All about Home Loan Meerut
Best Offer @ 9.55% p.a. – Check your Offer (Apply Online / Call Us)
Getting finance for buying a home is no more a difficult task now as the person can avail a Home Loan. It is a financial product that provides financial aid to people for buying a home. It is a convenient deal for the people who do not have adequate funds to purchase a home.
Home Loan Meerut Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
- The Loan amount ranges from 10 lakhs to one crore.
- Home Loan Meerut involves simple procedures.
- The loan processing is fast in Home Loan Meerut.
- Home Loan Meerut helps people in having their own house without much hassle.
- Home Loan Meerut is provided for a tenure of 15 to 20 years.
- Home Loan Meerut is offered at affordable interest rates in the market.
All Home finance companies refer to their own EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
|(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
|Rate of Interest(%)||8.00|
|EMI per lakh(Rs)||836|
|Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)||1,973,000|
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of Home Loan Meerut eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Meerut is an ancient city in Uttar Pradesh state of India. It is the second biggest city of NCR Region and 25th biggest city in India. The second largest military cantonment is situated in this city. It is well known as the biggest producer of musical instruments and sports goods.
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Home Loan In Other Cities
|Home Loan Bareilly||Home Loan Nainital|
|Home Loan Allahabad||Home Loan Haridwar|
|Home Loan Aligarh||Home Loan Dehradun|
|Home Loan Agra||Home Loan Kolkata|