TATA Capital Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Tata Capital Gold Loan Interest Rate||Starting 7.0% per annum|
|Tata Capital Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,121|
|Tata Capital Gold Requirement||Minimum 18 Carat|
|Tata Capital Gold Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Tata Capital Gold Loan Minimum Loan Amount||90% LTV on Your Gold Market Price|
|Tata Capital Gold Loan Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 75 lakh|
|Tata Capital Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||1%+GST of the Loan Amount|
|Tata Capital Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||6 Months to 36 Months|
|Tata Capital Gold Loan Schemes||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
About TATA Capital Gold Loan
TATA Capital offers Gold Loan to meet the financial needs of customers who need immediate cash or if in the event of a financial emergency. Basically, to cater for lenders from middle and low-income groups, the Gold loan offers quick credit for many purposes. We offer an effective solution to meet short-term financial situations.
Funds from TATA Capital Gold loans can be used for weddings, education, business growth, or any other similar purpose. With minimum documentation and secure storage, TATA Capital Gold Loan is a really easy way meet your needs. TATA Capital Gold Loan has certain advantages such as faster processing time, lower interest rates, intermediate time, etc. The financial service provider assists you in meeting an urgent need for money when you are experiencing financial difficulties.
- TATA Capital Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% per annum
- TATA Capital Gold Loan Per Gram Rate is ₹ 5,121.
- TATA Capital Gold Loan Tenure is from a minimum of 6 months to 36 months
- TATA Capital Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1% + GST of the Loan Amount
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through TATA Capital
Based on the latest gold prices, TATA Capital offers a loan of 5,121 grams of gold. TATA Capital Gold Loan Rate by Gram Today is 5,121 with 22-carat dresses cut on the largest 90% LTV and the average cost of a gold loan in the last 30 days in 2020 is 5,121 of 22 carats.
TATA Capital Gold Loan Per Gram
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Apr 15 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Why Choose TATA Capital Gold Loan?
Many financial service providers and non-financial institutions provide Gold Loan. Then why should you choose TATA Capital for Gold Loan? Here are some reasons:
- The financial service provider is very committed to its customers.
- The maximum loan amount from a minimum of thousands to 1 crore.
- Fast processing.
- Bad credit history / CIBIL school, not a problem.
- Fast processing and extraction.
- Very low-interest rate.
- Small documents are required.
- Flexible payment option.
Know More – Best Gold Loan Services
Advantages of TATA Capital Gold Loan
- Multipurpose – TATA Capital Gold Loans can be used for any legal purpose, from education to housing or business.
- Immediate approval – You can get a TATA Capital Gold Loan without any problems, with small paperwork and a proper eligibility process.
- High Price – Borrowers can get Gold loans for different categories, depending on their needs and background.
- Competitive Interest – TATA Capital Gold Loans comes with a competitive Gold Loan interest rate on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI-based loans and making light paid out of pocket. Pay off your gold loan at a lower EMI, in addition to your choice.
- Prepayments – Borrowers can choose to repay the TATA Capital Gold loan without having to worry about prepaid rates.
- Security Guarantee – Any gold donated to TATA Capital as collateral is stored safely in a closet so that you don’t have to worry about the safety or security of your gold.
- Fast and Effective Service – In addition to the 50-minute overtime payment with small transcripts
- Complete transparency – Gold loan rates and other costs are carried forward in writing, as well as a quotation, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden costs or fees.
- Foreclosure charges – 0.50% of the Principal Loan Amount is charged as foreclosure charges.
TATA Capital Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a type of financial product that is provided by a financial service provider that takes care of your short-term or long-term financial needs. It is easy to find a commercial service offered by financial service providers at low-interest rates and also requires the same small documents. TATA Capital offers you a loan amount within one hour of applying as the valuation and approval process is done quickly, keeping in mind your urgency in terms of financial need.
|Age Criteria||18 to 75 years|
|Gold Requirements||Gold Ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL Score||Above 500|
Documents Required for TATA Capital Gold Loan
A Gold Loan is a financial product offered to borrowers by TATA Capital where funds are provided to meet the financial needs of the applicant. The applicant’s gold ornaments are held as collateral by the financial service provider for funding. The whole process of TATA Capital Gold Loan is problematic and easy to find in small documents. The financial service provider guarantees the maximum security of your gold jewelry until the loan closes.
|Identity Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Any one)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhaar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Any one)|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized (Coloured)|
TATA Capital Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
A Gold Loan can fulfill all your urgent short-term and long-term monetary requirements. The interest rate on Gold loan which you will be charged totally depends on the total amount of the loan as well as the quality & the purity of the gold you are to keep as security with the financial service provider. Gold Loan interest rates offered by the TATA Capitals are lower in comparison to other loans because it is a fully secured loan. A Gold Loan can fulfill your short-term and long-term emergency needs. The interest rate charged to you mostly depends on the value of the loan and the quality and also the purity of the gold that you must keep as a financial service provider security. The Gold Loan interest rates offered by TATA Capitals are low compared to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Pre-payment Charges||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Processing Fee||up to 1%|
TATA Capital Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for a TATA Capital Gold Loan is a very easy and straightforward process that can be easily done from just the comfort of your home. You can do this online by visiting the official website of the financial service provider and submitting the form with the required information about you and the Gold Loan you wish to receive. You will need to visit the branch with the required documents and your gold.
You can apply with Dialabank by following the steps below to get a Gold Loan according to your need.
- Visit Dialabank digital platform, where you will be able to complete the form without registration.
- Our Relationship Manager will contact and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in meeting your financial needs.
- You will find a customized service, giving you the opportunity to compare and take the best deal depending on your needs at no additional cost.
- With Dialabank, you can compare different offers and programs from different financial service providers based on the loans offered and the interest rate charged by choosing the best loan agreement.
How to Pay your TATA Capital Gold Loan EMI ?
Your development of TATA Capital gold can be restored in three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are the current owner of a record with TATA Capital, Stand Instruction is the best payment method. Your EMI amount will be charged automatically at the end of each monthly cycle from the TATA Capital account you display.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This method can be used if you have a non-TATA Capital account and you may require your EMI to be charged as a result until the end of the monthly cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit expired EMI checks from a non-TATA Capital account to the nearest TATA Capital Loan branch. The new PDC layout must be installed on time. It would be good to note that Post Dated Checks will be collected at non-ECS locations.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by TATA Capital
Gold jewelry such as:
- Gold Bangles
- Gold rings
- Gold anklets
- Gold necklaces, etc.
Uses of TATA Capital Gold Loan
Proceeds from the acquisition of the TATA Capital Gold Loan service can be used for many purposes such as:
- Funding any personal expenses such as marriage, travel, higher tuition fees, etc.
- For all the needs of your business, such as buying raw materials, expanding the business, etc.
- You can also get a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The financial service provider offers low interest rates on Gold Loans for agricultural or joint ventures.
TATA Capital Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||TATA Capital Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7% (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of TATA Capital Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- No processing fee up to ₹ 25,000.
- 0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum payment of ₹ 300 applies to amounts ranging from ₹ 25,000 – less than l 5 lakh.
TATA Capital Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
TATA Capital offers gold development for horticultural needs under two different categories of Bumper Agri Jewel Loan and other Agri Jewel Loan. The financial costs for the two classes are shown as follows:
|For Bumper Agri Jewel Loan||For Other Agri Jewel Loan Products|
|Fixed: 8.50%||starting from 11.50 %|
Tata Capital Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Tata Capital Gold Loan scheme works as a Credit Card, where the Loan Amount is spent by the borrower as per their choice. It comes with a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the interest is charged only on the amount that is withdrawn/utilize.
Please Note RBI has decided to increase the LTV ratio for Jewel Loan from 75% to 90% till 31st March 2021
FAQs About TATA Capital Gold Loan
- Proof of address, for example, driver’s license, Aadhaar card, passport, voting ID, etc.
- Personal proof, for example, driver’s license, Aadhaar card, passport, PAN card, voting ID, etc.
- Proof of agricultural commercial land on behalf of the candidate.
- Evidence that harvesting will be improved.
As loans are provided for agriculture, every farmer is ready to get a loan as soon as possible.
- No undisclosed charges.
- Gem appraiser and administrative costs will be important.
- The interest rate is low.
- The refund program is profitable.
- The front cycle is simple and hassle-free.
TATA Capital Gold Loans is a secure loan that comes with instant repayment to meet your immediate financial needs. Gold Loan from India financial service provider can be obtained at attractive interest rates.
You can get a ₹ 5,121 per gram Gold Loan from TATA Capital, depending on the quality of your gold.
The TATA Capital’s Gold Loan interest rate starts at around 7.0% p.a. The rate varies depending on the purity of the gold and the number of loans to be issued.
You can check your TATA Capital Gold Loan status online by visiting the online financial service providering website and filling out a form for your Gold Loan application details
You can get up to 90% of the total value of gold from TATA Capital.
The maximum term of your gold loan at TATA Capital is up to 36 months.
TATA Capital can charge a processing fee of up to 1% of the loan on their Gold Loan.
TATA Capital charges up to 1% of the outstanding loan as the cost of prepaying its gold loan.
You can always renew your TATA Capital Gold loan online by simply logging into your mobile app account and renewing your gold loan under the Gold Loan section by entering your loan account details.
To repay TATA Capital Gold loan interest online you can use the payment options available on the financial service provider’s website or you can make your loan payments using net financial service providering, financial service provider cards or via the mobile app.
If you do fail to repay the TATA Capital gold loan, you will first be warned by the financial service provider of making other mistakes. But if the default continues your gold jewelry stored as collateral can be sold.
You can apply for a suspension of an Indian gold loan online by signing in with your details or you can also visit the financial service provider itself.
✅ How to pay TATA Capital Gold loan through credit card?
Repaying TATA Capital gold loan with a credit card is not allowed.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in TATA Capital?
The level of Gold Loan per gram depends on the quality of your gold and the price of gold in the market. TATA Capital offers a subsidy of 75-90% of the market price of gold.
You can pay for your Gold Loan from TATA Capital in easy monthly installments or through post-dated cheques.
To apply for the Gold Loan with TATA Capital, just visit the TATA Capital branch and enquiring about the same i.e. Gold Loan. You can also apply online with Dialabank and get the offers and deals as per your needs.
You can get a quick Gold Loan from TATA Capital by visiting the branch or through online inquiry at Dialabank service provider’s digital platform.
Check your Gold Loan status by calling TATA Capital on their customer care number. You can also visit the branch yourself and ask the financial service provider clerk for any updates.
You can close your TATA Capital Gold Loan once you have paid all the money you have been waiting for. The financial service provider behind the documents will close your loan and repay you with the promised gold.
If you wish to renew your Gold Loan with TATA Capital, all you need to do is visit the branch and your documents and apply for renewal. Your gold will be reviewed, and new loan terms will be determined. After paying a small down payment, your loan will be renewed for a new term.
When you pay on your Gold Loan, the financial service provider will initially remind you of the amount you are waiting for. Thereafter you will be given legal notice at your given address. In the event of a mistake, the financial service provider obtains legal rights to sell your promised gold to recover all the remaining money.
TATA Capital is a financial service provider based in Mumbai, with over 100 branches in India.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Tata Capital Gold Loan?
The Overdraft Scheme has a Credit/Loan Limit. The bank charges interest on the amount withdrawn/utilized.
✅What is the Tata Capital Gold Loan closure procedure?
The Gold loan will automatically close after the payment is done in full.
✅What is the Tata Capital customer care number?
9878981144 is the Tata Capital customer care number.
✅ What is Tata Capital Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Bank preclosure charges are 1%+GST on principal amount
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure is 36 months.
✅ What are Tata Capital Gold Loan Foreclosure charges?
Up to 0.50% of the principal amount is charged as Foreclosure charges.
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 6 months.
Table of Contents
- 1 TATA Capital Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 About TATA Capital Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through TATA Capital
- 4 TATA Capital Gold Loan Per Gram
- 5 Why Choose TATA Capital Gold Loan?
- 6 Advantages of TATA Capital Gold Loan
- 7 TATA Capital Gold Loan Eligibility
- 8 Documents Required for TATA Capital Gold Loan
- 9 TATA Capital Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
- 10 TATA Capital Gold Loan Apply Online
- 11 How to Pay your TATA Capital Gold Loan EMI ?
- 12 Gold Ornaments Accepted by TATA Capital
- 13 Uses of TATA Capital Gold Loan
- 14 TATA Capital Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 15 Benefits of TATA Capital Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 16 TATA Capital Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
- 17 Tata Capital Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 18 FAQs About TATA Capital Gold Loan
- 18.1 ✅What are the documents needed to profit from the TATA Capital Gold Loan?
- 18.2 ✅Who can apply for the Loan?
- 18.3 ✅What are the primary highlights of the Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme?
- 18.4 ✅What is TATA Capital Gold Loan?
- 18.5 ✅ How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from TATA Capital?
- 18.6 ✅ What is the gold loan interest rate in TATA Capital?
- 18.7 ✅ How to check gold loan status in TATA Capital?
- 18.8 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail on a gold loan from TATA Capital?
- 18.9 ✅ What is the loan tenure of the TATA Capital gold loan?
- 18.10 ✅ How much processing fee is applicable on TATA Capital Gold loan?
- 18.11 ✅ What are the charges for pre-payment in TATA Capital gold loan?
- 18.12 ✅ How to renew TATA Capital Gold Loan online?
- 18.13 ✅ How to pay TATA Capital Gold loan interest online?
- 18.14 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on TATA Capital Gold loan for 3 months?
- 18.15 ✅ How can I apply for EMI moratorium on TATA Capital Gold loan?
- 18.16 ✅ How to pay TATA Capital Gold loan through credit card?
- 18.17 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in TATA Capital?
- 18.18 ✅ How to pay TATA Capital Gold Loan online?
- 18.19 ✅ How to apply for Gold Loan in TATA Capital?
- 18.20 ✅ How to get TATA Capital Gold Loan?
- 18.21 ✅ How to check TATA Capital Gold Loan status?
- 18.22 ✅ How to close TATA Capital Gold Loan?
- 18.23 ✅ How to renew TATA Capital Gold Loan?
- 18.24 ✅ What happens if someone defaults TATA Capital Gold Loan?
- 18.25 ✅ How many branches of TATA Capital Gold Loan?
- 18.26 ✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Tata Capital Gold Loan?
- 18.27 ✅What is the Tata Capital Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 18.28 ✅What is the Tata Capital customer care number?
- 18.29 ✅ What is Tata Capital Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 18.30 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
- 18.31 ✅ What are Tata Capital Gold Loan Foreclosure charges?
- 18.32 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?