Call us on 98 78 98 11 66
About Home Loan Goa
The scheme that offers financial aid to people for buying a home is termed as Home Loan. It is designed for the people who want to acquire finance to buy a home. It is a secured loan that requires to place collateral with the lender.
Home Loan Goa Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
Why Dialabank for Home Loan Goa?
- Guarantees stress-free dispensation.
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
- Property analysis.
- Trouble-free documentation
- Widest collection of accepted projects.
- Eye-catching Home Loan Interest Rate.
- They also provide the option to the customer to avail the interest rate on their home loan as partly fixed and partly floating.
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are some factors in Home Loan Goa eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
Common Documents Required For Home Loan Goa
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Goa is India’s smallest state by area and fourth smallest by population. The place is renowned for its beaches, places of worship, and world heritage architecture. Goa attracts a large number of tourists from international as well as domestic tourist each year. Goa is also known as the city of Beaches.
|Other Leading Loan Options in Goa (Click to Apply)|
|Gold Loan Goa||Car Loan Goa||Personal Loan Goa|
Special Note: Bank does not provide Home Loan or Loan Against Property to B Khata Property.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.