Andhra Bank NRI Home Loan
Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank (PSB) of India, with a network of 2885 branches.NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly instalments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home in important Indian cities with ease.
Andhra Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Andhra Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Andhra Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Age 18-65 years
- Employment Type Salaried Self-employed professional Self-employed non-professional
- Resident Type Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Person of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
Features of Andhra Bank NRI Home Loans
- Maximum 30 years including a moratorium period of 18 months. Instalment can be fixed up to maximum age of 70 years.
- Up to 30 lacs: Floating 7.35% for Women and 7.40% for others.
- Purchase of plot Rs.50 lac.
- Further, it is ensured that the loan amount for purchase of Land/Plot under any circumstance is not more than 60% of the eligible loan amount and as per the repayment capacity.
Apply for Andhra Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
At Dialabank.com you can now easily find and compare a lot of home loan options provided for NRIs offered by the top banks and NBFCs in the nation. The Home loan interest rates showcased by banks are reasonable and have flexible re-payment options. Thus, one can easily apply online instead of having to go to the lender physically. To apply with Dialabank, simply follow the few steps mentioned below and you’ll be good to go. Visit Dialabank for a Home Loan OR call directly at 9878981144 to get our valuable assistance.
Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Who qualifies as a Non-Resident Indian?
A Non-Resident Indian or an NRI is an individual residing outside India but is an Indian citizen by birth or a person of Indian origin (PIO).
✅ What is the minimum age of an NRI allowed to take a Home Loan?
The minimum age required to take a home loan for most banks is 18years, which remains the same for NRIs as well.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Andhra Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Andhra Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Andhra Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Andhra Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Andhra Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Andhra Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs