State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Key Features
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rs.5,044|
|Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 36 Months|
|Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme, EMI options|
Advantages of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan
- Fast Process: The entire process of availing a gold loan from State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur is swift and hassle-free. The loan amount gets disbursed within a few hours of applying.
- Fewer Documents: Gold loan being secured in nature does not require any sort of extensive documentation.
- Amount of Loan: The minimum loan amount that State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur provides to the customer is Rs. 20000. It can be less than Rs 10,000 in rural areas.
- Safety of Jewellery: The Bank is entirely liable for the security of your Gold. Thus, the Gold is kept in fireproof protection under constant surveillance.
- Loan Tenure: The minimum tenure of the loan offered is 12 months. Upon renewal, some lenders may extend it to 36 months.
- Benefits for Farmers: The State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur provides some special offers for agricultural purposes. The Bank offers a lower Gold loan interest rate for a Gold loan for agricultural use.
How Much Loan Can I Get Through State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur gold Loan Per Gram
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Gold Loan Rates|
|Weight (in gms)||Loan on 18K Gold||Loan on 20K Gold||Loan on 22K Gold||Loan on 24K Gold|
About State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan
The gold loan offered by the Bank enables its customers to take a loan against their gold jewelry. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Review states that it is an attractive loan that customers are willing to take as the SBBJ Gold Loan Interest Rate is low along with the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan eligibility requirements that are easy to fulfill.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is Rs.5044.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Tenure is up to 36 Months.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan processing fee is 1% + GST.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Eligibility
|Age||18-75 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Requirements||Gold Ornaments (Minimum 18 Carats)|
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Documentation Required
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter ID|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card/Utility Bills on the name of the applicant.|
|Agriculture Proof ( only if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized coloured|
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
|State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Loan Amount||₹ 10,000 to ₹ 1 crore|
|Prepayment Charges||up to 1% of the outstanding principal amount|
Types of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan
- Bullet Repayment: One of the most popularly used methods for short term gold loan repayment. Under this method, the borrower has to pay the interest rate during the tenure of the loan while the principal amount can be paid at the end of the loan tenure.
- Overdraft Facility: The self-employed people most popularly use this technique because of the fluctuating money requirements of such an income structure.
- EMI Facility: This is a scheme that customers can choose for the repayment mode of the Loan Against Gold in which a fixed amount is calculated that the applicant has to pay monthly according to the rate of interest.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Apply Online
You can apply online following a natural process by visiting the Bank’s official website and submitting a form with necessary personal information and the loan type you wish to avail. Our relationship manager will guide you regarding the further steps of the loan process.
Follow the steps mentioned below to enjoy the hassle-free process:
- Visit the website of DialaBank, and fill a form online regarding your name, location and income.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact you on your provided contact number and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process available in the marketplace.
- We will guide you with expert opinions and guidance without any extra charges.
- You can compare all the different offers and schemes from various banks available based on funding provided and the rate of interest charged and chose the right deal for yourself.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan EMI?
You can make the repayment of your gold loan in the following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): For current record holders with the Bank, Standing Instruction is one of the best methods of repayment. Accordingly, your EMI sum will be debited automatically from your bank account every month.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): is an alternative that can be adopted in case you do not have your bank account with the SBBJ bank.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can also submit post-dated EMI checks from a non- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur account at your closest Loan Center.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Contact Number
For any sort of assistance regarding State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur gold loan, you can contact us on the number 9878981144
Gold Ornaments accepted by State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan
- The State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur accept only Gold jewelry of 18 carats to 22 carats.
- Minted gold coins are not accepted.
- The applicant should pledge at least 10 grams of Gold to get a gold loan.
Use of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold loan
- Faster processing – Minimum documentation and easy eligibility criteria requirements make the process quick and hassle-free.
- Lower interest rate – Being secured loans, gold loans, charge a lower rate of interest on the loan amount as compared to personal loans.
- Multipurpose – The loan amount can be used for various financial purposes like funding a vacation, covering marriage expenses, paying off medical bills, business purposes, agriculture purposes, etc.
FAQ’s About State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan
The State Bank of Bikaner Gold Loan is a borrowing option available to all individuals above 21 years of age who own gold jewelry in any form and are in urgent need of cash. It is a multi-purpose loan and can be used for any sort of financial requirements like paying off medical expenses, wedding bills, etc.
You can get a gold loan from State Bank of Bikaner Bank easily with a few clicks:
- Fill a simple form online available on Dialabank.
- Our trained relationship manager will contact you on your provided number.
- The manager will suggest the best loan which meets your requirements and eligibility.
- Your documents will be picked from your doorstep.
- Get the loan amount in your account in just 30 minutes.
The State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Rate Per Gram is Rs.5,044, it changes depending on the quality of your Gold.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur allows borrowers to pledge their gold jewelry with the bank and avail loan amount as per the value of the gold. After the documents are verified and the gold is valued the loan amount is instantly disbursed in the accounts.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0%.
To check the status of your State Bank of Bikaner Gold Loan online, you can visit the Bank’s online portal and log in with your Gold Loan application details.
You can calculate the gold loan interest rate in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur by subtracting the principal amount from the total amount to be paid.
✅ What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail on gold loan from State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
The maximum gold loan amount you can avail from the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur is up to 75% of the gold jewelry’s market value.
The gold loan tenure for State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur ranges from 3 months to 36 months.
A processing fee of up to 1% + GST is applicable to State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur gold loan.
✅ How to renew the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Gold Loan?
To renew the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur gold loan visit your State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Gold Loan branch and apply for the same. Your Gold will be revalued, and loan terms will be decided based on the equivalent.
Renew your Gold Loan with State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank by visiting the branch with your loan documents. Your Gold will undergo a revaluation process, and upon confirmation of terms, your Gold Loan will be renewed for another tenure.
The charges for renewal in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur is approximately Rs. 250- Rs. 500.
The charges for pre-payment in State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank is 1% of the outstanding amount.
✅ How to pay State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
You can pay the EMI of your Gold Loan from State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank by giving a Standing Instruction or ECS on your bank account to deduct the amount automatically.
✅ What if I cannot pay the interest on State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Gold Loan for three months?
If you cannot pay the interest on State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Gold Loan for three months, a penalty fee will be charged on the total amount due and in case of repeated defaults, the Bank will have the authority to auction your gold ornaments to recover the amount publicly.
You can apply for EMI Moratorium in the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Gold loan online by logging in with your credentials or by personally visiting the main branch. The moratorium request has to be submitted at least five working days before the due date of your EMI.
You cannot pay State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Bank Gold loan via credit cards according to the guidelines of RBI.