Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450
|Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Today||Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450|
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 2 Cr|
|Documents Required||Basic KYC documents for address and identity proof. No income documents and no CIBIL score documents are required.|
|Purity of Gold||18 carat to 22 carat|
|Type of Gold||Gold jewellery and gold coins of 18-24 carats|
|Loan to Value||75% of the gold ornament’s market value|
Vijaya Bank issues a Gold Loan per gram rate of ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 in line with the current gold rate. The best Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Rate per gram is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 for 22 Carat gold, measured at a maximum 75% loan to value, and the average gold price for the last one month for 22-carat is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450.
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Calculator
The Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Calculator provided by Dialabank gives you an approximation of the amount of gold loan that can be availed based on the factors mentioned below.
- The total weight and purity of the gold that is being pledged: The bank would use the in-house valuers to do a proper assessment of the purity and the total weight of the gold in the jewellery that you pledge. The bank would expect the gold to have a purity ranging from 18- 24 carats. The Vijaya Bank also reduces the weights of the gems and stones from your jewellery and calculates the value only for the gold.
- The price of the gold: Once the estimation of the purity and the net weight of the gold has been done, the bank would multiply it with the current price of the gold. The Reserve Bank of India has given clear instructions to all banks that they should have a 30 days average of 22-carat gold multiplied by a factor of 20/22 to adjust the value of the gold.
- Loan to Value Ratio: After the value of the jewellery has been calculated, Vijaya Bank would apply an LTV of up to 75% to calculate your jewel loan amount eligibility. Check out Vijaya Bank for exciting offers on the same.
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram by Gold Purity
The table gives an estimate of the gold loan per gram that Vijaya Bank would offer against gold jewellery of different purity levels.
|Gold Purity||Gold Rate Per Gram- Average Of Past 30 Days||Highest Gold Loan Per Gram||Lowest Gold Loan Per Gram|
|22 carat||₹ 4,620||₹ 4,999||₹ 4,956|
|20 carat||₹ 3,939||₹ 4,178||₹ 3,795|
|18 carat||₹ 3,545||₹ 3,784||₹ 3,460|
The above table shows the method by which Banks will calculate your per gram gold loan for gold of varying purity.
Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
The following table shows Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram- Updated Jan 27 2023
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate w.e.f Jan 27 2023
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
Historical Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
The Indians are one of the world’s leading consumers of gold, it is this precious metal that constitutes an ample portion of the country’s total imports. Indians tend to invest in gold because it is considered a ‘safe’ investment.
|This Table Contains the Average Annual Gold Rate from 1965 - 2022|
|Year||Price (24 karat per 10 grams)||Year||Price (24 karat per 10 grams)|
|2022||₹ 52,950||1993||₹ 4,140|
|2021||₹ 50,045||1992||₹ 4,334|
|2020||₹ 48,651||1991||₹ 3,466|
|2019||₹ 35,220||1990||₹ 3,200|
|2018||₹ 31,438||1989||₹ 3,140|
|2017||₹ 29,667||1988||₹ 3,130|
|2016||₹ 28,623||1987||₹ 2,570|
|2015||₹ 26,343||1986||₹ 2,140|
|2014||₹ 28,006||1985||₹ 2,130|
|2013||₹ 29,600||1984||₹ 1,970|
|2012||₹ 31,050||1983||₹ 1,800|
|2011||₹ 26,400||1982||₹ 1,645|
|2010||₹ 18,500||1981||₹ 1,800|
|2009||₹ 14,500||1980||₹ 1,330|
|2008||₹ 12,500||1979||₹ 937|
|2007||₹ 10,800||1978||₹ 685|
|2006||₹ 8,400||1977||₹ 486|
|2005||₹ 7,000||1976||₹ 432|
|2004||₹ 5,850||1975||₹ 540|
|2003||₹ 5,600||1974||₹ 506|
|2002||₹ 4,990||1973||₹ 279|
|2001||₹ 4,300||1972||₹ 202|
|2000||₹ 4,400||1971||₹ 193|
|1999||₹ 4,234||1970||₹ 184|
|1998||₹ 4,045||1969||₹ 176|
|1997||₹ 4,725||1968||₹ 162|
|1996||₹ 5,160||1967||₹ 103|
|1995||₹ 4,680||1966||₹ 84|
|1994||₹ 4,598||1965||₹ 72|
Major Banks’ Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Comparison
Tips to Get The Highest Gold Loan Amount from Vijaya Bank
GOLD LOAN @ 0.49%*
ILLUSTRATION: The loan amount eligibility is decided on the basis of purity of gold, LTV and weight of gold. Suppose Mr A and his two friends Mr B and Mr C own different amounts of gold with varying purity. Mr A has 70 gram of gold with a purity of 18 carats. Mr B has 60 gram of gold with a purity of 20 carats and Mr. C has 50 grams of gold with a purity or 22 carat. They approach Vijaya Bank to avail a gold loan. The price applied to calculate their gold loan amount eligibility based on a maximum LTV of 75% will vary by the purity of gold and hence, will result in varying gold loan eligibility.
Table of Contents
- 1 Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram Today is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450
- 2 Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 3 Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram by Gold Purity
- 4 Vijaya Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
- 5 Historical Gold Loan Rate Per Gram
- 6 Major Banks’ Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Comparison
- 7 Tips to Get The Highest Gold Loan Amount from Vijaya Bank