Bank of Maharashtra NRI Home Loan
Bank of Maharashtra is a central Indian government-owned bank under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance. The bank had 15 million customers across the country with 1,900 branches as of 25 March 2021. It has the largest network of branches of any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.
NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly instalments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your house in major Indian cities with ease.
Bank of Maharashtra NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Documents Required
Bank of Maharashtra NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Firstly, Resident and non-resident Indians are eligible for a home loan
- Planters are eligible for a home loan
- For home loans, women candidates UN agency get a concessioned rate
- For home loans, Agriculturists are eligible
- Salaried and freelance folks are eligible for home loans.
- People are eligible for a Home loan.
Features of Bank of Maharashtra NRI Home Loans
- Waiver of last 2 EMIs on a regular payment
- 0.05% concession to women and defence personal
- Maximum tenure up to 30 yrs/up to 75 years of age
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana subsidy of up to 2.67 lacs
- No prepayment/preclosure/part payment charges
- Concession in ROI for housing loan borrower in a car loan and education loan
Apply for Bank of Maharashtra NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most trustworthy agent who will serve and assist you in the entire processing of a home loan. At Dialabank, you can check and compare several home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail yourself of the best deals and offers on a Home Loan with quick approval.
Bank of Maharashtra NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
✅ Can NRI take a home loan in India?
Anyone who comes under the FEMA act 1999 can apply for a home loan in India.
✅ Can I use Dialabank EMI Calculator to calculate NRI home loan EMIs?
Yes, You can use the EMI calculator provided by Dialabank to calculate NRI home loan EMIs and compare the interest rates of different banks/lenders in your city.