Today 24 Carat Gold Price in Jalna – Updated
|Gram||24 Carat Gold Today||24 Carat Gold Yesterday||
Daily Price Change
|1 gram||₹4,786||₹4,787||₹ -1|
|8 gram||₹38,288||₹38,296||₹ -8|
|10 gram||₹47,860||₹47,870||₹ -10|
|100 gram||₹4,78,600||₹4,78,700||₹ -100|
Today 22 Carat Gold Price in Jalna – Updated
22 Carat Gold Today
22 Carat Gold Yesterday
Daily Price Change
Today Gold Rate In Jalna :
The gold rate in Jalna has been extremely variable in recent years since it is influenced by a variety of variables in both the domestic and international markets. The city’s rich history is one of the primary factors influencing the gold rate in Jalna. Jalna is an administrative district in Maharashtra, India’s westernmost state. The district headquarters are at Jalna. Aurangabad division includes the district.
The district is part of the Aurangabad division in central Maharashtra, in the north of the Marathwada region—one of eight districts—and is bordered on the north by Jalgaon district, on the east by Parbhani district and Buldhana district, on the south by Beed district, and on the west by Aurangabad district.
Compare 22k & 24k Gold Rate in Jalna
|Standard Gold (22 K) ( 1 gram )||₹ 4,610||₹ 4,560||₹ 50 ↑|
|Standard Gold (22 K) ( 8 grams )||₹ 36,880||₹ 36,480||₹ 400 ↑|
|Pure Gold (24 K) ( 1 gram )||₹ 5,030||₹ 4,976||₹ 54 ↑|
|Pure Gold (24 K) ( 8 grams )||₹ 40,240||₹ 39,808||₹ 432 ↑|
Last 10 Days Gold Rates
|STANDARD GOLD 22K||PURE GOLD 24K|
|1 GRAM||10 GRAM||1 GRAM||10 GRAM|
|24 July 2021||Rs. 4,686.00||Rs. 46,860||Rs. 4,786.00||Rs. 47,860|
|23 July 2021||Rs. 4,687.00||Rs. 46,870||Rs. 4,787.00||Rs. 47,870|
|22 July 2021||Rs. 4,690.00||Rs. 46,900||Rs. 4,790.00||Rs. 47,900|
|21 July 2021||Rs. 4,712.00||Rs. 47,120||Rs. 4,812.00||Rs. 48,120|
|20 July 2021||Rs. 4,730.00||Rs. 47,300||Rs. 4,830.00||Rs. 48,300|
|19 July 2021||Rs. 4,704.00||Rs. 47,040||Rs. 4,804.00||Rs. 48,040|
|18 July 2021||Rs. 4,719.00||Rs. 47,190||Rs. 4,819.00||Rs. 48,190|
|17 July 2021||Rs. 4,720.00||Rs. 47,200||Rs. 4,820.00||Rs. 48,200|
|16 July 2021||Rs. 4,735.00||Rs. 47,350||Rs. 4,835.00||Rs. 48,350|
|15 July 2021||Rs. 4,709.00||Rs. 47,090||Rs. 4,809.00||Rs. 48,090|
Gold Rate in Jalna
Gold is commonly recognised as one of, if not the most valuable asset in our civilisation. Gold’s reputation has risen year after year since the beginning of time. Because the gold rate in Jalna is impacted by a wide range of factors, they are inherently volatile. The local gold business in Jalna is supported by a number of large and small gold merchants who specialise in precious metals.
List of banks providing gold loan in Jalna
|Bank / NBFC||Rate Per Gram||Interest Rate||Gold Loan Tenure||Min – Max Loan Amount|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.099||3 to 24 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|ICICI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||6 to 12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||7 days to 36 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1225||12 months||₹ 3 thousand to 1 crore|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1||3 to 36 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|SBI Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.0975||12 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.075||3 to 36 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 20 thousand to 50 lakh|
|₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.1025||12 months||₹ 10 thousand to 5 crore|
|IIFL Gold Loan||₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621||0.12||11 months||₹ 3 thousand to 50 lakh|
How are Gold Rates Decided?
A lot of factors influence the gold rate in Jalna, including global trends (including rupees strength in the market and also the seasonal demand of the gold). Gold is used to make jewellery in Jalna and around the country since it is so important to our culture, traditions, and numerous events.
How do Gold Traders Determine Future Gold Prices in Jalna?
- Every day, investors monitor the news for today’s gold rate in Jalna to see if the price has changed as a result of worldwide market fluctuations. The gold rate in Jalna change with the market. The price of gold is affected by the price of other precious metals in Jalna. As a result, city investors are paying close attention to other metals’ prices.
- The impact of imports and exports on our currency is represented by the rupee exchange rate; fluctuations in the rupee rate affect the gold rate in Jalna. As a result, the exchange rate has a significant impact on the gold rate in Jalna.
What Leads to the Increment of Gold Rates When the Stock Market Falls?
Investors are more likely to be aware of gold these days. As the stock market falls, investors begin to withdraw their funds. The best approach to secure a decent return on your investment is to invest in something that will produce a decent return, and gold is one of the alternatives. Your safety is not guaranteed in the stock market.
Impact of GST on Gold Rate in Jalna
The gold rate in Jalna has grown in accordance with worldwide trends since the adoption of GST. This means that, in addition to the 1.5 per cent VAT and 1 per cent excise fee, gold jewellery will now be subject to a 3% tax. The tax structure has been simplified, and final jewellery bills now include a 3% GST, a 5% processing fee, and a 10% customs charge, which are all included in the total price.
Impact of Central Bank Policies on Jalna Gold Rate?
The central bank reviews a country’s financial and banking services, as well as the currency and monetary policies of the government. The central bank’s monetary policy determines the gold rate in Jalna and throughout the country. The central bank regulates all policies, and its actions have a significant impact on gold prices.
Gold as an Investment in Jalna
Make sure the jewellery you bought from your merchant comes with a purity certificate. This assures a safe investment because certified jewellery may only be exchanged for gold at the current gold rate in India. Nonetheless, all of the major firms offer their customers the same degree of service. It’s also a good idea to avoid small shops that sell it.
How Can You Make Gold Investments in Jalna?
When buying gold, you can pick between 22-carat and 24-carat gold. The carat determines the purity of the yellow metal. In 22 carat, there is a total of 92 per cent, whereas, in 24 carats, there is a total of 99.99 per cent. As a result, you can buy gold from any Jalna business, big or little. When it comes to investing, keep in mind that the location, timing, and rate are all critical.
Indians favour gold as a form of investment. This is due to the fact that it may be used as both a present and an investment for our loved ones. They’re usually cast in bars or slabs and employed in the production of high-value assets. If you try to purchase a bar, for example, you might be able to benefit more if gold prices rise in the future.
Gold Schemes To Invest in Jalna
Gold is a good investment for people who want to save money for future events such as weddings or other traditional celebrations. Jalna is a city that can help you with a variety of gold-related projects. It is recommended that you invest in gold-accumulation programmes in order to accumulate gold for future usage.
Some Interesting Facts on Gold
The following are some fascinating gold facts to be aware of as an investor:
1.Gold is a non-oxidizing metal, meaning it never corrodes or rusts.
2.Gold is weaker than other metals, and a hammer may readily break 1g of the expensive metal.
3.When gold is alloyed with other metals, it becomes extremely hard, allowing you to make whatever shape you wish, especially in jewellery.
Things to Consider Before Buying Gold Jewelry in Jalna
Things you need to focus on before buying gold for yourself:
- The only way to invest in gold is if it is 100 per cent pure. You can choose between 22-carat and 24-carat gold when purchasing gold. When it comes to bullion, the most popular choice is 24 carats. A 14-carat gold ornament with a purity of around 58 per cent is also available, as well as an 18-carat gold ornament with a purity of over 75 per cent.
- Gold’s purity and weight have an impact on its cost. If you add more stones or gems to it, though, the price will rise. The quality certificate determines the purity of the gold you have. At any moment in the future, you can exchange the certificate for cash at the current market price.
Factors that Influence Gold Prices in Jalna
- Changes in the worldwide market have a significant impact on gold prices. The gold rate in Jalna and other parts of the country will rise if the gold rate in Jalna fluctuates.
- India buys gold from other countries. The government pays less to import rupees from other nations when the rupee rises and more when it depreciates.
- Finally, the festival season has a considerable impact on gold prices during the festivals of Diwali, Dhanteras, and other festivals.
KDM and Hallmarked Gold in Jalna
Hallmark -The word “hallmark jewellery” refers to jewellery that has been recognised as satisfying international purity requirements by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). The purity levels of the gold and the composition of the alloying metal were utilised to ascertain this.
KDM– At a ratio of 92 per cent gold to 8 per cent cadmium, gold is combined with 8% cadmium. The following is the procedure for creating the alloy. Older materials are still used in jewellery making, but due to the melting points of gold and cadmium, cadmium is now blended with gold. Hence the abbreviation or short form is KDM.
Understanding 916 Gold Price Today in Jalna
916 gold is the Indian name for 22 karat gold. The gold rate in Jalna today is influenced by a number of factors, including the import tariff rate. The lower the gold rate, the lower the import tariff, and vice versa, in Jalna.
As the government lowers the import tax, the price of gold in Jalna falls. Aside from local tariffs, the gold rate in Jalna is influenced by a number of other factors. Despite the fact that it is hard to examine every factor influencing the gold rate in Jalna in detail, investors can buy gold when it is cheap and sell when it is expensive.
Best Place to Buy Gold in Jalna
You can investigate the options both online and offline. Gold can be obtained from a reputable source that guarantees the metal’s purity and genuineness. You might go to a jewellery store in Jalna. A bank may also be a viable choice. If you have gold on hand, you can get a gold loan straight away.
The terms are less stringent because you’re getting a gold loan using your own gold, providing the Gold Insurers additional security. Examine your financial condition to discover if you’ll be able to pay back the loan. The insurance company may confiscate the entire value of the gold if you do not return it.
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
Advantages of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme:
- Both Demat and paper versions of the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme are available.
- It’s a great benefit that the government is supporting such efforts.
- You don’t have to worry about your gold loan anymore because it can now be stored online. Because the bonds are in paper or electronic form, and their purity is comparable to physical gold, you don’t have to worry about the quality of the gold.
Disadvantages of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme:
- You will lose a considerable amount of money if the gold rate in Jalna today falls after you complete the buy. You will be unaffected by price variations if you choose a long-term plan.
- Converting gold bonds to real gold takes time. Furthermore, if you want to use gold for personal reasons, bonds may not be the best option.
Gold vs. Mutual Funds
|Greater market risk Involved||
Based on global and few other factors it is easier to get a rough idea of the gold rates
|Options to invest in Equity linked saving scheme (ELSS), Equity mutual funds, debt fund, liquid funds, etc.||
Gold Funds and Gold ETFs
|More opportunity cost||
Less opportunity cost
Jalna’s 22-carat gold rate is 4535 per gramme on May 30th, while its 24-carat gold rate is 4893 per gram. The price of 8 grams of 22-carat gold is 36280 rupees, and the price of 24-carat gold is 39144 rupees. In Jalna, 10 grams of 22-carat gold costs 45350 rupees, while 24-carat gold costs 48930 rupees.
Jalna district was founded on May 1, 1981, by carving away Jalna, Bhokardan, Jafrabad, and Ambad tahsils of Aurangabad district and Partur tahsil of Parbhani district from Aurangabad district. Jalna is bordered on the east by Parbhani and Buldhana, on the west by Aurangabad, on the north by Jalgaon, and on the south by Beed.
✅ What is the gold rate in Jalna for 916 hallmark gold?
Jalna charges around 46,200 per 10 gramme for 916 hallmark gold. The price of 916 KDM gold is the same as 22-carat hallmark gold.
✅ What is the price of 1 gram of gold in Jalna today?
Gold is now priced at 5,010 per gramme for 24-carat gold and 45,900 for 22-carat gold in Jalna.
✅ What is the rate of 23-carat gold in Jalna?
The price of 23-carat hallmark gold in Jalna is 49,810/-.
Table of Contents
- 1 Today 24 Carat Gold Price in Jalna – Updated
- 2 Today 22 Carat Gold Price in Jalna – Updated
- 3 Today Gold Rate In Jalna :
- 4 Compare 22k & 24k Gold Rate in Jalna
- 5 Last 10 Days Gold Rates
- 6 Gold Rate in Jalna
- 7 List of banks providing gold loan in Jalna
- 8 How are Gold Rates Decided?
- 9 How do Gold Traders Determine Future Gold Prices in Jalna?
- 10 What Leads to the Increment of Gold Rates When the Stock Market Falls?
- 11 Impact of GST on Gold Rate in Jalna
- 12 Impact of Central Bank Policies on Jalna Gold Rate?
- 13 Gold as an Investment in Jalna
- 14 How Can You Make Gold Investments in Jalna?
- 15 Gold Schemes To Invest in Jalna
- 16 Some Interesting Facts on Gold
- 17 Things to Consider Before Buying Gold Jewelry in Jalna
- 18 Factors that Influence Gold Prices in Jalna
- 19 KDM and Hallmarked Gold in Jalna
- 20 Understanding 916 Gold Price Today in Jalna
- 21 Best Place to Buy Gold in Jalna
- 22 What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
- 23 Gold vs. Mutual Funds
- 24 News related to gold in Jalna
- 25 About Jalna
- 26 FAQs