Capital First Bank NRI Home Loan
The home loan provides us the smile of hope as it helps us in building our dream house i.e. the house of our dreams that we always imagined as a child. A home loan helps us to meet our financial requirements to build our dream house. Capital First Bank is a bank that provides financial services to people. It offers NRI home loans to eligible Non-Resident Indian Borrowers with a special Interest rate which begins at 6.80%. Special concessions on Interest rates are available for women borrowers. No prepayment charges are involved with floating interest rates.
Capital First Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Capital First Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Capital First Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Anyone between 18 to 65 years of age can apply for this NRI home loan.
- Any NRI [Non-Resident Indian ], PIO [ Person of Indian Origin ], and OCI [ Overseas Citizen of India ] are eligible for this loan.
- The loan is available for both salaried as well as self-employed including non-professional self-employed.
Features of Capital First Bank NRI Home Loans
- One can easily construct a new property.
- Also, home loan advisory services are available for interested people.
- One can purchase a house and avail of the home loan
- Affordable home loans with a special rate of interest.
- Borrowers can avail themselves for innovate some loan schemes.
Apply for Capital First Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Applying for a loan can be sometimes stressful. Dialabank helps us to ease that stress and simplify the road of taking loans. Dialabank is the first financial helpline started in India by innovative minds. Dialabank helps you to get the best financial services with just a click. With the help of Dalabank, One can get the best deals present in the market. It helps and assists you to compare all the quotations from different banks and helps you to choose the best one for you. Applying through Dialabank is also very easy and convenient. Also, it provides a door-to-door service for your documents to reduce your effort and save your precious time.
Capital First Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ What are the benefits of home loans for NRIs?
There are various benefits of home loans for NRIs like attractive home loan interests, a dedicated team of experts and, flexible EMI repayment options
✅ Can NRI take a home loan in India?
Anyone who comes under the FEMA act 1999 can apply for a home loan in India.
✅ How to apply for a home loan?
One can apply for a home loan very conveniently through Dialabank. It helps you to compare all the deals available in the market and helps to choose the best one for you according to your requirements.
Table of Contents
- 1 Capital First Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Capital First Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Capital First Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Capital First Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Capital First Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Capital First Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Capital First Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs