valuation Charges||Variable|
|Gold Required||Minimum 18 Cr|
Why Should You Choose Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
So many banks and non- financial organizations provide a Gold Loan. Then why should you choose Saurashtra Gramin Bank for a Gold Loan? Here are some reasons
- The bank is very dedicated to its customers.
- High Loan amount from a minimum in thousands to a crore.
- Quick processing.
- Bad credit history/ CIBIL score is not an issue.
- Instant Processing and Disbursal.
- The lowest interest rate.
- Minimum documentation required.
- Flexible repayment options
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Advantages
- Less Documentation Process– Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loans require only the basic KYC documents for approval which are easy to collect. Thus its process is way simpler than other loans.
- Easy to get – You can get a gold loan from any branch of the Saurashtra Gramin Bank. You can even apply online through Dialabank.
- CIBIL Score –The Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan does not demand any minimum CIBIL score. Anyone who owns gold and matches the age eligibility can avail of these loans.
- Processing Fees –The processing fee for this gold loan is as low as 0.85%.
- Tenure-Also, Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan provides a flexible period of the loan, which ranges from 6 months to 6 years. You can choose the tenure.
- Safety –Your gold collateral is completely safe in the bank locker.
- No Income requirement – Gold loan does not demand any minimum income. Even if you are not an earning person, you can avail of this loan
How Much Can I Get Through Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr Gold||Loan on 20Cr Gold||Loan on 22Cr Gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality, Quantity||Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams|
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documentation
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
|Agricultural Land Proof||
Required only if the Loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose
Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
Gold Loan Process
- To avail of a gold loan from the Saurashtra Gramin bank, first of all, collect the required documents and make sure you are eligible.
- After that, take a minimum of 10 grams of gold jewellery or gold coins (up to 50 grams) of purity ranging from 18 to 22 carats.
- Once you submit these in the bank, the bank will offer you a loan amount depending on many factors such as the value of the jewellery and its purity. Accept the best offer.
- Your loan will be processed and sanctioned. Disbursal is done on the same day.
Why Dialabank for online Gold Loan?
1. Firstly Dialabank offers a very easy process of application for Online Gold Loan. All you have to do is visit the website, click on ‘Gold Loan’ on the menu and fill up a form. You will receive a call from our side.
2. After that, the applicant gets a good comparison of the gold interest rates of other banks as well.
3. Furthermore, the company provides the document pick up facility from your doorstep.
4. Lastly, you will get the best as well as the lowest interest rate. Moreover, for more information call 9878981144 with your city code.
Uses of Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan
The Saurashtra Gramin bank gold loan can be used for:
- personal expenses such as a wedding or a holiday
- educational expenses such as paying for higher education
- agricultural expenses such as buying more land or more agricultural implements
- business expenses such as expanding it and buying more capital.
FAQ’s About Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan
✅ What is Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan is an easy to avail financial service for the fulfillment of your financial needs at attractive rates of interest and a maximum tenure of 12 months. The bank requires minimal documentation and has convenient modes of repayment.
✅ How Can I Get Gold Loan From Saurashtra Gramin Bank?
Applying for the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan is a simple and hassle-free process, which can be done either offline by visiting the branch or online through Dialabank’s digital platform. You just need to fill a form and require minimal documents for completing the application process.
✅How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Saurashtra Gramin Bank?
The gold per gram rates in Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan depend on the rate of gold in the market and the quality of the gold that is to be pledged. The bank gives 80% funding of the total value of the gold.
✅ How Does Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan work?
Working of a Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan is a hassle-free process as you just need to be a customer of the bank already or a resident of the area of the bank to take the Gold Loan service of the bank. You need minimal documents and at least 18K gold ornaments. The bank gives disbursement of the loan on the same day as of approval.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Saurashtra Gramin Bank?
The Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan charges an interest rate of about 10.70% per annum depending on the amount of the loan. The rate of interest charged is low as these are fully secured loans and the banks have no risk in lending the amount.
✅ What is the Gold Loan processing fee in Saurashtra Gramin Bank?
The gold loan processing fee for a Saurashtra Gramin Bank gold loan is as low as 0.85% of the loan amount. This fee will be directly deducted from the loan amount disbursed in your account.
✅ How to check gold loan status in Saurashtra Gramin Bank?
You can check the status of your Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan by contacting the customer care helpline of the bank or by visiting the branch physically and meeting the loan officer.
✅How to renew Saurashtra Gramin Gold Loan online?
The renewal process of the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold loan begins once you reach the branch with all gold loan-related documents and get the gold revaluated at the bank branch. After revaluation of your gold at the latest market prices and payment of any fee as applicable, your loan will be renewed for another term. For more information on this call the bank’s customer care helpline.
✅ How to pay Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold loan interest online?
The Saurashtra Gramin bank gold loan gives you easy and convenient options for paying your interests online. You can visit the nearest loan branch for more information, or visit the website of the bank.
✅What if I can’t pay the interest on the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
If someone defaults the interest payment of the Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gold Loan repayment, the bank has full rights to sell the gold ornaments that were kept as security to recover the loan amount. Also, this affects your credit score negatively which affects your loan taking capacity in the future.