Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
Jharkhand Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank established on 12th June 2006. It has its headquarter in Ranchi, Jharkhand, and has 238 branches across the state. Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Home Loan allows people to purchase property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly installments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to transform your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can purchase a home of your preference with comfort.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Age criteria: The minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 65 years.
- Resident: An applicant must be a Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Employment status: An applicant must be a salaried or self-employed professional with a regular income.
- Documentation: Documents required are; Proof of identity, Address proof, date of birth proof, proof of income, etc.
Features of Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- Interest rate: Make your housing loan affordable with the Jharkhand Gramin Bank home loan interest rate.
- Cost: The cost associated with the processing of the loan application is nominal.
- Documentation: Jharkhand Gramin Bank includes less documentation and paperwork.
- Tenure: Select a tenure that best meets your financial requirements.
- Repayment: It offers versatile repayments options.
Apply for Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
At Dialabank, you can compare and differentiate diverse home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment alternatives. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail of the best deals and offers on a home loan with quick approval. Call 9878981166, to solve your queries about a home loan.
Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ How to apply for Jharkhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan?
Apply for a home loan by stepping into the nearest Jharkhand Gramin Bank branch with all the required documents. You can also apply online with Dialabank and avail of personalized supervision for all your financial requirements.
✅ Is CIBIL Score important for NRI Home Loan?
Yes, the CIBIL score is important for loan approval. Usually, CIBIL scores of 750 and above are viewed as good and have greater probabilities of loan approval.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
It normally depends on the borrower’s repayment ability, the city in which the property is positioned, credit history, etc.