All about Lowest Offer on Home Loan
Best Offer @ 10.10% p.a. – Check your Offer (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on (City Code) 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkotta | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune
Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
9878981166 (Other Cities)
Home is a place where a person relaxes and spends beautiful moments with loved ones. It is a big financial decision to buy a house and it comes with a great responsibility. It is one of the toughest decision one can ever make. In India, most of the people can not afford to buy a property or a house on their own. Home Loan is only, simplest and the best solution for them.
Home Loan Interest Rates:
|Axis Bank||ICICI Bank||Punjab National Bank|
- A wide range of housing loan products such as home extension loan, Loan Cover Term Assurance Plans, Home Improvement Loan, and many more.
- The customer can get maximum loan up to 10 crore.
- Maximum tenure up to 20 years.
- Get home loan either individually or with any co-signer such as spouse or other family member.
- Rate of interest revise every three months so that a person can get an adjustable rate on home loans.
- With Home Loan Balance Transfer, one can shift his loan amount to another bank to lower the burden of interest rates anytime during loan tenure.
- Maximum loan amount available is the 80% of the cost of property.
- A borrower ought to submit an application form.
- Afterwards the Bank will do the Field Investigation in terms of the property value.
- After that the bank will check the credit Record If it’s good or bad.
- If the credit Score is good then Legal, Financial and Technical Valuation is done.
- After that property documents are registered.
- After that agreements are signed and loan is finally disbursed.
*The whole process seems complex, but we will make it simple for you.
Understand your loan eligibility:
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of home loan eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
Common Documents Required For Home Loan
- Valid address proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof :Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.