FinCare Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan
FinCare Small Finance Bank commenced its banking operations on 21st July 2017 with the amalgamation of two NBFC; Futur Financial Services Private Limited and Disha Microfin Private Limited. It is a scheduled commercial bank that reflects the highest degree of trust and good governance. NRI Home Loan allows Non-Residents Indians to buy homes in India with competitive interest rates, flexible tenures, and the flexibility of equated monthly installments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to transform your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home with ease.
FinCare Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
FinCare Small Finance Bank Home Loan Documents Required
FinCare Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Residency: You must be a Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Age: Your Minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 65 years.
- Documents needed: Documents needed are; Proof of identity, Address proof, date of birth proof, proof of income, etc.
- Employability: A salaried or self-employed professional with a fixed income.
Features of FinCare Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan
- Get an affordable housing loan with the FinCare Small Finance Bank home loan interest rate.
- The cost entailed in the processing of the loan application is nominal.
- FinCare Small Finance Bank requires limited documentation and paperwork.
- Prefer a tenure that best suits your financial demands.
- It gives numerous repayments options.
Apply for FinCare Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
At Dialabank, you avail of several home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment choices. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail of the best deals and offers on a home loan with immediate approval. Call 9878981166, to solve your inquiries about a home loan.
FinCare Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ How to apply for FinCare Small Finance Bank NRI Home Loan?
Apply for a home loan by going into the nearest FinCare Small Finance Bank branch with all the required documents. You can also apply online with Dialabank and avail of personalized help for all your financial obligations.
✅ How much loan can NRI get in India?
An individual can get a maximum of 90% funding if the loan amount is Rs.30 lakhs, 80% up to Rs.75 lakhs, and 75% for loan amounts above Rs.75 lakhs.
✅ Is CIBIL Score required for NRI Home Loan?
The CIBIL Score plays a vital role in loan approval. Commonly, credit scores of 750 and above are noted as good and have greater chances of loan approval.