Barclays Finance NRI Home Loan
Are you an NRI looking for housing loans? We got you to cause now Barclays Finance is providing home loans with amazing deals and offers and many more benefits to the Non-Resenditial Indians borrowers. The processing fee ranges from Rs.3,000 to Rs.4,000 or up to 1.25% of the loan amount. Now, in fact, women borrowers are also eligible for an interest rate concession of 0.05%. So apply for Barclays Finance NRI Home Loan.
Barclays NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Barclays Home Loan Documents Required
Barclays NRI Home Loan Eligibility
The eligibility requirement to apply for NRI Home Loan is the following:-
- Age- 18-65 years
- Employment Type- Salaried /Self-employed /professional Self-employed non-professional
- Resident Type- Non-Resident Indian (NRI) /Person of Indian Origin (PIO) /Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
Features of Barclays NRI Home Loans
The features of the Barclay NRI Home Loan are the ones mentioned below:-
- Barclay Bank offers affordable housing loans to eligible NRIs, PIOs and OCIs who are looking to.
- Purchase a house or flat from private developers.
- Construct a new property on a plot allotted by development authorities.
- Purchase properties from development authorities such as Delhi Development Authority (DDA), Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA), etc.
- Eligible borrowers can avail of innovative housing loan schemes at attractive rates of interest.
- Barclay Bank offers Home Loan Advisory Services in the country where the applicant is residing. This includes technical and legal counselling, which shall help in making the right decision.
- The lending institution also provides insights on prospective real estate projects, location, and offers to help make the right home buying decision suitable for you.
Apply for Barclay NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Now you can apply for Barclay NRI Home Loan with Dialabank. Dialabank will provide you with the best of the best banks giving home loans with amazing offers and deals. Dialabank will let you compare 40+ banks with low-interest rates then you can easily choose any bank that seems suitable to you. You can visit the Dialabank Home Loan site for further information.
Barclay NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ How much home loan can I get on a 20000 salary?
With a salary of 20000, you will get a Home Loan of around 1200000.
✅ What is the minimum salary required for a home loan?
Age Limit for Self-Employed Individuals: 21 to 65 years, Minimum Salary: ₹10,000 p.m. Minimum business income: ₹2 lac p.a.
✅ Can I get a 100% home loan?
No. you can’t get a 100% Home Loan from any bank. Lenders only finance around 75%-90% of the property cost.