All about Home Loan Gurgaon
Best Offer @ 10% p.a. – Check your Offer (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 011 600 11 600
Building your own house is a matter of pride as it brings a sense of achievement in you. You feel happy when your family smiles after watching the beauty of your house. For some of the people, this dream is somewhat far from reality as they couldn’t arrange proper funds for buying their dream home. If you are one of those people, you can apply for Housing Loan. It is a loan that is taken after pledging a valuable asset to the bank.
Home Loan Gurgaon Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of Home Loan Gurgaon eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Gurgaon is the largest and financial centre in Haryana state of India. Private real estate agents like Tata Housing, DLF Limited and Unitech Group have built various commercial complexes and mini cities like Sun City, Nirvana country and DLF city.
|Other Leading Loan Options in Gurgaon (Click to Apply)|
|Gold Loan Gurgaon||Car Loan Gurgaon||Personal Loan Gurgaon|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Home Loan Gurgaon
- 1.1 Understand your loan eligibility:
- 1.2 Common Documents Required For Home Loan
- 1.3 Gurgaon is the largest and financial centre in Haryana state of India. Private real estate agents like Tata Housing, DLF Limited and Unitech Group have built various commercial complexes and mini cities like Sun City, Nirvana country and DLF city.