About Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
Vananchal Gramin Bank (VGB) is a known as RRBs. The bank was set up on 30 June 2006 with the amalgamation of the erstwhile Santhal Parganas Gramin Bank as well as former Palamau Kshetriya Gramin Bank under the provisions of Reginal Rural Act 1976.
SBI sponsors Vananchal Gramin Bank. Besides, that is jointly owned by the Government of Jharkhand, Government of India, and SBI. Moreover, the bank has four Regional Offices functioning at Deoghar, Godda, Daltonganj, and Garhwa.
Vananchal Gramin Bank (VGB) is operating in 9 districts of Jharkhand State with its Head Office at Dumka is sub-capital of state Jharkhand.
About Gold Loan
Loan on Gold is a loan in which a borrower can get a loan against gold. It is a secured loan. In the gold, loan bank will take borrower’s gold to give the loan to the borrower. Bank will receive a borrower’s gold as a security. Bank will take the full responsibility of the borrower’s gold.
Features of Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
1. Firstly Lower interest rate on Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan.
2. Secondly Faster processing.
3. Thirdly, Your Gold is safe and secured in a bank locker.
4. You can use the gold loan money for any personal purpose.
5. Basic documentation only, No CIBIL score.
6. Furthermore, Flexible repayment options as well as lower monthly outflow.
7. Beside that No processing fees.
8. Low or no foreclosure charges.
9. Bad credit history, not an issue.
10. Instant Processing and Disbursal.
11. Besides, You can borrow in thousands to a crore.
Interest Rate for Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
In general loan on gold, the credit is available at a low interest rate. Moreover, the reason behind that the Gold Loan comes in the category of secured loans. So the Gold interest rates are less than that of personal loan or any other kind of loans. Though the gold loan rate keeps on changing time to time as well as person to person.
1. The gold loan is available at 1% PM interest rate.
2. Gold LoanInterest rate – 10.70 %.
3. Moreover, offer low processing fee that is 0.85%.
4. Further, pre-closer charges range from 0 – 2 %.
Eligibility for Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
1. First of all the applicant should be an Indian citizen.
2. Secondly, age limit minimum – 18 year and maximum – 70 years.
3. Thirdly An applicant should own his/her gold
4. After that, the purity of the gold ornament should lie in between 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
5. Furthermore, the applicant should have gold weigh more than 10 Grams at least.
Documentation for Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
However, the process of documentation in Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan is very easy and simple but, still, there are certain documents that a bank asks for a loan on gold:
1. Identity Proof – Firstly one proof of identity is required. Anyone of the given proofs is valid (Aadhar Card/Voters Card/Driving License/ Passport)
2. Residence Proof – After that, one proof of residence is also required to get a loan on gold. It can be like (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Ration Card/ Electricity Bill of last three months with the name of the applicant/ Telephone Bill of previous three months with the name of applicant / Passport Copy)
3. Besides, the applicant should have two passports sized colored photographs.
Additional Documentation for Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
The bank needs a Proof of ownership of Land if you are applying for an agriculture gold loan:
1. Land Proof – In the case of Agriculture Loan on gold of more than Rs. 1 lakh there is no requirement of proof for allied agriculture purposes.
2. Required a Demand Promissory Note – Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
3. Besides Income Proof of Salary Certificate as well as Form No.16
Benefits of Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
1. Firstly, You can get a gold loan online, no need to go anywhere.
2. Secondly, High Funding is avail to the customers
3. Thirdly, it also provides Gold Loan with the flexible repayment scheme with multiple options.
4. Additionally, There are no prepayment charges in Vanachal Bank
5. Bandhan Bank also provides instant approval and sanctioning of the Loan
6. Moreover, Vanchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan also offers quick disbursals
7. Bandhan bank also requires minimum documentation for the loan approval
8. Furthermore, it also provides safe and secure custody of the Gold
9. Additionally, it also provides a low rate of interest
10. It also provides a maximum of Rs 10 lakh loan
11. Lastly, You can easily apply for the Gold Loan in Vananchal Gramin Bank
How to apply for Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
To start, the best option to apply for a gold loan is through Dialabank. When you apply through Dialabank, you will not have to worry about finding the best choice near you. Also, We provide all our services free of cost. Follow the steps to get a loan very easily:
1. Firstly, you can easily Apply Online through our website. To do so, Click Here.
2. Secondly, the loan seeker has to fill a form Online with current information.
3. Thirdly, you get a call from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts and to assist you in the entire process of the loan.
4. Also, the best Gold Loan Interest Rate is suggested to you by our managers.
5. Also, you can check your eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a loan.
6. Furthermore, Deposit all the documents required as proofs in the banks.
7. Finally, the loan is approved in few minutes as well as disbursed within a day.
8. Besides the above process, If you want to talk to us directly, call us at 9592046860.
Other Major Gold Loan Providers
Table of Contents
- 1 About Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 1.1 Features of Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 1.2 Interest Rate for Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 1.3 Eligibility for Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 1.4 Documentation for Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 1.5 Benefits of Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan
- 1.6 How to apply for Vananchal Gramin Bank Gold Loan?
- 2 Other Major Gold Loan Providers