Standard Chartered Gold Loan Key Features
Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)
|Standard Chartered Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0%|
Standard Chartered Gold Loan Per Gram
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
Advantages of Standard Chartered Gold Loan
- The gold loan can be taken for education purpose
- It tends to help extend a business or working capital requirement
- To enhance agribusiness by purchasing apparatus for the water system and different needs
- At the point when a healing crisis strikes, a gold loan can be a friend in need.
- To get urgent money while going on a trip
- Gives the feeling of utilizing a possess advantage to fund your requirements.
- A gold loan is a fast loan as compares to other loans individuals get cash within a day.
How much Loan can I get from Standard Chartered Gold Loan
As per the most recent primrose prices, the Standard Chartered financial institution supplies a primrose mortgage per gram of Rs. 5,340. perfect Standard Chartered financial institution primrose mortgage worth per gram at this time is Rs. 5,340 for 22-carat jewelry calculated at the most LTV of 75%.
Standard Chartered Gold Loan Per Gram
|Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
About Standard Chartered Gold Loan
In the face of a fiscal crux, we all tend to have a breakdown until we have something to get us out of that problem. Worrying is not going to change anything finding a way does.
Gold is not only meant to be kept useless it has the power to take anyone out of their financial misery, only by putting it in a safer bank locker and paying a small interest.
Standard Chartered Gold Loan is making life easy by providing the required financial assistance at times of need. This loan is advantageous as a gold owner gets funds in return for gold jewellery. If you need to calculate your monthly installment you can check through Standard Chartered Gold Loan EMI calculator.
Why choose Standard Chartered Gold Loan? It is quick and comes with easy disbursals moreover we never believed in hassles. Just fulfill some basic documentation and leave rest on us as you get full guidance from the Relationship Managers at Dialabank.
Standard Chartered Gold Loan Eligibility
Standard Chartered Gold Loan is a financial product provided by the bank which caters to your needs of short term or long term funds. It is easy to avail of financial service provided by banks at low rates of interest and also requires minimal documentation for the same. Standard Chartered gives you the Loan amount within an hour of application as the valuation and approval process is quickly done, keeping in mind your urgency regarding the need for funds.
Major Eligibility criteria for availing the Standard Chartered Gold Loan is:
|Requirements||Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Standard Chartered Gold Loan Documents Required
Gold Loan or Loan Against Gold is a loan product offered to the borrowers by the Standard Chartered wherein funds are provided for fulfilling the financial needs of the applicant. The gold ornaments of the applicant are kept as security by the bank in exchange for the funds. The entire Standard Chartered Gold Loan process is hassle-free and easy to get with minimal documentation. The bank ensures the high security of your gold ornaments till the loan is closed.
Documents required for Applying for Standard Chartered Gold Loan are :
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Any one)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Any one)|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized coloured|
Standard Chartered Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
A Gold Loan can fulfill all your urgent short term and long term monetary requirements. The rate of interest that you will be charged with depends on the total loan amount as well as the quality/purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the bank. Gold Loan interest rates offered by the Standard Chartered are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
|Gold Loan Rate||7.0%|
|Loan to Gold value||Up to 75%|
|Service Charges||Rs 250- Rs 5000 (depending on the loan amount)|
|Document Charges||Rs 199 (for loans up to 1-year tenure)|
The bank charges additional fees of 0.85% for the foreclosure of the Gold Loan.
Standard Chartered Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for the Standard Chartered Gold Loan service is a simple and hassle-free process that can be done from the comfort of your home. You can do it online by visiting the bank’s official website and submitting a form with basic information regarding yourself and the Gold Loan you wish to avail. You will then need to visit the branch with the required documents and your Gold.
You can also apply with Dialabank by following the below-mentioned steps to get a Gold Loan as per your need.
- Visit Dialabank’s digital platform, where you will have just to fill a form without any registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact you and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in fulfilling your financial needs.
- You will get personalized service, giving you the option of comparing and taking the best deal according to your needs without any extra charges.
- With Dialabank, you can compare the different offers and schemes from different banks based on funding provided and the rate of interest charged for choosing the best loan deal for yourself.
Standard Chartered Gold Loan EMI Calculator
How to Pay Your Standard Chartered Gold Loan EMI?
Your Bajaj Finance gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with Standard Chartered, Standing Instruction is the best method of repayment. Your EMI sum will be charged automatically toward the finish of the month to month cycle from the Standard Chartered account you indicate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be utilized if you have a non-Standard Chartered account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently toward the finish of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-Standard Chartered account at your closest Standard Chartered Loan branch. A new arrangement of PDCs should be submitted on time. It will be ideal if you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS areas as it were.
Gold Ornaments accepted by Standard Chartered Gold Loan
- Gold in the form of jewellery is acceptable.
- Gold coins weighing less than 50 grams in total are acceptable.
- Gold in the raw form is not acceptable.
- The quality of the Gold should be 18 carats to 24 carats.
- Gold bars and bricks are unacceptable.
- Minted coins are not accepted for the gold loan.
Uses of Standard Chartered Gold Loan
The funds acquired by availing the Standard Chartered Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- To finance any personal expenses such as a wedding, travel, payment of higher education fees, etc.
- For all your business needs, such as buying raw material, expansion of business, etc.
- You can also avail a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The bank offers lower rates of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or allied activities.
FAQs About Standard Chartered Gold Loan
✅ What is Standard Chartered Gold Loan?
Gold loan is a way of availing urgent monetary help by pledging your gold ornaments. Standard Chartered provides you with gold loan schemes that cater to all your needs. You just have to visit the nearest branch and get your Gold valued, after submission and verification of documents the loan amount is disbursed within minutes.
✅ How can I get Gold Loan from Standard Chartered?
To get a Standard Chartered Gold Loan simply visit the nearest branch and submit your gold ornaments for the valuation process. Upon approval and verification of your documents, the amount is transferred to your bank account. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get personalized assistance.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Standard Chartered?
At Standard Chartered, you can get Gold Loan from Rs. 5,340 per gram. You can apply at Dialabank’s digital platform to avail of the best offers.
✅ How does Standard Chartered Gold Loan work?
Standard Chartered provides gold loans at attractive rates with a minimum amount of Rs 20,000 to a maximum limit of Rs 1 crore. The tenure of the loan is 36 months. The loans are provided with minimal documentation and disbursement within 4 hours of approval.
✅ What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Standard Chartered?
Gold Loan Interest Rate in Standard Chartered is 7.0%.
✅ How to check Gold Loan status in Standard Chartered?
Check the status of your loan by visiting the bank’s official website and clicking on the ‘Track my Application’ link. You can also contact the bank via email or call on their customer care number for more information.
✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Standard Chartered?
You can use DialaBank’s EMI calculator for finding out the interest and the EMI amount that will be charged by the bank from you.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Standard Chartered?
You can avail a maximum of Rs. 1 crore through Standard Chartered’s Gold Loan scheme provided that you are salaried personnel. For non-salaried this amount is restricted to Rs. 15 lakhs.
✅ What is the loan tenure of Standard Chartered Gold Loan?
The loan tenure for Gold Loan at Standard Chartered is dependent on the applicant and can be chosen by him for a maximum period of 36 months.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on Standard Chartered Gold Loan?
Standard Chartered charges a processing fee on their Gold Loan which is 1% of the principal loan amount or Rs. 1000 whichever amount is greater amongst the two.
✅ What are the charges for renewal in Standard Chartered Gold Loan?
Gold Loan renewal charges by Standard Chartered are set at a minimum level which is 0-1% and are usually waived off if you have a good relationship with the bank.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Standard Chartered Gold Loan?
Standard Chartered charges a prepayment fee of 1% of the principal amount to be paid. The bank has a transparent procedure and all the charges are explained before hand.
✅ How to renew Standard Chartered Gold Loan Online?
For the renewal of your Gold Loan visit the nearest Standard Chartered branch with the documents where your previously pledged Gold will be released and revalued according to the current market rates and renewal fee might be charged as applicable, and your loan will be renewed.
✅ How to Pay Standard Chartered Gold Loan Interest Online?
Repayment of the gold loan at Standard Chartered is made on Bullet Payment basis; customers can also avail EMI facility on Gold Loan and overdraft facility for businesses is also available. To pay the Gold Loan online, all you need to do is visit the bank’s website and give the loan account number/ CRN number and make the payment.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Standard Chartered Gold Loan for 3 months?
If someone defaults the Standard Chartered Gold Loan, a penalty of 3% on the total due amount will be imposed. Defaulting, again and again, will give the bank the rights to sell your Gold and recover the overdue amount through an auction.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Standard Chartered Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on your Standard Chartered Gold Loan by visiting the nearest branch of the bank and applying for it if you’re eligible for it.
✅ How to pay Standard Chartered Gold Loan through Credit Card?
Standard Chartered offers various payment options to pay your Gold Loan which is simple and easy but a credit card isn’t one of them.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers