About Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan
Telangana Grameena Bank is a regional rural bank that was established after the merger of Sri Saraswathi Grameena Bank, Sri Satavahana Grameena Bank, Sri Rama Grameena Bank, Nizamabad, and Golconda Grameena Bank.
The bank operates in five districts namely, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Rangareddy, and Hyderabad in the state of Telangana. There are 397 branches that are operating in 18 districts of the state of Telangana. Furthermore, a good number of financial services are available namely, Gold Loan, Personal Loan, Home Loan and many more.
What is Gold loan?
Gold Loan is an unsecured service in which the applicant just has to put gold ornaments in the bank in return of the loan amount. The service of Gold Loan is quite famous as the documents required for this service are quite less. And, Gold Loan Interest Rate is also very affordable in contrast to other loan services.
Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan Features
- Transparent System: Firstly, the system of the gold loan is very clear therefore, there are no hidden norms
- No Debt Burden: Moreover, There can be situations in which an applicant is not able to repay the loan amount in such a case the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only confiscate the ornaments.
- Low Rate of Interest: Major advantage, the applicant will have to pay the least interest rate in comparison to other loans.
- Advantage on the rate of interest for Farmers: As a matter of fact, The farmers are given a rebate on the interest rate on availing this service.
- No Income bounds: There are no restrictions on the salary or income of the applicant hence, anyone with any income rage can avail a gold loan.
- Security of Assets: One of the major advantage, the applicant does not has to worry about the safety of the ornaments as it is the headache of the bank and not the owner.
- Fast Process: This is a secured loan therefore, you can get your gold loan disbursed in just 30 minutes
- Minimal Documents: Lastly, the applicant has to submit very fewer documents to avail a gold loan which makes it a hassle-free service.
Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- The gold should be in the name of the applicant or family member.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The age should lie in between 18-70 years group.
- The minimum loan amount is 18000 Rupees, and it can go up to 1 Crore depending upon the quality of gold.
- It is a service with the best rate of interest.
Documents Required for Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan
- Applicant’s Identity Proof: Verification documents required should be specifically among these are Voter ID / Ration card / Aadhar card / Driving License / Valid Passport
- Customer’s Signature Proof: The documents required as signature proof includes:
- Passport Copy / Driving License / Banker’s verification /cheque
- Residence Proof: The documents required as proof of residence are Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Rental bill / Trade license / Shop & Est. License / Sales Tax certificate.
Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate
- The interest rate of this service starts at 10.5%-12% p.a.
- The financial organizations provide these loans for 1 to 4 years.
- The pre-closure charges are in between 0% to 2% of the value of the loans.
How to Apply?
- You can easily Apply Online through our website Dialabank
- The loan seeker has to fill a Form Online with current information.
- You will get a call from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts and to assist you in the entire process of the loan.
- You can check your eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a loan.
- Submit all the documents required as proofs in the banks.
- The loan is approved in some minutes and disbursed within a day.
- You also have an option to directly call us on 95920-46860.
FAQ’s About Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Tripura Gramin Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan rate in Telangana Grameena Bank depends on the rate of gold in the market and the purity of the gold. The bank gives 80% financing of the entire value of the gold.
What is Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
Gold Loan by Telangana Grameena Bank is a trouble-free process to avail financial service for the attainment of your Gold Loan at attractive rates of interest and a maximum tenure of 12 months. The bank requires minimum documentation and has convenient modes of repayment.
What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Telangana Grameena Bank?
The gold loan interest rate starts from 13.75% per annum at Telangana Grameena Bank. The rate depends on the purity of your gold and the price of the gold prevailing in the market.
How to pay Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan online?
For paying your dues for the Gold Loan from Telangana Grameena Bank you can use many convenient methods that are offered by the bank. You can also call the customer care helpline to know the process in detail or visit the nearest loan branch.
How to apply Gold Loan in Telangana Grameena Bank?
Applying for the Gold Loan is a simple and easy-going procedure, which can be done either offline by visiting the branch or online through Dialabank’s digital platform. You just need to fill a form and require minimum documents for completing the application process.
How to renew Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan online?
Renewal process starts once you reach the branch with all gold loan connected documents and get the gold to reassess at the Telangana Grameena Bank. For additional information on this call the bank’s customer care helpline.
How to take Gold Loan from Telangana Grameena Bank?
Receiving Gold Loan from Telangana Grameena Bank is a hassle-free procedure as you just need to be a customer of the bank already or a resident of the area of the bank to take the Gold Loan service of the bank. You need minimum documents and at least 18K gold ornaments. The bank gives disbursement of the loan on the same day as of the approval of your application.
What is Gold Loan in Telangana Grameena Bank?
Loan against Gold as security with the bank is a facility to fulfill the urgent requirement of funds of the borrowers which can be for personal, business or agriculture use. The Saurashtra Gramin Bank gives this loan at a competitive rate of interest with flexible tenure. The bank gives trouble-free repayment options with the facility of renewal as well.
How to close Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
Closure of the Gold Loan takes place once the premium of the loan has been paid off and the bank has realized the same. Telangana Grameena Bank gives you alternative options of paying quarterly, half-yearly or yearly installments of the quantity due. For more information visit the nearest branch of the bank today.
How to get Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
Getting Gold Loan from Telangana Grameena Bank is a speedy and easy process. You can apply for the loan online as well as offline. After applying, your gold is valuated and an offer is made by the banker upon the agreement of which the loan amount is granted.
How to check Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan status?
You can examine the status of your Gold Loan by approaching the customer care of the bank or by visiting the branch physically and meeting the loan officer.
How to renew Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
Visit your loan branch with all the documents that are related to your Gold Loan. After evaluating your gold at the new market prices and payment of any fee as applicable, your loan will be revalued for another term.
What happens if someone defaults Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
If someone defaults the Gold Loan repayment, the bank has comprehensive rights to sell the gold ornaments that were kept as safety to retrieve the loan amount. Also, this affects your credit score negatively which affects your loan taking ability.
How many branches of Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
The Telangana Grameena Bank has a branch network of more than 420 branches operating in 14 districts of Telangana.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 About Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan
- 2 What is Gold loan?
- 3 Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan Features
- 4 Documents Required for Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan
- 5 How to Apply?
- 6 FAQ’s About Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan
- 6.1 How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Tripura Gramin Bank?
- 6.2 What is Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
- 6.3 What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Telangana Grameena Bank?
- 6.4 How to pay Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan online?
- 6.5 How to apply Gold Loan in Telangana Grameena Bank?
- 6.6 How to renew Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan online?
- 6.7 How to take Gold Loan from Telangana Grameena Bank?
- 6.8 What is Gold Loan in Telangana Grameena Bank?
- 6.9 How to close Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
- 6.10 How to get Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
- 6.11 How to check Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan status?
- 6.12 How to renew Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
- 6.13 What happens if someone defaults Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
- 6.14 How many branches of Telangana Grameena Bank Gold Loan?
- 7 Other Major Gold Loan Providers