Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Loan
|Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||Starting 7.0% per annum|
|Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,121|
|Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Requirement||Minimum 18 Carat|
|Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Utkal Grameen Bank Minimum Loan Amount||70% LTV on Your Gold Market Price|
|Utkal Grameen Bank Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Utkal Grameen Bank Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Utkal Grameen Bank Repayment Tenure||12 Months to 48 Months|
|Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Schemes||Bullet Payment Scheme, EMI Scheme|
Advantages of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- Fast Process: This is a secured loan. Therefore, you can get your Gold Loan disbursed in just 30 minutes
- Transparent System: The system of the gold loan is evident. Therefore, there are no hidden norms
- No Debt Burden: There can be situations in which an applicant is not able to repay the loan amount in such a case the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only confiscate the ornaments.
- Advantage on the rate of interest for Farmers: The farmers are given a rebate on the interest rate on availing this service.
- No Income bounds: There are no restrictions on the salary or income of the applicant; hence, anyone with any income rage can avail a Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan.
- Low Rate of Interest: The applicant will have to pay the least interest rate in comparison to other loans.
- Security of Assets: The applicant does not have to worry about the safety of the ornaments as it is the headache of the bank and not the owner.
- Minimal Documents: The applicant has to submit very fewer documents to avail a Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan, which makes it a hassle-free service.
- Foreclosure charges: The bank charges 0.50% of the principal amount as foreclosure charges.
How Much Can I Get Through Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
|Utkal Gramin Bank Gold Loan Rates/ Gram – updated Jan 2021|
|Weight||Loan on 18Cr gold||Loan on 20Cr gold||Loan on 22Cr gold||Loan on 24Cr Gold|
About Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
Utkal Grameen Bank is a rural bank in the state of Odisha. The bank was established in 2012 after the merger of Rushikulya Gramya Bank and Utkal Gramya Bank. The bank is owned by the Government of India, Government of Odisha and State Bank of India. Also, the head office of the bank is in Bolangir, and also it operates in 17 districts of Odisha State. Finally, there are a lot of financial services provided by this bank, namely, Gold Loan, Home Loan, Personal Loan and many more.
Eligibility of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
|Age||18-70 years of age|
Gold Quality, Quantity
Minimum 18 Carats, minimum 10 grams
Gold ornaments (18-22 carats)
|CIBIL score||Above 500|
Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
2 Passport-Sized latest coloured photos
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only one is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House, then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only one is required)
Agricultural Land Proof
Only needed if the loan is taken for Agricultural Purpose. In the case of Agriculture Loan on the gold of more than Rs. 1 lakh there is no requirement of proof for allied agriculture purposes.
|Demand Promissory Note||
Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange)
Interest Rate of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
|Gold Loan Rate||10.50-12% p.a.|
Bullet Repayment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme
|Prepayment Charges||0 – 2 %.|
|Gold Valuation Charges||variable|
Types of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- Agricultural purpose: Utkal Grameen Bank offers loan against gold for agrarian purposes at a meagre rate of interest.
- Non-Agricultural purpose: The rate of interest by Utkal Grameen Bank are slightly higher for non-agricultural purpose loans.
Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank‘s website.
- Fill a gold loan application form.
- Our relationship manager will contact you on your provided number.
- With the help of our experts, find and choose the best gold loan for yourself.
Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- Standing Instruction (SI): for Utkal Grameen Bank record holders.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): for non-Utkal Grameen Bank account holders.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): to enable post-dated EMI cheques from a non-Utkal Grameen Bank account.
Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Utkal Grameen Bank
All kinds of gold jewellery such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, and Gold necklaces, (18-24 carats) all of these are accepted for availing a Gold Loan.
Uses of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- To finance personal expenses like vacation expenses, tuition fees etc.
- Finance business needs like buying inventory, plant etc.
- Gold against the loan for agricultural purposes.
Utkal Grameen Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
|Scheme||Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 7% (depends on the sum of the loan|
|Least amount of Loan||Depends on the value of jewel which is being kept as security|
|Loan period||Adjustment of advance sum inside 2 months from the date of reap of yields|
Benefits of Utkal Grameen Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- There is no processing fee up to ₹ 25,000
- 0.30% of the credit aggregate, Minimum of ₹ 300 charge is material to the complete going from above ₹ 25,000 – not really ₹ 5 lakh
- 0.28% of the credit complete, subject to at any rate Rs.1,500 is proper to the total more than Rs.5 lakh regardless under Rs.1 crore
Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
The Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme given with an improvement total as an overdraft office. It works like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as you need at the point any place. The general advancement aggregate will have a Credit/Loan Limit.
FAQs About Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan is a loan against a gold scheme that comes with the maximum funding of 75% of the total market value of your gold. The loan amount can be used for all your personal and business needs. Gold Loan by Utkal Grameen Bank is a financial product that can fulfil your short term fiscal requirements. If you are above 18 years and are a permanent resident of the country with possession of gold, you can apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan.
- Fill in your required information in the gold loan form available on Dialabank.
- Our trained Relationship Manager will help you find the best offers in 2020.
- We will suggest you the loan according to your eligibility.
- Kindly visit the nearest assigned branch by the manager.
- Get the loan in your accounts instantly.
Per gram gold loan rates in Utkal Grameen Bank varies according to the purity of your gold and the current prevailing market rates. Rs. 2,464 to Rs. 3,311 based on the purity of gold is the amount you can get.
Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan interest rate can be as low as 10.75% per annum depending on the amount and the purpose of your loan. They also charge some documentation, valuation, and processing fee from the applicant.
You can easily calculate the interest rate on gold loan in Utkal Grameen Bank by subtracting the principal amount from the total sum to be paid.
You can get a maximum amount of Rs 1 crore on a Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan as the bank offers around 75% of the gold ornaments’ market value.
No processing fee on the loan amount is charged.
For Utkal Grameen Bank account holders, online payments can be made through the bank’s online portal or mobile application via net banking, debit cards or mobile wallets such as Paytm.
If someone defaults on the payments of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan interest for 3 months, a penalty fee will be charged by Utkal Grameen Bank. Many defaults can lead to the bank selling off your gold jewellery.
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Utkal Grameen Bank Gold loan online by logging in to the bank’s portal with your credentials or by personally visiting the main branch. The moratorium request should be submitted at least five working days before the due date of your EMI.
✅What is an overdraft scheme for Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
Utkal Grameen Bank offers an Overdraft Scheme. In the Gold Loan Overdraft office, the bank charges pay essentially on the complete you pull out/use.
✅What is the customer care number for Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
Call 9878981144 for any query.
✅What is the foreclosure procedure for Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
The Bank empowers a borrower to .50% on the key excellent if there should be an event of a Gold Loan Foreclosure.
✅What is the Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
The Gold loan account closes after the loan payment is done in full.
✅ What is Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
The Bank preclosure charges are 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
The maximum gold loan tenure is 48 months.
✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
The minimum gold loan tenure is 12 months.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Loan
- 2 Advantages of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- 3 How Much Can I Get Through Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
- 4 About Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- 5 Eligibility of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- 6 Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
- 7 Interest Rate of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- 8 Types of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- 9 Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Apply Online
- 10 Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 How to Pay Your Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- 12 Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
- 13 Gold Ornaments Accepted by Utkal Grameen Bank
- 14 Uses of Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- 15 Utkal Grameen Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 16 Benefits of Utkal Grameen Bank Agricultural Jewel Loan Scheme
- 17 Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 18 FAQs About Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan
- 18.1 ✅ What is Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.2 ✅ How can I get a Gold Loan from Utkal Grameen Bank?
- 18.3 ✅ How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Utkal Grameen Bank?
- 18.4 ✅ What is the Gold Loan interest rate in Utkal Grameen Bank?
- 18.5 ✅ How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Utkal Grameen Bank?
- 18.6 ✅ What is maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Utkal Grameen Bank?
- 18.7 ✅ How much is Processing Fee applicable on Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.8 ✅ How to pay Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Interest online?
- 18.9 ✅ What if I cannot pay the interest on Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
- 18.10 ✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.11 ✅What is an overdraft scheme for Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.12 ✅What is the customer care number for Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.13 ✅What is the foreclosure procedure for Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan?
- 18.14 ✅What is the Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan closure procedure?
- 18.15 ✅ What is Utkal Grameen Bank Gold Loan Preclosure charges?
- 18.16 ✅ What is the maximum gold loan tenure?
- 18.17 ✅ What is the minimum gold loan tenure?
- 19 Other Major Gold Loan Providers