State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Features
Currently, Gold loans are the most popular product of the State Bank of Patiala, and the reason is easy State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Approval Process, Lower interest rate, flexible loan tenure and the value State Bank of Patiala is providing to all its customers. Your gold will be deposited with the bank, and you will get an instant loan amount. You will have to repay the amount you are borrowing in part payments with an interest rate charged by the State Bank of Patiala.
- Easy Process and instant approval: Deutsche Bank Gold Loan Approval Process is comparatively easy, and the loan is provided instantly.
- Lower Interest Rate: Deutsche Bank Gold Loan interest rate can be as low as 7%.
- Less Documentation: State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Approval Process involves an easy documentation process and less paperwork.
- No Processing Fee: Deutsche Bank doesn’t charge any processing fee on gold loans.
- Flexible Tenure: Deutsche Bank Gold Loan Tenure is flexible between 12 to 48 months.
- Multiple Repayments Options: Deutsche Bank Gold Loan offers multiple repayments options like bullet repayment, Term Loan, Regular EMI’s, and Overdraft.
- Flexible instalment schedule: Deutsche Bank Gold Loan instalments can be done weekly or monthly.
- Maximum Gold Value: Deutsche Bank provides a maximum value of 75% on your gold loan.
- Safe: Your Gold deposited with Deutsche Bank as collateral will be safely stored in a unique triple-layered secure locker.
State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Eligibility
Minimum and Maximum Age
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
Interest rates are lower for a higher loan amount
Businessmen are increasingly taking gold loans to meet their working capital requirements.
In fact, housewives, senior citizens who are not eligible for other loans because they have no income proofs can easily avail of gold loans.
Quality of Gold
An average gold price of 22-carat gold for the preceding 30 days is adjusted down for purity. So, the price of 20 Carat jewellery can be estimated by multiplying the price of 22 Carat jewellery by a factor of 20/22
However, your repayment track record for a gold loan is counted towards your CIBIL score and hence, can be instrumental in building your CIBIL score
Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan
Gold with 18-24 carat purity
Employment track record and income proofs
State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Approval Process
Visit State Bank of Patiala official Website or follow these Easy State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Approval Process steps.
- Visit Dialabank or call 9878981166
- Provide some details
- Dialabank’s Relationship Managers will reach out to you
- Your loan will be sanctioned immediately after your documents are approved
FAQs on State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Approval Process
✅ What is the maximum loan amount on a Gold Loan from the State Bank of Patiala?
You can get a maximum of Rs 1 crore on a Gold Loan from the State Bank of Patiala as the bank offers around 75% of the gold ornaments’ market value.
✅ What is the gold loan tenure of the State Bank of Patiala?
The maximum tenure of your State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan is up to 36 months. However, you will have to renew your loan plan after a year.
✅ How much Processing Fee is applicable on a gold loan from the State Bank of Patiala?
No processing fee is charged by the State Bank of Patiala for any gold loan provided by the State Bank of Patiala.
Table of Contents
- 1 State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Features
- 2 State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Eligibility
- 3 State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Documents Required
- 4 State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan Approval Process