Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank, sponsored by Punjab National Bank, came into existence with two RRBs, viz. Himachal Gramin Bank, Mandi (sponsored by Punjab National Bank) and Parvatiya Gramin Bank, Chamba (sponsored by State Bank of India) vide Government of India Notification dated 15th February 2013 under section 21 of the RRBs Act, 1976 with its Head Office at Mandi. The area of operation of the Bank is spread over to 12 districts of Himachal Pradesh. The Bank is authorised to affect banking transactions as permitted under section 5(b) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly instalments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your house in major Indian cities with ease.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Before someone applies for a Home loan, it’s necessary to do an eligibility check, and it’s on the market on the Bank’s website. In this manner, the credit score won’t get affected because the Bank can solely soft pull your credit score and compares it with alternative internal criteria to form certain that you are eligible for taking a loan.
- By creating the utilisations of the EMI Calculator, Customers will get to grasp precisely what quantity they need to pay each month.
- The good thing about this can be that customers can get to grasp that what quantity EMI they’re going to need to pay, and it’s supported their loan needs. This helps customers to arrange a way ahead.
Features of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank provides a range of Home Loan Schemes designed for the different needs of customers.
- The Interest Rate is very competitive and affordable
- Minimal Documentation
- It provides Flexible Repayment Options to the borrowers
- Easy and fast approval & disbursal of home loans
- Has a dedicated team of well-experienced employees which also offer personalised service
- 24/7 customer care service of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank offers timely assistance to the customers
Apply for Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most trustworthy agent who will serve and assist you in the entire processing of a home loan. At Dialabank, you can check and compare several home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail yourself of the best deals and offers on a Home Loan with quick approval.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
✅ Can NRI take a home loan in India?
Anyone who comes under the FEMA act 1999 can apply for a home loan in India.
✅ Can I use Dialabank EMI Calculator to calculate NRI home loan EMIs?
Yes, You can use the EMI calculator provided by Dialabank to calculate NRI home loan EMIs and compare the interest rates of different banks/lenders in your city.
Table of Contents
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs