Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan
Established on 16th July 1979, Ellaquai Dehati Bank is a Regional Rural Bank in India. Presently, the bank has a network of 116 branches and 3 extension counters spread across 13 districts of the Union Territory. NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy homes in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly installments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home with ease.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Residential status: An individual must be a Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Age status: Minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 65 years.
- Documents required: Proof of identity, Address proof, date of birth proof, proof of income, etc.
- Employment status: A salaried or self-employed professional with a regular income.
Features of Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loans
- Make your housing loan affordable with the Ellaquai Dehati Bank home loan interest rate.
- The nominal cost involved in the processing of the loan application.
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank involves less documentation and paperwork.
- Choose a tenure that best suits your financial requirements.
- It offers various repayments options.
Apply for Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
At Dialabank, you can check and compare several home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail of the best deals and offers on a home loan with quick approval. Call 9878981166, to solve your queries about a home loan.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ How to apply for Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan?
Apply for a home loan by walking into the nearest Ellaquai Dehati Bank branch with all the required documents. You can also apply online with Dialabank and avail of personalized help for all your financial necessities.
✅ Is CIBIL Score required for NRI Home Loan?
Yes, the CIBIL score plays a significant role in loan approval. Normally, credit scores of 750 and above are regarded as good and have greater chances of loan approval.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
It usually depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Ellaquai Dehati Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Ellaquai Dehati Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs