Today 24 Carat Gold Price in Bardhaman – Updated
|Gram||24 Carat Gold Yesterday||24 Carat Gold Today||
Daily Price Change
|1 GRAM||Rs 4860.00||Rs 4881.00||0.43 %↑|
|8 GRAM||Rs 38880||Rs 39048||0.43 %↑|
|10 GRAM||Rs 48600||Rs 48810||0.43 %↑|
|100 GRAM||Rs 486000||Rs 488100||0.43 %↑|
Today 22 Carat Gold Price in Bardhaman – Updated
|Gram||22 Carat Gold Yesterday||22 Carat Gold Today||Daily Price Change|
|1 GRAM||Rs 4455.00||Rs 4475.00||0.447%↑|
|8 GRAM||Rs 35640||Rs 35800||0.447%↑|
|10 GRAM||Rs 44550||Rs 44750||0.447%↑|
|100 GRAM||Rs 445500||Rs 447500||0.447%↑|
Today Gold Rate In Bardhaman :
Even though gold is a popular item among Indians, the Gold Rate in Bardhaman has risen at a slower rate than in the past. The Gold Rate in Bardhaman has been progressively rising as a result of increased demand. The current gold prices in Bardhaman is substantially higher than Rs. 2,700 per gramme, proving the profitability of the industry. International standards set the gold rates in Bardhaman. This city, like the rest of the country, buys gold primarily to make jewellery and ornaments. Indians have a long history of banking through the investing of their gold. As a result, Bardhaman inhabitants use gold as a kind of investment.
Compare 22k & 24k Gold Rate in Bardhaman
Last 10 Days Gold Rates
|STANDARD GOLD 22K||PURE GOLD 24K|
|1 GRAM||10 GRAM||1 GRAM||10 GRAM|
|May 26, 2021||Rs. 4710.00||Rs. 47100||Rs. 5100.00||Rs. 51000|
|May 25, 2021||Rs. 4693.00||Rs. 46930||Rs. 5083.00||Rs. 50830|
|May 24, 2021||Rs. 4693.00||Rs. 46930||Rs. 5083.00||Rs. 50830|
|May 23, 2021||Rs. 4693.00||Rs. 46930||Rs. 5083.00||Rs. 50830|
|May 22, 2021||Rs. 4693.00||Rs. 46930||Rs. 5083.00||Rs. 50830|
|May 21, 2021||Rs. 4693.00||Rs. 46930||Rs. 5083.00||Rs. 50830|
|May 20, 2021||Rs. 4693.00||Rs. 46930||Rs. 5083.00||Rs. 50830|
|May 19, 2021||Rs. 4682.00||Rs. 46820||Rs. 5072.00||Rs. 50720|
|May 18, 2021||Rs. 4681.00||Rs. 46810||Rs. 5071.00||Rs. 50710|
|May 17, 2021||Rs. 4650.00||Rs. 46500||Rs. 5050.00||Rs. 50500|
Gold Rate in Bardhaman
Gold is a prominent commodity in Bardhaman, as well as the rest of India. Global forces influence the gold rate in Bardhaman. Gold prices change a lot based on various factors, such as the US dollar and seasonal demand. Gold is also widely utilised for jewellery and ornamentation in Bardhaman.
The National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX), the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), and the National Spot Exchange all trade gold (NSEL). Spot contracts provide for the immediate gold purchase and delivery, whilst futures contracts allow for delayed gold purchase and delivery.
Rather than using banks, Indians have always used gold as a form of payment. As a result, anybody interested in gold in Bardhaman has a long-term gold investment portfolio. In Bardhaman, several large and small gold dealers specialise in precious metals and form the backbone of the local gold sector.
List of banks providing gold loan in Bardhaman
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|ICICI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
How are Gold Rates Decided?
International trends influence the Malabar gold rate in Bardhaman, which are influenced by various factors ranging from the strength of the Indian rupee to seasonal gold demand. Because gold is a feature of most Indian festivals, gold mined at Bardhaman is largely used for jewellery.
Throughout 2017, the price of 22-carat gold in Bardhaman has significantly increased and continues to do so. Gold is a great option if you’re looking for a haven.
How do Gold Traders Determine Future Gold Prices in Bardhaman?
Several things influence the current gold rate in Bardhaman. A variety of variables can cause price disparities. Investors, on the other hand, consider a few elements when forecasting the Gold Rate in Bardhaman:
- Other Precious Metals Prices: The price of other precious metals influences the price of gold in Bardhaman. As a result, city investors are paying close attention to other metals’ prices. The current gold rate in Bardhaman and other towns can be found on the internet. The rupee exchange rate represents the influence of imports and exports on our currency.
- As a result, the gold rate in Bardhaman is affected by fluctuations in the rupee exchange rate. As a result, the gold rate in Bardhaman is heavily influenced by the exchange rate.
What Leads to the Increment of Gold Rates When the Stock Market Falls?
Bardhaman investors frequently resort to gold when all other possibilities have been exhausted. When the stock market declines, investors begin to withdraw their funds. Some people place their money in fixed deposits or precious metals such as gold and silver as a safe investment choice.
Gold is viewed as a safe and profitable investment option by investors all over the world. One of the reasons gold is so popular among investors is that its value does not diminish. On the other hand, the stock market fluctuates, and stock prices fluctuate for a variety of reasons.
Impact of GST on Gold Rate in Bardhaman
In recent years, gold prices have been erratic, especially after India imposed the Goods and Service Tax (GST). The introduction of GST has had an impact on the gold rate in Bardhaman as well as global trends. This means that, in addition to the 1.5 per cent VAT and 1 per cent excise duty already in effect, gold jewellery will now be taxed at a rate of 3%. After introducing GST, taxation has been simplified, with final jewellery bills now including a 3% GST, a 10% customs duty, and a 5% processing charge.
This resulted in a 1.6% increase in total cost, resulting in a small increase in the gold rate in Bardhaman today but no effect on sales. Because it has neutralised both the organised and unorganised sectors, it advantages significant players in the gold market. Because the price gap between small and major dealers has shrunk, customers can now buy from both.
Impact of Central Bank Policies on Bardhaman Gold Rate?
The central bank oversees the country’s financial and banking services and the government’s currency and monetary policy. The central bank’s monetary policy determines the gold rate in Bardhaman and throughout the country. The central bank regulates all policies, and its actions have a considerable impact on gold prices.
Due to their large gold inventories, gold mining corporations and banks have complete control over the gold price. When banks buy or sell gold, or when mine owners reduce or increase gold production, the gold price in Bardhaman fluctuates. When a central bank’s gold reserves run out, it purchases or demands more gold.
Gold as an Investment in Bardhaman
The gold investment portfolio’s consistency is well-known. Indians believe that buying gold will provide them with financial benefits in the long run. Residents of Bardhaman regard gold jewellery, decorations, gold coins, and billions as valuable assets to protect their fortunes, and the city is recognised as a haven for them. It’s also used to trade a variety of products. In Bardhaman, there are various jewellery stores where you may get genuine gold products for investment or personal use. Because gold prices fluctuate every day, you should double-check on that day as well.
How Can You Make Gold Investments in Bardhaman
Consider gold coins, which are available in two karats: 22 and 24. Depending on the karat, purity standards range from 92 per cent for 22 carats to 99.99 per cent for 24 carats. Purchases can be made at banks, major and small enterprises, and dealers in Bardhaman. The purpose of purchasing a gold coin is to give it as a gift at weddings or festivals or sell it once the price has grown over the amount paid for it to meet your financial goals.
Gold Ornaments & Jewelry Investing – Gold ornaments and jewellery are trendy in India. They can be used as both an investment and a gift for loved ones at festivals and weddings. Many gold things are given to the bride and groom, which they might wear on special occasions or save for later. When you buy jewellery, the jeweller will take into account manufacturing and labour costs and the current market gold rate, which is the metal’s true value. To get the best exchange rate, buy certified jewellery and subtract the manufacturing costs.
Gold bullions – Gold bullion is significantly larger than gold coins. They’re frequently bought in kilogrammes. They’re typically cast in bars or slabs, and they’re used to manufacture high-value investments. They are purchased at the city’s current gold price. They’re a solid investment, especially if you wish to make returns equivalent to or more than the investment’s cost.
Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) – Investing in gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs) allows you to keep your money safe without having to carry it about with you all of the time. You can instantly exchange them for cash if you need money right now.
Gold Schemes To Invest in Bardhaman
People who want to save money for special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, and other celebrations should consider gold-savings schemes. Several Bardhaman gold-buying schemes may be able to assist you. This is something that some of Bardhaman’s most prominent jewellers can easily provide.
On the other hand, the interest rate on these programmes varies depending on the current gold rate in Bardhaman and the interest rate. When purchasing the precious metal, look for manufacturing cost discounts. Don’t expect a lot of freebies, though. From the moment you invest in the plan, your money will be locked up.
Some Interesting Facts on Gold
Here’s a quick rundown of gold information to remember if you’re a trader.
- Gold is a metal that resists oxidation.
- Gold is softer than other metals, and 1g of the precious metal can be easily broken with a hammer.
- Gold becomes more difficult to work with when it is alloyed with other metals.
Things to Consider Before Buying Gold Jewelry in Bardhaman
- Purity – Purchasing gold without first establishing its purity is difficult. If you’re buying jewellery or ornaments, be sure they’re made of 92 per cent genuine 22-carat gold. Also available are 14-carat gold jewellery with a purity level of 58.33 per cent and 18-carat gold jewellery with a purity level of 75 per cent.
- Weight -Its weight determines the price of gold jewellery. The weight and expense will very probably increase as the number of stones climbs.
- Labour Expenses – Request a purity certificate from your dealer if you want to be sure your gold is genuine. You can exchange the certificate for cash at any time in the future at the current market price.
Factors that Influence Gold Prices in Bardhaman
- One of the most important factors impacting gold prices across the country is international market changes. If gold prices rise around the world, the gold rate in Bardhaman will climb as well.
- The increase in demand and supply during the festival season has a substantial impact on the gold rate in Bardhaman and across the country. Diwali, wedding season, dhanteras, and other festive celebrations are particularly well-attended. Gold prices fall when the rupee’s value rises versus other currencies throughout the world.
- Gold prices decline as the rupee’s value rises against other currencies throughout the world and vice versa. India purchases gold from other nations.
KDM and Hallmarked Gold in Bardhaman
Hallmark – A quality certificate is issued by the Bureau of Indian Requirements (BIS) based on international purity standards. The purity levels of the gold and the composition of the alloying metal were utilised to ascertain this.
KDM – KDM is a gold alloy with 92 per cent gold and 8% cadmium content. The following is the technique for creating the alloy. Older materials are still employed in the creation of jewellery. Despite this, because of the different melting points of the two metals, gold and solder material, cadmium is now mixed with gold, resulting in KDM.
Understanding 916 Gold Price Today in Bardhaman
Even though this is one of the most often asked questions, finding a solution may be difficult. Take a look at the global trend that affects the price of 916 gold in Bardhaman. Currency fluctuations, such as the US dollar’s exchange rate against other currencies have an impact. 916 gold is the Indian name for 22 karat gold.
The gold rate in Bardhaman today is influenced by several factors, including the import tariff rate. In Bardhaman, the lower the import tariff, the cheaper the gold price, and vice versa. When the government lowers the import duty, the price of gold in Bardhaman falls.
Aside from municipal taxes, several other factors influence the gold rate in Bardhaman. Even though every reason impacting the gold price in Bardhaman cannot be discussed in detail, investors can buy gold when the current gold rate in Bardhaman is low and sell when the current gold rate in Bardhaman rises.
Gold prices in Bardhaman have been extremely erratic; yet, since many governments’ policies remain unpredictable, further volatility is inevitable.
Best Place to Buy Gold in Bardhaman
Those who want to buy or invest in gold can do it in a variety of ways. The current gold rate in Bardhaman can be found on the internet, or Those interested in purchasing or investing in gold can do it in various ways. On the internet or in the newspaper, you may find the current gold rate in Bardhaman. Other stores can be found across the city’s many districts. However, you can buy gold from any Bardhaman company that is currently offering the best gold price.
Buying a Gold Loan in Bardhaman
You can acquire a gold loan right away if you have gold on hand. Because you’re getting a gold loan using your own gold, the terms are less rigorous, giving the Gold Insurers more security. Make certain, however, that you have sufficient funds to repay the loan. The insurance company may confiscate the entire value of the gold if you do not return it. You’d also lose the gold you’d placed on the line as a bet.
A gold loan has an average term of 11 months. Gold loans are available from several gold insurance firms and banks. You can buy gold via a bank or an insurance provider after evaluating gold rates in Bardhaman and across India. Visit Dialabank for further information.
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
The advantages are as following:
- The Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme is offered in both Demat and paper formats.
- The backing of the government for such programmes is a huge plus.
- You won’t have to worry about its security, unlike physical gold, because it can be stored digitally.
- Because the bonds are in paper or electronic form, you don’t have to be concerned about the gold quality.
The disadvantages are as followed:
- You would lose a considerable amount of money if the gold price in Bardhaman today falls after you complete the buy. You will be unaffected by price variations if you choose a long-term plan.
- Converting gold bonds to real gold takes time. Furthermore, if you want to use gold for personal reasons, bonds may not be the best option.
Gold Vs. Mutual Funds
Greater market risk Involved
Options to invest in Equity linked saving scheme (ELSS), Equity mutual funds, debt fund, liquid funds, etc.
More opportunity cost
Latest News on Gold Rate in Bardhaman
On May 28th, the 22-carat gold rate in Bardhaman was 4631 per gramme, while the 24-carat gold cost was 4986 per gramme.
8 grammes of 22-carat gold costs 37048 rupees, whereas 24-carat gold costs 39888 rupees. In Bardhaman, 10 grammes of 22-carat gold costs 46310, while 24-carat gold costs 49860.
Gold’s Short-Term Consolidation Along with $1,900 – Daily Gold News: Thursday, May 27 – Gold’s Short-Term Consolidation Along with $1,900. On Wednesday, the gold futures contract rose 0.31 per cent, extending its rise once more. It was at an all-time high since early January. The market has rebounded in April from the March 8 local low of $1,663.30, which served as a support level. It has progressed since then.
✅ In Bardhaman, how much does 916 hallmark gold cost?
In Bardhaman, 916 hallmark gold costs 45,900 rupees. The cost of 916 KDM gold is comparable to 22-carat hallmark gold.
✅ In Bardhaman, what is the current price of one gramme of gold?
In Bardhaman, one gramme of gold is worth 5,010 for 24 carats and 45,900 for 22 carats.
✅ What is the price of 23-carat gold in Bardhaman?
The price of 23-carat hallmark gold in Bardhaman is 50,100 rupees.
✅ What factors contribute to determining the current gold rate in Bardhaman 916?
Interest rates in developed countries and gold demand influence the gold rate in Bardhaman, with lesser demand resulting in lower prices and more demand leading to higher prices. Furthermore, the gold price in Bardhaman is influenced by government gold tariff restrictions and local government tariffs.
✅ What is the most crucial checklist to keep in mind when buying gold in Bardhaman?
The following items should be on your checklist while buying gold in Bardhaman:
- Make sure you’re not overpaying for gold by double-checking the price per gramme. However, make sure you get the price from a reputable and trustworthy source.
- A buyer must understand the varied purity requirements, such as 24 carats or 100% gold and 22 carats or 91.6 per cent gold, before purchasing gold. To figure out which one is best for you, compare purity levels, price, and gold usage.
- The most crucial stage in gaining gold certification is determining the metal’s quality and purity. Look for a hallmark or the BIS seal on the gold you’re buying.
Burdwan’s district is primarily agrarian in the east and heavily industrialised in the west. Because of its abundant agri-fields and large rice output, Bengal is known as the “rice plate.” In terms of tourism, the district of Burdwan in West Bengal has a lot of promise. The magnificent Maithon dam reservoir in Asansol, the technological marvels of the Meghnad Saha Planetarium, the Krishnasayer ecological park, or the sophisticated Burdwan Science Centre are among the well-known features of the district. However, numerous locations in the district are historically significant, culturally significant, religiously significant, or scenically beautiful, such as a bird sanctuary or a hot spring.
Table of Contents
- 1 Today 24 Carat Gold Price in Bardhaman – Updated
- 2 Today 22 Carat Gold Price in Bardhaman – Updated
- 3 Today Gold Rate In Bardhaman :
- 4 Compare 22k & 24k Gold Rate in Bardhaman
- 5 Last 10 Days Gold Rates
- 6 Gold Rate in Bardhaman
- 7 List of banks providing gold loan in Bardhaman
- 8 How are Gold Rates Decided?
- 9 How do Gold Traders Determine Future Gold Prices in Bardhaman?
- 10 What Leads to the Increment of Gold Rates When the Stock Market Falls?
- 11 Impact of Central Bank Policies on Bardhaman Gold Rate?
- 12 Gold as an Investment in Bardhaman
- 13 How Can You Make Gold Investments in Bardhaman
- 14 Gold Schemes To Invest in Bardhaman
- 15 Some Interesting Facts on Gold
- 16 Things to Consider Before Buying Gold Jewelry in Bardhaman
- 17 Factors that Influence Gold Prices in Bardhaman
- 18 KDM and Hallmarked Gold in Bardhaman
- 19 Understanding 916 Gold Price Today in Bardhaman
- 20 Best Place to Buy Gold in Bardhaman
- 21 Buying a Gold Loan in Bardhaman
- 22 What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
- 23 Gold Vs. Mutual Funds
- 24 Latest News on Gold Rate in Bardhaman
- 25 FAQs
- 25.1 ✅ In Bardhaman, how much does 916 hallmark gold cost?
- 25.2 ✅ In Bardhaman, what is the current price of one gramme of gold?
- 25.3 ✅ What is the price of 23-carat gold in Bardhaman?
- 25.4 ✅ What factors contribute to determining the current gold rate in Bardhaman 916?
- 25.5 ✅ What is the most crucial checklist to keep in mind when buying gold in Bardhaman?
- 26 About Bardhaman