AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan
A non-deposit-taking Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) AU Small Finance Bank was founded in Jaipur in 1996 as AU Financiers. In April 2017 AU Financiers transformed into AU Small Finance Bank. It has 775 branches and is now a Scheduled Commercial Bank. NRI Home Loan facilitates Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly installments. Your dream is never far away. Get untroubled home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into an actuality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home in important Indian cities with comfort.
AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
AU Small Finance Bank Home Loan Documents Required
AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- For availing of the NRI Home Loan, an applicant need to be a Non-Resident of India.
- An applicant’s age should be at least 18 years and should not exceed 75 years of age.
- An applicant needs to be a salaried or self-employed professional with a consistent source of income.
Features of AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank offers attractive interest rates.
- It offers flexible home loan schemes.
- Involves easy and minimal documentation.
- Provides a choice of tenure with no hidden charges.
- Provides flexible repayments options.
Apply for AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most reputable agent who will accompany and assist you in the entire processing of a home loan. At Dialabank, you can check and explore many home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail of the best deals and offers on a home loan with quick approval.
AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Are there any Tax Benefits available for NRI purchasing properties?
Tax benefits are not available for NRI’s unless you file your returns and consequently become eligible to avail of the tax benefits.
✅ What is the mode of payment for NRI Home Loans?
The home loan needs to be paid for the whole tenure of the loan by way of direct remittances from abroad through normal banking channels or from other financial accounts as may be permitted by the Reserve Bank of India.
✅ Is there any limit on the number of properties that NRI can purchase?
Usually, there is no limit set on the number of residential properties an NRI can buy in India.
Table of Contents
- 1 AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 AU Small Finance Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan
- 6 Apply for AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 AU Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs