All About Home Loan Noida
Best Offer @ 10% p.a. – Check your Offer (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 011 600 11 600
Home Loan is a mode of financial help for the land purchase for construction, building a new house or upgrading an earlier property. It is helpful in the state of lower economy as financial aid needed for the modification or initiating the construction is provided through this loan. Ample amounts can be withdrawn as it is a secured loan.
Home Loan Noida Interest Rates:
|Punjab National Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Axis Bank|
- Loan sanction prior to property selection.
- Stretchy repayment options.
- Safe document storage.
All Home finance companies refer to their EMI table when calculating the EMI payments. This table lists the monthly EMIs per lakh, for different tenures and rate of interests.
(Assumed) Income available for EMI payments
(i.e. 55% of 30,000)(Rs)
Rate of Interest(%)
EMI per lakh(Rs)
Home Loan Eligibility (Rs)
Following are other factors helping in the evaluation of home loan eligibility:
- Nature of Job of Individual
- Location of the Property
- Personal Details of individual
- Valid Address Proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Age proof : Voter Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License and so on.
- Last six months Bank account statement
- Income proof and passport size photograph of the applicant and co-applicant
For Salaried customers:
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Form 16
- Copies of pay slip for last few months and TDS certificate
- If it is a partnership firm then copy of partnership deed or copy of memorandum of association; and articles of association if it is a company.
- Copy of audited financial statement for last two years
- Income tax assessment order
- Profit and loss details for last few years
A customer must understand and agree with each of the clauses in the documents before agreeing to sign the loan deal. Before signing the Home Loan documents, recheck all terms and conditions.
Noida is located in district Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh and is a fast expanding city as IT focal point. Noida stands for New Okhla Industrial Development Area. On 17 April 1976, it came into existence, and this day is celebrated as ‘Noida Day’. Many key software and BPO companies have their offices in the city. The HCL has its headquarter in this city.
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Home Loan Noida
- 1.1 Understand your loan eligibility:
- 1.2 Common Documents Required For Home Loan
- 1.3 Noida is located in district Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh and is a fast expanding city as IT focal point. Noida stands for New Okhla Industrial Development Area. On 17 April 1976, it came into existence, and this day is celebrated as ‘Noida Day’. Many key software and BPO companies have their offices in the city. The HCL has its headquarter in this city.