All About Bank of India Home Loan
Bank of India provides Home Loans to the purchase of vacant land for the construction of new home on that land, for doing renovation, repair of your existing loan. This loan is available for longer tenure periods and with flexible repayment charges.
|Eligibility||Documents||Home Loan Interest Rates||EMI Calculator|
Why Bank of India Home Loan?
- Maximum Loan Tenure: 30 years.
- Maximum Loan Amount: Rs 500 lakhs
- Life Insurance Cover is available in Bank of India Home Loan.
- Prepayment of loan is allowed in Bank of India Home Loan.
- Nominal Processing charges.
Loan Quantum Available:
|Salaried Employees||72 times of the Gross Monthly Salary|
|Self Employed People||six times the Gross Annual Income based in It returns.|
|Partnership Firms||six times of the cash accruals as per PL & BL sheet|
*Special Note: Bank of India does not provide Home Loan or Loan against Property to B Khata Property.
|Leading Home Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Home Loan||HDFC Home Loan||SBI Home Loan||CitiBank Home Loan||Other Banks|