All about Home Loan Gandhinagar
Best Offer @ 10% p.a. – Check your Offer (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 98 78 98 11 66
Even it may not sound easy, purchasing a new house is now not as difficult as it seems. Now you can be the owner of your new house, you can take help from Home Loans to build up your house. These debts offer a very large tenure period of your home loan.
Home Loan Gandhinagar Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
- Guarantees stress-free dispensation.
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
- Property analysis.
- Trouble-free documentation
- Widest collection of accepted projects.
- Eye-catching Home Loan Interest Rate.
- They also provide the option to the customer to avail the interest rate on their home loan as partly fixed and partly floating.
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of Home Loan Gandhinagar eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Gandhinagar is the capital of Gujarat in Western India. The city lies on the western bank of the Sabarmati River. Akshardham temple is the famous temple in Gandhinagar which attracts large number of tourists.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Home Loan Gandhinagar