All About Indusind Bank Home loan
Purpose – Indusind Bank Home Loan
- For construction of a Residential Property
- Purchase of house / flat
- Take over of an existing Loan
- For Renovation / Improvement / extension of House
Features & Benefits: Indusind Bank Home loan
- Attractive “Home Loan Interest Rates“
- Easy ‘Documentation’.
- ‘Transparent Dealing(s)’.
- ‘Door-step service(s)’.
‘Housing loan‘ is extended for the following purposes:-
- Purchasing & Construction of land.
- Purchasing of ‘New Flat’ / ‘House’
- Purchasing of ‘old-house’ / ‘flat’ along with undivided share of land.
- ‘Extension’/ ‘modification’ of existing house / flat
- ‘Loan against property‘
- Balance take over from ‘banks’/’HFC’.
Salaried Individual (SI):
- Age: Min. 21 & Max. 56 years
- Loan Tenor: Min 2 and Max 20 years, subject to retirement age
- Income: Min Rs.1 lac PA (Gross Salary)
- Residence Stability: Min 1 year in current residence
- Employment / Business Stability: 2 years
- Age: Min. 21 & Max. 63 years
- Loan Tenor: Min 2 and Max 20 years, subject to exit age of 65 yrs
- Income: Min 3 years average annual net income (as per IT returns) of Rs. 1 lac PA
- Residence Stability: Min 3 years in current residence
- Employment / Business Stability: 5 years
1. Income Proof: Latest Three months Pay Slip
2. Bank Statement: Latest six months bank statement of the salary credit account
3. Other Documents:
Latest Form 16 / Appointment order copy
Details of the other loans being currently serviced
4. Identity Proof: As per KYC Norms
5. Address Proof: As per KYC Norm
- Income Proof: Latest three years IT returns with audited schedules
- Bank Statement: Latest one year bank statement of the main operating current account
- Other Documents: Details about the business setup and line of activities