Lakshmi Vilas Bank NRI Home Loan
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited is an Indian private bank established in 1926. It started in Karur, Tamil Nadu and as of November 2020, the bank has 566 branches. On 27 November 2020, the bank merged into the Indian subsidiary of DBS Bank. The bank is offering NRI home lone at reasonable interest rates. If you have some queries related to the bank and NRI home loan, you can always reach us at Dialabank.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Lakshmi Vilas Bank NRI Home Loan Documents Required
Lakshmi Vilas Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- The age of the borrower must be between 18-65.
- Employment can be salaried or self-employed but should fulfil the income criteria.
- An NRI/PIO who has an Indian passport for any country except Pakistan and Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, China, Iran, Nepal, and Bhutan.
Features of Lakshmi Vilas Bank NRI home loan
- United Bank of India offers affordable housing loans to eligible NRIs, PIOs and OCIs.
- Construction of property on plots allotted by development authorities such as the Agra Development Authority (ADA).
- Innovate housing loans can also be availed
- Competitive interest rates as in the market.
Apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Have doubts related to NRI home loan? NO problem, Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline which helps you to get the best financial services with just a click or call 9878981144. Dialabank provides you with the best deals and offers available in the market. we help you to compare all the quotations from different banks and helps you to choose the best one for you. We have a huge team that does all your research work to save your time and efforts. Applying through Dialabank is also very easy and convenient. If you have any queries related to home loans you can click here.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ How can I repay the NRI home loan EMI each month?
According to the RBI rules Repayment must be done in rupees through an account in India or utilizing NRE or NRO accounts. If the property is rented out the rent receipt can be used against the EMI.
✅ How many days does it take to get the loan money?
It usually takes 4-7 days or more to for getting the loan amount. a lot of paperwork and inspection of your property needs to be done.
✅ Who qualifies as a Non-Resident Indian?
A Non-Resident Indian or an NRI is an individual residing outside India but is an Indian citizen by birth or a person of Indian origin (PIO). The person should have completed at least one year there.