ING Vysya Bank NRI Home Loan
ING Vysya Bank is a private Indian multi-national bank in Bangalore which had a 7yr old strategic alliance with a Belgian bank, which was also acquired by ING Group. ING Vysya is one of the biggest private sector banks in India with huge assets and branches. This bank offers NRIs the perfect opportunity to leverage financial services such as Home loans to buy property at surprisingly affordable rates. This type of loan is useful for many NRIs (Non Resident Indians) to attain home loans while investing in properties. It is financially a viable practice to purchase any property through home loans rather than personally paying for it.
This lets you the freedom to invest your personal funding elsewhere for better returns. Apply now at Dialabank & get great deals!
ING Vysya Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
ING Vysya Bank Home Loan Documents Required
ING Vysya Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Age 18-65 years
- Employment Type Salaried Self-employed professional Self-employed non-professional
- Resident Type Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Person of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
Features of ING Vysya Bank NRI Home Loans
• Interest rates are competitive.
• Funding may go up to 85 per cent of the cost of property.
• EMIs can be paid in a daily reducing balance manner.
• They offer flexible re-payment options.
• Maximum tenures for Home loans go up to 20 years.
• No penalty charged on partial pre-payments after six months of disbursal.
Apply for ING Vysya Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
At Dialabank.com you can now easily find and compare from a great deal of home loan options provided for NRIs offered by the top banks and NBFCs in the nation. The Home loan interest rates showcased by banks are reasonable and have flexible re-payment options. Thus, one can easily apply online instead of having to go to the lender physically. To apply with Dialabank, simply follow the few steps mentioned below and you’ll be good to go :
- Visit Dialabank for a Home Loan OR call directly at 9878981144 to get our valuable assistance.
- Go to the particular bank’s Home Loan page on the same site.
- Check the eligibility criteria and documents criteria to get a Home Loan.
- Fill out all the details required in the form given.
- Once done, our representative will soon contact you for a further stress-free process.
ING Vysya Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Who qualifies as a Non-Resident Indian?
A Non-Resident Indian or an NRI is an individual residing outside India but is an Indian citizen by birth or a person of Indian origin (PIO).
✅ What is the minimum age of an NRI allowed to take a Home Loan?
The minimum age required to take a home loan for most banks is 18 years, which remains the same for NRIs as well.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.