About Home Loan Noida
Home Loan is a mode of financial help for the land purchase for construction, building a new house or upgrading an earlier property. It is helpful in the state of lower economy as financial aid needed for the modification or initiating the construction is provided through this loan. Ample amounts can be withdrawn as it is a secured loan.
Home Loan Noida Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
Why Home Loan Noida
- Eye-catching Home Loan Interest Rate.
- Broad series of Home Loan Products.
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
- Stretchy repayment options.
- Safe document storage.
Eligibility for Home Loan Noida
All Home finance companies refer to their EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Documents Required For Home Loan
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
Special Note: Bank does not provide Home Loan or Loan Against Property to B Khata Property.
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.