Features of Tripura Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Tripura Gramin Bank is a regional rural bank in the state of Tripura. It was established on 21st December 1976. United Bank of India is the sponsor of this bank. Tripura Gramin Bank is the only Regional Rural Bank that is operating in the state of Tripura. This bank operates in eight districts of this state. There are a lot of financial services that are provided by this bank like Gold loans, Personal Loan, and many more. Gold Loan is one of the most availed services by the people.
benefits of Gold Loan:_
- There is no processing fee applicable up to ₹ 25,000
- 0.30% of the loan amount, Minimum of ₹ 300 charge is applicable to the amount ranging from above ₹ 25,000 – less than ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit sum, subject to at least Rs.1,500 is applicable to the amount more than Rs.5 lakh however under Rs.1 crore
Tripura Gramin Bank Gold Loan Comparision with banks
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|Private Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
Tripura Gramin Bank Gold Loan EMI calculator
Tripura Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
At the time of application the following documents are required:
- Proof of the citizenship of India
- Duly filled application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Applicant’s KYC documents to establish Identity and Address
- Salary/ Income Proof
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac, land proof
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
At the time of disbursement the following documents are required:
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
Tripura Gramin Bank Gold Loan Documents Required – FAQs
✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Tripura Gramin Bank?
The Gold Loan per gram amount in Tripura Gramin Bank varies according to the purity of your pledged gold and current market gold rates.
✅ What is Tripura Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is a financial product offered by banks for individuals to meet up their expenses by keeping their gold as security with the banks and taking the funding. The banks do not ask for any income proof or a good credit score for the procurement of a Gold Loan. Anyone eligible for the Gold Loan from Tripura Gramin Bank can take it.
✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Tripura Gramin Bank?
The rate of interest charged on these loans usually starts at 7% per annum. The rate charged on these loans is usually lower than those charged on other loans as these are fully secured loans and the banks face zero risks in lending this amount.