Telangana Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
|Telangana Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Telangana Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate||Rate Per Gram is Rs. 5,121|
|Telangana Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||Up to 0.23%, Maximum ₹ 20,381.|
|Telangana Bank Gold Loan Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 75 Lakh|
|Telangana Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||0.5% or 1% + GST|
|Telangana Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||Up to 36 months|
|Telangana Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
About Telangana Bank Gold Loan
Telangana Bank offers Gold Loan to meet the financial needs of customers who need immediate cash or in the event of a financial emergency. Basically, to cater to lenders from middle-income and low-income groups, the Gold loan offers quick credit for many purposes. We offer an effective solution to meet short-term financial situations.
Telangana Bank Gold loans can be used to meet all your financial needs can be for weddings, education, business growth, or any other purpose similar to these. With small documents and secure storage, a gold loan is an easy way to finance to meet your needs. Telangana Bank Gold Loan has certain advantages such as faster processing time, lower prices, intermediate time, etc. A financial service provider assists you in meeting an urgent financial need when you encounter financial difficulties.
Telangana Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7% per annum
Telangana Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Rate is ₹ 5,121.
Telangana Bank Gold Loan Tenure is from a minimum of 6 months to 36 months
Telangana Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1% + GST of the Loan Amount
How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Telangana Bank
Based on the latest gold prices, Telangana Bank offers loans of 5,121 grams of gold. Telangana Bank Gold Loan Rate by Gram Today is 5,121 with 22-carat dresses cut at 90% LTV size and the average cost of a gold loan in the last 30 days by 2020 is 5,121 out of 22 carats.
Telangana Bank Gold Loan Per Gram- January 2021
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f 1st Jan 2021
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Why Choose Telangana Bank Gold Loan?
Many financial services providers and non-financial institutions offer Gold Loan. Then why should you choose Telangana Bank for Gold Loan? Here are some reasons:
- The financial services provider is very committed to its customers.
- The maximum loan amount from a minimum of thousands to 1 crore.
- Fast processing.
- Bad credit history / CIBIL school, not a problem.
- Quick processing and extraction.
- Very low-interest rate.
- Small documents are required.
- Flexible payment option.
Know More – Best Gold Loan Services
Advantages of Telangana Bank Gold Loan
Multipurpose – Telangana Bank Gold Loans can be used for any legal purpose, from education to housing or business.
Immediate approval – You can get a Telangana Bank Gold Loan without any problems, with a small amount of paperwork and the proper eligibility process.
Higher Price – Borrowers can get gold loans of different categories, depending on their needs and background.
Competitive Interest – Telangana Bank Gold Loans comes with a competitive interest rate on Them Loan, Overdraft, and EMI-based loans and makes light payouts out of pocket.
Prepayments – Borrowers can choose to repay the Telangana Bank Gold loan without having to worry about prepaid rates.
Security Guarantee – Any gold offered by Telangana Bank as collateral is safely stored in a cupboard so you don’t have to worry about the safety or security of your gold.
Fast and Efficient Service – In addition to paying an extra 50 minutes for small texts
Fully transparent – Gold loan rates and other costs are carried forward in writing, as well as a quotation, so you do not have to worry about any hidden costs or fees.
- Foreclosure: Telengana Bank charges an interested borrower up to .50% on the principal amount in case of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
Telangana Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
Gold Loan is a type of financial product offered by a financial service provider that takes care of your short-term or long-term financial needs. It is easy to find a commercial service offered by financial service providers at low-interest rates and requires the same small documents. Telangana Bank offers you a loan amount within one hour of applying as the balancing and approval process is done quickly, keeping in mind your urgency in terms of financial needs.
Basic Eligibility Criteria for availing of Telangana Bank Gold Loan is:
|Age Criteria||18 to 75 years|
|Gold Requirements||Gold Ornaments (18-22 carats)|
|CIBIL Score||Above 500|
Documents Required for Telangana Bank Gold Loan
Gold Loan is a financial product offered to borrowers by Telangana Bank where funds are provided to meet the financial needs of the applicant. Applicant gold jewelry is treated as collateral by a financial service provider to raise funds. The whole documentation process of Telangana Bank Gold Loan is really easy. A financial service provider ensures the complete security of your gold jewellery until the loan closes.
Following are the documents:
|Identity Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID (Any one)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhaar Card /Pan Card/ Ration Card/ Utility Bills on the name of the applicant/ Rental Agreement of applicant/ Voter ID card (Any one)|
|Agriculture Proof ( if applicable)||Agriculture Land Ownership Proof|
|Photographs||2 Passport sized (Coloured)|
Telangana Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
Gold Loan can most probably meet all your short-term and long-term emergency needs. The interest rate you will be charged depends on the amount of the loan and the quality/purity of the gold that you must maintain as security for the financial service provider. Gold Loan interest rates offered by Telangana Bank s are low compared to other loans because it is a fully secured loan. Gold Loan will help you with all your short-term and long-term emergency needs. The interest rate you will be charged depends on the loan amount and the quality/purity of the gold that you must maintain as a financial service provider’s security. Gold Loan interest rates offered by Telangana Bank s are low compared to other loans because it is a fully secured loan.
|Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Pre-payment Charges||1% of the outstanding amount|
|Processing Fee||up to 1%|
Telangana Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
Applying for a Telangana Bank Gold Loan service is a simple and straightforward process that can be done for the comfort of your home. You can do this online by visiting the official website of the financial service provider and submitting the required form and details about you and Gold Loan you wish to receive. You will have to visit the branch with the required documents and your gold.
You can apply through Dialabank by following the steps below to get a Gold Loan according to your need.
Visit the Dialabank digital platform, where you will be able to complete the form without registering.
The relationship Manager from Dialabank will contact and assist you throughout the Gold Loan process and guide you in meeting your financial needs.
You will find a customized service, give you a chance to compare and take a good deal according to your needs at no additional cost.
With Dialabank, you can compare different offers and programs from different financial service providers depending on the loan offered and the interest rate charged by choosing the best loan agreement.
How to Pay Your Telangana Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your development of Telangana Bank gold can be restored in three different ways.
Standing Instruction or Disclaimer (SI): If you are the current owner of a record with Telangana Bank, Stand Instruction is the best payment method. Your EMI amount will be charged automatically at the end of each monthly cycle from the Telangana Bank account you display.
Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This method can be used if you have a non-Telangana Bank account and may require your EMI to be charged as a result until the end of the monthly cycle from this record.
Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit expired EMI checks from a non-Telangana Bank account to the nearest Telangana Bank Loan branch. The new PDC building must be installed on time. It is advisable to note that Post Dated Checks will be collected at non-ECS locations.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Telangana Bank
Any Gold ornaments can be Gold Bangles, Gold Bracelets, Gold Anackets, and Gold Necklaces, all are accepted and can help in getting a Gold Loan.
Uses of Telangana Bank Gold Loan
The proceeds from the acquisition of the Telangana Bank Gold Loan service can be used for many purposes such as:
- Funding any personal expenses such as marriage, travel, higher tuition fees, etc.
- For all the needs of your business, such as buying equipment, expanding the business, etc.
- You can also get a Gold Loan for agricultural purposes. The financial assistance provider offers low-interest rates on Gold Loans in agricultural or co-operative activities.
Telangana Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Telangana Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7% (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of the jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Telangana Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- No processing fee required for up to ₹ 25,000.
- 0.30% of the total loan amount, ₹ 300 down payment applies to amounts ranging from ₹ 25,000.
- 0.28% of total debt, subject to at least Rs.1500 applies to more than Rs.5 lakh yet less than Rs.1 crore.
Telangana Bank Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
Telangana Bank offers gold development for horticultural needs under two categories:
- Bumper Agri Jewel Loan
- Agri Jewel Loan
The financial costs of the two classes are shown as follows:
|For Bumper Agri Jewel Loan||For Other Agri Jewel Loan Products|
|Fixed: 8.50%||11.50 % onwards|
Please Note RBI has decided to increase the LTV ratio for Gold Loan from 75% to 90% till 31st March 2021
Telangana Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
Telangana offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, the loan amount is provided as an overdraft facility. It functions as a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as per your wishes, anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Telangana Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
FAQs About Telangana Bank Gold Loan
- Proof of address, for example, driver’s license, Aadhaar card, passport, voting ID, etc.
- Personal proof, for example, driver’s license, Aadhaar card, passport, PAN card, voting ID, etc.
- Proof of agricultural commercial land on behalf of the candidate.
- Evidence that harvesting will be improved.
As loans are provided for agriculture, every farmer is ready to get a loan as soon as possible.
- No undisclosed charges.
- Gem appraiser and administrative costs will be important.
- The interest rate is low.
- The refund program is profitable.
- The front cycle is simple and hassle-free.
The Telangana Bank gold loan is a hassle-free process for obtaining financial assistance to secure your Gold Loan with attractive interest rates and a 12-month stay. The bank requires small documents and has easy payment methods.
Telangana Bank Gold Loan per gram depends on the level and the purity of gold. The bank provides 70% of the total amount of gold provided.
The interest rate on Telangana Bank’s gold loan starts from 7.00% per annum. The rate depends on the purity of your gold and the price of gold available on the market.
Depending upon the value of your gold up to 90% from Telangana Bank.
The maximum term one can get for their gold loan at Telangana Bank is up to 36 months.
Telangana Bank can charge a processing fee of up to 0.5% to 1% of the loan on their Gold Loan.
✅ How to pay off Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan online?
By paying off the Telangana Grameena Bank online gold loan you can use the many simple methods offered by the Telangana bank. You also can call the customer care helpline to find out more about the process or to visit your nearest credit bureau.
The process of renewing Telangana Grameena Bank’s gold loan begins when you arrive at the branch with all the documents attached to the gold loan and get the gold for re-evaluation at the bank. For more information call this customer service bank.
If someone can’t repay the Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan, the bank has the authority to sell the gold ornaments that have been secured as security to recover the loan amount. Also, this negatively affects your credit score affecting your ability to take out a loan.
You can apply for a suspension of Telangana Grameena Bank’s gold loan through EMI by visiting the bank branch or its website online and filling in your loan details. The suspension.
✅ How to pay Telangana Bank Gold loan through credit card?
It is not allowed to pay for a loan through a credit card.
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Telangana Bank?
The amount totally depends upon the value of the gold provided by the applicant.
Pay for your Gold Loan from Telangana Bank in easy monthly instalments or through post-dated cheques.
Taking a Gold Loan from Telangana Bank is a hassle-free process as you just need to be a bank customer or a local banker to take a Gold Loan banking service. You need a small print and at least 18 Carat gold ornaments. After you apply, your gold is weighed and the donation makes a contribution to the bank in the agreement given the loan amount. The bank issues the loan on the same day as the approval of your application.
Visit the Telangana Bank branch along with your loan documents and apply for a renewal.
Get Gold Loan easily and quickly from Telangana Bank by visiting the branch or through online inquiry at Dialabank’s digital platform.
You can check the status of your Telangana Bank Gold Loan by attending customer care or by visiting the branch in person and meeting with the loan manager.
You can choose to close your Telangana Bank Gold Loan after you have paid all the loan money.
If you wish to renew your Gold Loan with Telangana Bank, all you need to do is visit the branch and your documents and apply for renewal. Your gold will be reviewed, and new loan terms will be determined. After paying a small down payment, your loan will be renewed for a new term.
When you default on your Gold Loan, the bank will initially remind you for paying the amount. Thereafter If the person will be given legal notice at their registered address. In the event of no payment, the bank also has the legal rights to sell your promised gold to recover all the remaining money.
✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Telangana Bank Gold Loan?
Telangana Bank does provide an Overdraft Scheme and the overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Telangana Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount that you will withdraw/utilize.
✅What is the Telangana Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
Once the loan is paid, the bank will close your gold loan immediately.
✅What is the Telangana Bank customer care number?
The customer care number for Telangana Bank gold loan is 9878981144
✅ What is Telangana Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Telangana Bank Gold Loan does not charge any foreclosure charges
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum tenure is up to 36 months
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure of Telangana Bank?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 12 months
✅ What is the foreclosure charge of the Telangana Bank gold loan?
The Telangana Bank Gold Loan does not charge any foreclosure charges.
Table of Contents
- 1 Telangana Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now
- 2 About Telangana Bank Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Gold Loan Can I Get Through Telangana Bank
- 4 Telangana Bank Gold Loan Per Gram- January 2021
- 5 Why Choose Telangana Bank Gold Loan?
- 6 Advantages of Telangana Bank Gold Loan
- 7 Telangana Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- 8 Documents Required for Telangana Bank Gold Loan
- 9 Telangana Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
- 10 Telangana Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 11 How to Pay Your Telangana Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- 12 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Telangana Bank
- 13 Uses of Telangana Bank Gold Loan
- 14 Telangana Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 15 Benefits of Telangana Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 16 Telangana Bank Agriculture Gold Loan Interest Rate for Different Scheme
- 17 Telangana Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 18 FAQs About Telangana Bank Gold Loan
- 18.1 ✅What are the documents needed to profit the Telangana Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.2 ✅Who can apply for the Loan?
- 18.3 ✅What are the primary highlights of the Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme?
- 18.4 ✅What is Telangana Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.5 ✅ How much Gold Loan Can I get per gram from Telangana Bank?
- 18.6 ✅ What is the gold loan interest rate in Telangana Bank?
- 18.7 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan amount I can avail on a gold loan from Telangana Bank?
- 18.8 ✅ What is the loan tenure of the Telangana Bank gold loan?
- 18.9 ✅ How much processing fee is applicable on the Telangana Bank Gold loan?
- 18.10 ✅ How to pay off Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan online?
- 18.11 ✅ How to renew Telangana Bank Gold Loan online?
- 18.12 ✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on the Telangana Bank Gold loan for 3 months?
- 18.13 ✅ How can I apply for an EMI moratorium on the Telangana Bank Gold loan?
- 18.14 ✅ How to pay Telangana Bank Gold loan through credit card?
- 18.15 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Telangana Bank?
- 18.16 ✅ How to pay Telangana Bank Gold Loan online?
- 18.17 ✅ How to apply for Gold Loan in Telangana Bank?
- 18.18 ✅ How to renew Telangana Bank Gold Loan online?
- 18.19 ✅ How to get Telangana Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.20 ✅ How to check Telangana Bank Gold Loan status?
- 18.21 ✅ How to close Telangana Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.22 ✅ How to renew Telangana Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.23 ✅ What happens if someone defaults Telangana Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.24 ✅What is the Overdraft Scheme for Telangana Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.25 ✅What is the Telangana Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 18.26 ✅What is the Telangana Bank customer care number?
- 18.27 ✅ What is Telangana Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 18.28 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
- 18.29 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure of Telangana Bank?
- 18.30 ✅ What is the foreclosure charge of the Telangana Bank gold loan?