GST Helpline can be contacted in a number of ways. Some of them are listed as under:-
This is one of the most famous ways to establish contact with the authorities of GST Helpline is by calling them through your phone. In addition, you can get help from many relevant govt—departments through the following list of numbers regarding any query related to GST.
|Helpdesk Name||Phone Number(s)|
|GST Help Desk||0120-4888-999|
|ICEGATE Help Desk||1800-3010-1000|
GST Help via Email
You can also communicate the authorities through email quickly. The following are some of the critical email contacts providing help regarding GST.
|Helpdesk Name||Email ID|
|GST Help Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org **|
|ICEGATE Help Deskemail@example.com|
GST Self Service Portals
To streamline the grievance redressal process, a specialised GST service portal is set up and the phone / email-based GST helpline.
If you want to submit a complaint/grievance, you are just required to select one of the options quoted in the article above.
Who Qualifies for the GST?
It is mandatory to register for Goods And Services Tax for the following organisations and individuals:
- Aggregators of online sales
- Individuals that provide goods and services via e-commerce aggregators
- Taxpayers who use the reversible change mechanism
- The distributors or suppliers of input services
- Taxpayers who are not residents of a particular country
- Businesses with higher annual revenue than the cutoff point
- Before the introduction of the GST legislation, everyone who was registered
✅ How do I contact the GST officer?
✅ Who is the head of GST?
You can contact the GST helpline to solve any of your queries related to GST. Helpdesk of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs are given below:
- 1800-1200-232 is the helpline number.
- Twitter:@askGST GOI.