About Standard Chartered Gold Loan
In the face of a fiscal crux, we all tend to have a breakdown until we have something to get us out from that problem. Worrying is not going to change anything finding a way does.
Gold is not only meant to be kept useless it has the power to take anyone out of their financial misery, only by putting it in a safer bank locker and paying a small interest.
Standard Chartered Gold Loan is making life easy by providing the required financial assistance at times of need. This loan is advantageous as a gold owner gets funds in return of gold jewellery. If you need to calculate your monthly instalment you can check through Standard Chartered Gold Loan EMI calculator.
Why choose Standard Chartered gold loan.? It is quick and comes with easy disbursals moreover we never believed in hassles. Just fulfill some basic documentation and leave rest on us as you get full guidance from Dialabank.
Documents for Standard Chartered Gold Loan are-
1. For the Proof of Identity one among them is required -Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
2. Besides, for the proof of address Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate. Would work
3. Signature Proof is required in the form of Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque.
4. Two latest passport size photographs
There are some other additional documents also required but only in some special cases like Land Proof only In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh and Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
Moreover, the Standard Chartered Gold Loan interest rate are also very minimal you need to pay only 10.75% per annum as interest and a very small amount as a processing charge.
There are some benchmarks which your Gold needs to touch such as quality less than 18 Karat is not considered for successful Standard Chartered Gold Loan moreover, the Applicant should be more than 21 years of age and maximum age at loan maturity is considered 65 years.
Standard Chartered Gold Loan Interest rates
1. The gold loan on Standard Chartered Gold Loan is available at 1% PM interest rate.
2. Standard Chartered Gold Loan Interest rate – 10.70 %.
3. Moreover, offer low processing fee that is 0.85%.
4. Further, pre-closer charges range from 0 – 2 %.
How to apply for Standard Chartered Gold loan?
You can apply online for Standard Chartered Gold Loan by visiting Dialabank and from there fill the application form online. The form is very simple to fill, it only requires very basic information of yours.
After that, you will get a call back from our side within a few minutes. You will get all the guidance from the experts we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your Gold.
Let’s focus on some other benefits of applying for Standard Chartered Gold Loan with dialabank we provide personalized service and we understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
Moreover, we do all the research work for you from our detailed research on all the products. Furthermore for applying we do not charge a penny. our services are unbiased and transparent.
So why still waiting? Go today and apply for Standard Chartered Gold Loan and get worry-free about your monetary needs and security of your Gold.