ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan
ESAF Small Finance Bank is a small finance bank providing banking services and small loans to the underbanked. It was founded in March 2017. The bank can also provide NRI home loans to Indians living abroad for at least one year and satisfying other criteria.
NRI Home Loan enables NRIs to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly instalments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home in major Indian cities with ease.
ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Documents Required
ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Age of the borrower should be between 18-65.
- Employment can be salaried or self-employed but should fulfil the income criteria.
- An NRI/PIO who has an Indian passport for any country except Pakistan and Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, China, Iran, Nepal, and Bhutan.
Features of ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI home loan
- United Bank of India offers affordable housing loans to eligible NRIs, PIOs and OCIs.
- Construction of property on plots allotted by development authorities such as the Agra Development Authority (ADA).
- Innovate housing loans can also be availed
- Competitive interest rates as in the market.
Apply for ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline which helps you to get the best financial services with just a click or call 9878981144. Dialabank provides you with the best deals and offers available in the market. we help you to compare all the quotations from different banks and helps you to choose the best one for you. Applying through Dialabank is also very easy and convenient. If you have any queries related to home loans you can click here.
ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc. The maximum amount can be approx. 60 crores.
✅ What do banks consider before sanctioning a home loan?
Banks consider the following credentials:
- Annual income
- Number of years staying overseas
- Business details and the number of years it has been overseas
- The type of property you are planning to purchase or construct
- Status of existing loans
- Co-applicant’s credit score and other details
✅ How can I repay the loan?
You can repay your loan through normal banking channels like NRE and NRO accounts.
Table of Contents
- 1 ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI home loan
- 6 Apply for ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 ESAF Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs