Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
Kerala Gramin Bank is an Indian Gramin bank that was founded on July 8, 2013. It has 649 locations throughout the state—Home Loan Interest Rates at Kerala Gramin Bank, Housing Loan at and 8.87 per cent – 9.95 per cent.
NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly instalments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your house in major Indian cities with ease.
Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Kerala Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Individuals, including NRIs, having sufficient and regular income
- The age of the applicant shall not be more than 55 years
Features of Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- Kerala Gramin Bank offers a variety of home loan programs to meet the demands of its customers.
Minimal documentation is required, and the interest rate is very competitive.
- Borrowers can choose from a variety of repayment options.
- Home loans are approved and disbursed quickly.
- It has a devoted staff of well-trained professionals who provide individualized service.
Apply for Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most trustworthy agent who will serve and assist you in the entire processing of a home loan. At Dialabank, you can check and compare several home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail yourself of the best deals and offers on a Home Loan with quick approval.
Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Can I use Dialabank EMI Calculator to calculate NRI home loan EMIs?
Yes, You can use the EMI calculator provided by Dialabank to calculate NRI home loan EMIs and compare the interest rates of different banks/lenders in your city.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
✅ Can NRI take a home loan in India?
Anyone who comes under the FEMA act 1999 can apply for a home loan in India.
Table of Contents
- 1 Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Kerala Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Kerala Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs