About YSR RYTHU Bharosa
The Legislature of Andhra Pradesh has reported providing YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to help poor people and negligible farmers in the state. Rhythu Bharosa Scheme gives monetary help to the needy of INR 13,500 for every farmer family each year to help the cultivators gather the tools needed during the harvest season for higher yield efficiency. Thus, all farmers (counting sharecroppers) will get INR 13,500 per year as an incentive before the planting (Rabi and Kharif) seasons.
Advantages of YSR RYTHU Bharosa
- Recipient farmers will be given the help of Rs.13500/ – each year (Including the advantage of Rs.6000/ each year per farmer family given by the Govt. of India under PMKISAN plot).
- Roughly 50 lakh farmers will benefit from the scheme.
- The sum will be moved straightforwardly to the recipient’s account before the beginning of planting season (Rabi, Kharif season).
- The advantages of Rythu Bharosa plan will be available for the following four years.
- The plan would be carried out in 2 stages. The primary stage would become effective mandal shrewd, and the subsequent stage would be town astute.
Required Documents for YSR RYTHU Bharosa
- Certificate of income.
- Character Evidence – Applicants need to deliver their personal verification, such as an Aadhaar card, voter ID card, or PAN card.
- Financial balance details – The farmers need to submit bank-related particulars like the candidate’s name, IFSC code, and other details. The financial balance would be connected to credit the sum to the connected account.
Application Process of YSR RYTHU Bharosa
Government authorities of your State will remember you for the offered scheme, which depends on whether your name shows up in the land proprietorship records which The State/UT Government will be using to find all the eligible candidates. Those whose names show up in land records as of 01.02.2019 will be qualified for the benefit.
If a Landholder Farmer Family (LFF) has land possessions spread across various town/income records, then, at that point, the land will be pooled to decide the advantage. The States/UTs are keeping up with the particulars of farmers either in electronic structure or in manual register. Further, State/UT Governments would likewise assist in digitalising the land records and connecting the same with Aadhaar, just as bank details of the recipients.
Frequently Asked Questions
✅ What is YSR RYTHU BHAROSA Yojana?
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana is a plan introduced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to give extra advantages to the state’s farmers under which the state government has issued a benefit of ₹ 13500 In 5 years with the PM Kisan Yojana to the recipient farmers of the state.
✅ Who is qualified to become the beneficiary RYTHU BANDHU BHAROSA Yojana?
All 50.47 lakh farmers of the state have been viewed as recipients of this plan under which is for all classifications of farmers. SC-ST OBCs have been incorporated under this.
✅ What amount of monetary help is given to AP farmers through YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
By and large, Rs 13,500 is given to helpless farmers; this sum incorporates a benefit under PM Kisan Yojana.
Table of Contents
- 1 About YSR RYTHU Bharosa
- 2 Advantages of YSR RYTHU Bharosa
- 3 Required Documents for YSR RYTHU Bharosa
- 4 Application Process of YSR RYTHU Bharosa
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions