Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loan
Karnataka Bank is one of the well-known commercial banks in India. It started its operations on 23 May 1924 in Mangaluru. It has nearly 770 branches spread across the country. The bank offers a wide range of banking services, such as internet banking, money transfer, etc., to over 7 million customers. With about nine decades of experience in the banking sector, the bank is a pioneer in providing professional banking services and good quality customer service. The bank also offers its customers convenience and a positive banking experience at all times.
NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly instalments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your house in major Indian cities with ease.
Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Karnataka Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Firstly, Resident and non-resident Indians are eligible for a home loan
- People qualify for a Home loan.
- Planters are eligible for a home loan.
- For home loans, women candidates UN agency get a concessioned rate
- For home loans, Agriculturists are eligible
- Salaried and freelance folks are eligible for home loans.
Features of Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loans
- Interest rate: start at 8.17% p.a.
- The maximum tenure of 30 years
- Processing fee: 0.50% – 2.00%
- Loan amount: Rs.20lac – Rs.5crore
Apply for Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most trustworthy agent who will serve and assist you in the entire processing of a home loan. At Dialabank, you can check and compare several home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. Moreover, you can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail yourself of the best deals and offers on a Home Loan with quick approval.
Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Can NRI take a home loan in India?
Anyone who comes under the FEMA act 1999 can apply for a home loan in India.
✅ Can I use Dialabank EMI Calculator to calculate NRI home loan EMIs?
Yes, You can use the EMI calculator provided by Dialabank to calculate NRI home loan EMIs and compare the interest rates of different banks/lenders in your city.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Karnataka Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Karnataka Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs