Today 24 Carat Gold Price in Darbhanga:
|Gram||24 Carat Gold Today||24 Carat Gold Yesterday||
Daily Price Change
|1 gram||₹4,786||₹4,787||₹ -1|
|8 gram||₹38,288||₹38,296||₹ -8|
|10 gram||₹47,860||₹47,870||₹ -10|
|100 gram||₹4,78,600||₹4,78,700||₹ -100|
Today 22 Carat Gold Price in Darbhanga:
|Gram||22 Carat Gold Today||22 Carat Gold Yesterday||Daily Price Change|
|1 gram||₹4,686||₹4,687||₹ -1|
|8 gram||₹37,488||₹37,496||₹ -8|
|10 gram||₹46,860||₹46,870||₹ -10|
|100 gram||₹4,68,600||₹4,68,700||₹ -100|
Today Gold Rate In Darbhanga:
The gold rate in Darbhanga is Mentioned in the following table below:
Compare 22k & 24k Gold Rate in Darbhanga:
|Standard Gold (22 K) ( 1 gram )||₹ 4,610||₹ 4,560||₹ 50 ↑|
|Standard Gold (22 K) ( 8 grams )||₹ 36,880||₹ 36,480||₹ 400 ↑|
|Pure Gold (24 K) ( 1 gram )||₹ 5,030||₹ 4,976||₹ 54 ↑|
|Pure Gold (24 K) ( 8 grams )||₹ 40,240||₹ 39,808||₹ 432 ↑|
Last 10 Days Gold Rates:
|STANDARD GOLD 22K||PURE GOLD 24K|
|1 GRAM||10 GRAM||1 GRAM||10 GRAM|
|24 July 2021||Rs. 4,686.00||Rs. 46,860||Rs. 4,786.00||Rs. 47,860|
|23 July 2021||Rs. 4,687.00||Rs. 46,870||Rs. 4,787.00||Rs. 47,870|
|22 July 2021||Rs. 4,690.00||Rs. 46,900||Rs. 4,790.00||Rs. 47,900|
|21 July 2021||Rs. 4,712.00||Rs. 47,120||Rs. 4,812.00||Rs. 48,120|
|20 July 2021||Rs. 4,730.00||Rs. 47,300||Rs. 4,830.00||Rs. 48,300|
|19 July 2021||Rs. 4,704.00||Rs. 47,040||Rs. 4,804.00||Rs. 48,040|
|18 July 2021||Rs. 4,719.00||Rs. 47,190||Rs. 4,819.00||Rs. 48,190|
|17 July 2021||Rs. 4,720.00||Rs. 47,200||Rs. 4,820.00||Rs. 48,200|
|16 July 2021||Rs. 4,735.00||Rs. 47,350||Rs. 4,835.00||Rs. 48,350|
|15 July 2021||Rs. 4,709.00||Rs. 47,090||Rs. 4,809.00||Rs. 48,090|
Gold Rate in Darbhanga:
Gold is regarded as one of the most valuable, if not the most significant, assets in our civilization. It can be easily claimed that gold’s reputation has risen year after year since the dawn of time. Gold Rate in Darbhanga is dynamic in nature, as they are influenced by a variety of factors. As a result, we can argue that gold is a solution to all of your issues, and if you are investing for the future, it will provide a predictable return because gold never depreciates.
Numerous large and small gold dealers specialise in precious metals and form the backbone of the local gold business in Darbhanga.
List of banks providing gold loan in Darbhanga:
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|ICICI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
How are Gold Rates Decided?
The gold rate in Darbhanga is determined by international trends and is hence influenced by a variety of factors (including rupees strength in the market and also the seasonal demand of the gold). Gold obtained in Darbhangav or elsewhere in the country is used to make jewellery since it is so important to our culture, traditions, and many occasions.
Gold can be seen as a viable investment option because the price of gold has been steadily increasing since 2017. As a result, gold investment can be a realistic alternative for everybody.
How do Gold Traders Determine Future Gold Prices in Darbhanga?
- Every day, investors keep an eye on the news for today’s gold rate in Darbhanga to see whether there has been any price change due to global market fluctuations. The gold rates in Darbhanga fluctuate with the market. Following gold-related news on our site will also keep you up to date on any changes in the current gold rate in Darbhanga, as well as the causes behind those changes.
- Darbhanga gold rates are influenced by the pricing of other precious metals. As a result, investors in the city pay attention to the price of other metals. On the internet, you can find the current gold rate in Darbhanga and other cities.
- The exchange rate of the rupee represents the effects of imports and exports on our currency; changes in the rupee rate affect gold prices in Darbhanga. As a result, gold prices in Darbhanga are heavily influenced by the exchange rate.
What Leads to the Increment of Gold Rates When the Stock Market Falls?
Investors are likely to be more aware of gold these days. When the stock market falls, investors begin to withdraw their funds from the market. When such a circumstance arises, most people begin to invest in a fixed deposit or choose to invest in precious metals, which are valuable in the market.
Impact of GST on Gold Rate in Darbhanga:
The implementation of GST has had an impact on the gold rate in Darbhanga, in line with global trends. This means that gold jewellery will now be subject to a 3% tax, which will be in addition to the 1.5 per cent VAT and 1% excise fee that was previously levied. The tax structure has been streamlined; final jewellery bills now contain a 3% GST, a 10% customs charge, and a 5% processing fee. The gold rate in Darbhanga has increased by roughly 1.6 per cent as a result of the increase in total cost.
Impact of Central Bank Policies on Darbhanga Gold Rate?
The central bank is in charge of a country’s financial and banking services, as well as the currency and monetary policies of the government. The gold rate in Darbhanga and throughout the country is determined by the Central Banks’ monetary policy. All policies are regulated by the central bank, and its actions have a considerable impact on gold prices.
Gold as an Investment in Darbhanga:
Ensure that you receive a purity certificate for the jewellery you’ve purchased from your vendor. This ensures that you’ve made a safe investment, and certified jewellery can only be exchanged for gold at India’s current gold rate. Nonetheless, all of the large corporations provide the same level of service to their clients. It would help if you also were wary about purchasing it from small vendors.
How Can You Make Gold Investments in Darbhanga?
How about investing in gold coins?
The option while purchasing gold is either considering 22 carats or 24 carats. The purity of the yellow metal depends on the carat. 92% is found in 22 carats and 99.99% for 24 carats. So you can directly purchase your gold from any of the large or small retailers in Darbhanga.
Purchasing Jewelry – Indians usually invest in gold. The reason is that it works as a gift for our beloved ones as well as for investment purpose also.
Gold bullions – They’re often purchased in kilogrammes. They’re commonly used to make high-value investments and are cast as bars or slabs. They are purchased at the city’s current gold price and are an excellent method to invest, particularly if you wish to generate returns that are equivalent to or more than your investment cost.
Exchange-Traded Funds – Investing in gold exchange-traded funds is a profitable way to keep your money secure without having to keep it on your person. If you need money right now, you may quickly trade them for cash.
Gold Schemes To Invest in Darbhanga:
Investment in gold is ideal for those who are looking to save money for future purposes such as wedding purpose or any other traditional ceremonies. You might get assisted with the several gold schemes that are available in Darbhanga. Investing in gold schemes with the purpose of acquiring gold for future use is encouraged.
Some Interesting Facts on Gold:
Some intriguing gold facts that investors should be aware of include:
1.The metal gold does not oxidise.
2.Gold is softer than other metals, and 1g of the precious metal can be easily broken with a hammer.
3.Gold becomes exceedingly hard when it is alloyed with other metals.
Things to Consider Before Buying Gold Jewelry in Darbhanga:
Here are some of the points that a person should know before investing in gold:
Purity – You cannot invest in gold until and unless it is not pure. You have two options either to purchase gold of 22 carats or of 24 carats. If it’s bullion always prefer 24 carats. Other than that, you can also get a 14-carat gold ornament which has a purity of around 58% and also of 18carat with the existence of purity which is around 75%.
Weight – The prices of gold is determined by its purity and its weight. And though if you add more stones or gems to it, then the price will also rise.
Certification –The quality certificate is an essential point to determine the purity of the gold you have. The certificate permits you to swap it in the future at the current market price.
Factors that Influence Gold Prices in Darbhanga:
- The important factor that affects the gold rate in Darbhanga is the international market changes. If the price of gold is in the hike, then the price of gold in Darbhanga and also in other parts of the country will also increase.
- India purchases gold from other countries. The government pays less to import rupees from other nations when the rupee rises and more when it depreciates. As a result, if the rupee grows in value, the gold rate in Darbhanga will fall.
- Last but not least, it’s the festival season that creates a huge impact on the gold rate in Darbhanga. The occasions when prices rise is during Diwali, Dhanteras and many other festive occasions.
KDM and Hallmarked Gold in Darbhanga:
Hallmark -The term “hallmark jewellery” refers to jewellery that has been certified by the Bureau of Indian Standards to fulfil international purity standards (BIS). The composition of the alloying metal and the purity levels of the gold used to determine this.
KDM- Gold is mixed with 8% cadmium in a ratio of 92 per cent gold to 8% cadmium. This is how the alloy is manufactured. Older materials are still used in jewellery making, but because of the different melting points of gold and solder material, cadmium is now mixed with gold, hence the term KDM.
Understanding 916 Gold Price Today in Darbhanga:
Although this is one of the most often asked questions, finding an answer might be difficult. For example, you should look at the global trend that affects the price of 916 gold in Darbhanga. Currency variations, such as the exchange rate of the US dollar against other currencies, have an impact as well. The Indian word for 22 karat gold is 916 gold. A multitude of factors, including the import tariff rate, influence the gold rate in Darbhanga today. The lower the import duty, the lower the gold rate in Darbhanga, and vice versa.
The price of gold in Darbhanga declines when the government decreases the import duty. Aside from local tariffs, a lot of other factors influence the gold rate in Darbhanga. Though every factor impacting the gold rate in Darbhanga cannot be explored in detail, investors can buy gold when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
Best Place to Buy Gold in Darbhanga:
You can look into the possibilities both online and offline. By offline, I mean that you can read the newspaper or look at the adverts that have been placed in it. Despite the fact that every gold-dealing establishment in Darbhanga can now be tracked via the internet.
Buying a Gold Loan in Darbhanga:
You may easily get a Gold loan by using gold that you already own. Because you are obtaining a gold loan with your own gold, the conditions are less stringent, providing security to the Gold Insurers. Make certain, however, that you have sufficient funds to repay the loan. The gold insurance company may confiscate the entire sum if you do not return it.
To avoid all the time consuming and confusing activities of getting a gold loan, visit the Dialabank website to learn all about gold loans.
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
Advantages of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme:
- Both Demat and paper versions of the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme are available.
- The fact that such programmes have official support is a significant bonus.
- Unlike physical gold, you won’t have to worry about its security because it can be stored digitally.
- You don’t have to worry about the gold quality because the bonds are in paper or electronic form.
Disadvantages of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme:
- If the gold rate in Darbhanga today falls after you execute the purchase, you will lose a significant amount of money. If you choose a long-term plan, you will also be unaffected by price fluctuations.
- Converting gold bonds to physical gold is also a lengthy process. Furthermore, bonds may not be the ideal solution if you plan to use gold for personal reasons.
Gold Vs. Mutual Funds:
Greater market risk Involved
Options to invest in Equity linked saving scheme (ELSS), Equity mutual funds, debt fund, liquid funds, etc.
More opportunity cost
Latest News on Gold in Darbhanga:
Gold falls from a four-and-a-half-month high as the dollar regains its footing. Spot gold was down 0.1 per cent at 1,894.88 per ounce after touching a high of 1,912.50 on Wednesday, its highest since January 8. On Thursday, the gold rate in Darbhanga fell from a four-and-a-half-month high, weighed down by an increase in the US dollar and bond yields, as investors awaited major economic data from the US this week. The dollar index climbed to a one-week high versus a basket of currencies, making gold more expensive for holders of other currencies.
Darbhanga is a city in the Indian state of Bihar and the seat of the Darbhanga Municipal Corporation. After Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, and Purnea, it is Bihar’s sixth-largest city. It is the administrative centre of the Darbhanga district and Darbhanga division, as well as the seat of Raj Darbhanga and the Mithila region’s capital.
FAQs on gold rate in Darbhanga:
✅ What is the price of 1 gram gold in Darbhanga today?
The current price of one gramme of gold in Darbhanga is 5,010 for 24 carats and 45,900 for 22 carats.
✅ What is the rate of 23-carat gold in Darbhanga?
The rate of hallmark gold of 23-carat in Darbhanga is ₹ 50,100.
✅ How is today’s gold rate in Darbhanga 916 determined?
The gold rates in Darbhanga are governed by a number of factors, including interest rates in industrialised countries and gold demand, with lesser demand resulting in lower prices and higher demand resulting in higher prices. Furthermore, government policy on gold tariffs and the tariffs paid by local governments have an impact on the gold rate in Darbhanga.
Table of Contents
- 1 Today 24 Carat Gold Price in Darbhanga:
- 2 Today 22 Carat Gold Price in Darbhanga:
- 3 Today Gold Rate In Darbhanga:
- 4 Compare 22k & 24k Gold Rate in Darbhanga:
- 5 Last 10 Days Gold Rates:
- 6 Gold Rate in Darbhanga:
- 7 List of banks providing gold loan in Darbhanga:
- 8 How are Gold Rates Decided?
- 9 How do Gold Traders Determine Future Gold Prices in Darbhanga?
- 10 What Leads to the Increment of Gold Rates When the Stock Market Falls?
- 11 Impact of GST on Gold Rate in Darbhanga:
- 12 Impact of Central Bank Policies on Darbhanga Gold Rate?
- 13 Gold as an Investment in Darbhanga:
- 14 How Can You Make Gold Investments in Darbhanga?
- 15 Gold Schemes To Invest in Darbhanga:
- 16 Some Interesting Facts on Gold:
- 17 Things to Consider Before Buying Gold Jewelry in Darbhanga:
- 18 Factors that Influence Gold Prices in Darbhanga:
- 19 KDM and Hallmarked Gold in Darbhanga:
- 20 Understanding 916 Gold Price Today in Darbhanga:
- 21 Best Place to Buy Gold in Darbhanga:
- 22 Buying a Gold Loan in Darbhanga:
- 23 What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
- 24 Gold Vs. Mutual Funds:
- 25 Latest News on Gold in Darbhanga:
- 26 About Darbhanga:
- 27 FAQs on gold rate in Darbhanga: