JK Grameen Bank NRI Home Loan
Established on 30th June 2009, JK Grameen Bank is functioning in 11 districts in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and 2 districts in the Union Territory of Ladakh. The bank has its headquarters in Jammu and consists of 6 regional offices and 217 branches. NRI Home Loan lets Non-Residents Indians buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of EMI. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your fantasy home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home in major Indian cities with ease.
JK Grameen Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
JK Grameen Bank Home Loan Documents Required
JK Grameen Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- The age of the applicant ranges from 18 years to 65 years.
- The residential status of an applicant is Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- A salaried employee or self-employed professional with a good source of income.
Features of JK Grameen Bank NRI Home Loan
- JK Grameen Bank provides competitive and affordable rates of interest for NRI home loans.
- It requires minimum documentation with the quick processing of the loan amount.
- It provides flexible repayment options in EMI.
- JK Grameen Bank provides you flexible loan tenure options.
Apply for JK Grameen Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most reliable agent who will escort and serve you in the complete processing of a home loan.
At Dialabank, you can analyze and compare several home loan alternatives offered by various banks and non-banking financial institutions across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment prospects. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail of the best deals and offers on a home loan with quick approval.
JK Grameen Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ How to apply for JK Grameen Bank Bank NRI Home Loan?
Apply for a home loan by walking into the nearest JK Grameen Bank branch with all the asked documents. You can also apply online with Dialabank and avail of personalized assistant for all your financial requirements.
✅ Can NRI or POI jointly buy property in India with foreign citizens?
An NRI or a PIO cannot buy a property in India jointly with a foreign citizen.
✅ What is the repayment period for the Home Loan for NRIs?
The loan along with the interest rate shall be repayable in 5 Years to 20 years in equal monthly installments after the moratorium period.